Romney Doesn’t Understand Why You Can’t Roll Down Windows On

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 539
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:20 am

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 11:57 am » by Boatman


Image
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8578
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostFri Sep 28, 2012 2:13 am » by Malogg


Romney scares the sh1t out of me , this nugget could have his finger over the button one day .

:scary:
Image :flop:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:18 am
Location: Southern California

PostFri Sep 28, 2012 2:26 am » by SUKHOV


"in other news, Mitt Romney also stated he didn't understand why you couldn't go outside for a smoke break on a submerged submarine" Romney stated "If our Navy men and women on submarines need to get fresh air, why cant they open the hatch and hop out?"
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8578
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostFri Sep 28, 2012 2:29 am » by Malogg


Travvysavvy wrote:"in other news, Mitt Romney also stated he didn't understand why you couldn't go outside for a smoke break on a submerged submarine" Romney stated "If our Navy men and women on submarines need to get fresh air, why cant they open the hatch and hop out?"


:o WTF
Image :flop:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:18 am
Location: Southern California

PostFri Sep 28, 2012 2:32 am » by SUKHOV


Malogg wrote:
Travvysavvy wrote:"in other news, Mitt Romney also stated he didn't understand why you couldn't go outside for a smoke break on a submerged submarine" Romney stated "If our Navy men and women on submarines need to get fresh air, why cant they open the hatch and hop out?"


:o WTF


Ah i'm just pullin everyone's leg.

Man, we could creat a Dtv weekly short titled "the S%(* our World Politicians spout"

:ohno:
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8578
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostFri Sep 28, 2012 3:28 am » by Malogg


Travvysavvy wrote:
Malogg wrote:
Travvysavvy wrote:"in other news, Mitt Romney also stated he didn't understand why you couldn't go outside for a smoke break on a submerged submarine" Romney stated "If our Navy men and women on submarines need to get fresh air, why cant they open the hatch and hop out?"


:o WTF


Ah i'm just pullin everyone's leg.

Man, we could creat a Dtv weekly short titled "the S%(* our World Politicians spout"

:ohno:


:lol: You fecker pmsl check this out which is not so funny


Upload to Disclose.tv

Image :flop:

Conspirator
Posts: 2313
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:34 pm

PostFri Sep 28, 2012 5:17 am » by Cia212


Malogg wrote:Romney scares the sh1t out of me , this nugget could have his finger over the button one day .

:scary:

Again, he said this as a joke.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 8:42 pm » by Seahawk


Wait and see what he does with the already precarious American economy. (Not verbatim)

Image


Image

Of course, the other option is just as F'd up.

So,...... :think: :headscratch: :censored:


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook