Romney Doesn’t Understand Why You Can’t Roll Down Windows On

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 4:21 am » by Malogg

Romney Doesn’t Understand Why You Can’t Roll Down Windows On A Plane

Sep 24, 2012 at 2:05 pm

Fire fighters board Ann Romney's plane
On Monday, Mitt Romney offered a remedy to the problem that caused his wife’s airplane to land prematurely last week: Allow passengers to roll down the airplane windows.
Ann Romney’s plane was grounded Friday after the main cabin filled with smoke. The small electrical fire caused no injuries, but apparently did cause the Presidential candidate to forget the dangers of altitude.
“When you have a fire in an aircraft, there’s no place to go, exactly,” he told the LA Times. “And you can’t find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don’t open. I don’t know why they don’t do that. It’s a real problem.”
Air crafts do not open windows because the cabins are pressurized to fly safely at an altitude of tens of thousand feet. Opening a window in an airplane would seriously sicken the passengers and crew.

http://thinkprogress.org/election/2012/ ... ?mobile=nc

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Blame the rock she has her faults

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 4:33 am » by The57ironman

...........Image

.... so-called "free speech zones."..?...Image

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 7:58 am » by Dagnamski

That's why Obama takes Helicopters.....

“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 4:14 pm » by Poooooot

What I find just as funny is this:

Malogg wrote:On Monday, Mitt Romney offered a remedy to the problem that caused his wife’s airplane to land prematurely last week: Allow passengers to roll down the airplane windows.
Ann Romney’s plane was grounded Friday after the main cabin filled with smoke. The small electrical fire caused no injuries, but apparently did cause the Presidential candidate to forget the dangers of altitude.
“When you have a fire in an aircraft, there’s no place to go, exactly,” he told the LA Times. “And you can’t find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don’t open. I don’t know why they don’t do that. It’s a real problem.”
Air crafts do not open windows because the cabins are pressurized to fly safely at an altitude of tens of thousand feet. Opening a window in an airplane would seriously sicken the passengers and crew.

Makes it sound like he doesn't understand how fire works, either. :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 4:20 pm » by Kinninigan

:alien51:

and this guy wants to be our leader?
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 5:17 pm » by Cthulhu

Initiate

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 2:00 am » by Ishumble

I think Mitt should be able to roll his window down when he rides on that airplane if he wants to :shock:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 5:02 am » by Cia212

He said this at a fundraiser and everyone in the room knew he was joking. Even the reporter who wrote the story acknowledges he was only joking.

The initial Los Angeles Times story that reported Mitt Romney‘s airplane remark was based on a pool report by the New York Times’ Ashley Parker, who later emailed New York Magazine and confirmed that the presidential candidate was joking. Mystery solved.

From NYMag.com:
The Los Angeles Times story that relayed Romney’s airplane remark to the world was based off a pool report written by the New York Times‘s Ashley Parker. When we asked Parker this morning whether it seemed as if Romney made the mark in jest, she left no doubt. “Romney was joking,” she e-mailed. Parker told us that while the pool report didn’t explicitly indicate that Romney was joking, it was self-evident that he was.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 8:11 am » by Nihilgeist

Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 8:19 am » by Cia212

Nihilgeist wrote:Image

As a kid, I never realized Battlestar Galactica was based on Mormon theology...

Next