Rods

Initiate

PostSat Jun 09, 2012 4:44 am » by weasel666

In cryptozoology, ufology, and outdoor photography, rods (sometimes known as "skyfish" or "solar entities") are elongated artifacts produced by cameras that inadvertently capture several of a flying insect's wingbeats.[1] Videos of rod-shaped objects moving quickly through the air were claimed by some to be alien life forms or small UFOs, but subsequent experiments showed that these rods appear in film because of an optical illusion/collusion (especially in interlaced video recording).

For more info check this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_%28optics%29

MonsterQuest investigates

Upload to Disclose.tv

Don't try to troll me 'coz you're going straight to my ignore list.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 1:24 am » by weasel666

RODS: The Smoking Gun Evidence

See evidence of a newly discovered and previously unknown life form that currently exists on this planet. Presented for the first time in this program is stunning high quality video of "Rods" in flight taken by a production company working for the Discovery Channel while taping cliff jumpers in South America. New methods are presented using the sun which illuminates the phenomenon, providing incredible detail for analyzing the anatomy of this life form. Included in this program are comments by renowned scientists as part of the process of authentication. Discover new sky fishing methods for capturing this entity on film that you can use with your own camera.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 1:43 am » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 2:36 am » by Shaggietrip

Great topic :flop:

I have been interested in this topic for some time.

Being me I would like to point out that some of what is caught on SOHO to me looks very similar. Said "pixels" or the cosmic rays that are only portrayed in scientific papers are artists renditions. Why not use what they claimed captured in the papers?

Now the Rods are a bit different. They have their own classic look. Some call them worms or cosmic rays again but they look totally different.

Here is an example of what I believe is a "space rod" so to say

Of course this is just my personal observation. With no scientific data to back it up. ... Kinda like Nasa in a way.

Very interesting topic as I had said. I do hope to see some post to help solve this mystery.

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 2:54 am » by weasel666

Shaggietrip wrote:Very interesting topic as I had said. I do hope to see some post to help solve this mystery.

I'm gonna a little the devils advocate here, and say that a lot of these Rods are just bugs, Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files did a show where they proved that. I'm gonna try and find that show :cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 3:00 am » by weasel666

Here's the ep. i was talking :wink:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

You can watch the whole ep. or go straight to the third video that talks about the rods :cheers:
Last edited by weasel666 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 3:00 am » by Kaarmaa

:look: rods on this forum, there are pages and pages about them.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 3:22 am » by Shaggietrip

:look: rods on this forum, there are pages and pages about them.

Perhaps there are. But all is revisited. Talk to a mod to put them together with the rest. geez like its the first time anything was over posted. Perhaps you could go through all the posts and their copy posts and may a thread on it?

weasel666 wrote:
Shaggietrip wrote:Very interesting topic as I had said. I do hope to see some post to help solve this mystery.

I'm gonna a little the devils advocate here, and say that a lot of these Rods are just bugs, Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files did a show where they proved that. I'm gonna try and find that show :cheers:

I do remember that episode but the details escape me.

Here are more example of earth based rods.

Now for the "space rods"

Now they are not exact matches .This is what I believe are similar. There are better comparisons out there but I do not have the time to hunt them out.

So I say..... Perhaps these bugs are interstellar then?

Stay well all. :cheers:

edit: thanks for posting the episode.
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 3:25 am » by Kaarmaa

It's not about over posting, I just wanted to tell him that there is a lot of material on that subject here, as he seems interested in it...
You got one of Cornbeards green bags too?!

edit : Cornbeard?! :lol: I think I'll leave it like that

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 3:29 am » by Shaggietrip

Kaarmaa wrote:It's not about over posting, I just wanted to tell him that there is a lot of material on that subject here, as he seems interested in it...
You got one of Cornbeards green bags too?!

It is great that you brought it to everyone attention. You could have simply went to one of said posts and showed some points of interest that may relate. But you were a bit vague on your intentions.

I will diss miss your green bags comment.

:cheers:
ImageImage

Next