Romney Supporters Unsure of why they support Romney

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 5:43 am » by Lowsix

Even more important than that..

Is that both our Cmdr ANNNND his lovely wife..

gave UP their law licenses..or *cough*
"voluntarily Retired them"...
..BEFORE they could be disbarred..
and they were BOTH on the fast track to losing them.

She had questions arising on her conduct while on the board of some hospital..
and his was to avoid questions about his Bar application.

Slimy fucking shit..like everything about this presidency...

But nooooo Romneys the bullshitter, what with his astounding (actual) track record at Bain (look the shit up)..o wait, that would require some work...nvm.,
Sucessful Governorship..where he refused a salary, (and balanced the budget)
and his successful organization of the olympics ALSO while rejecting a salary..

But of course with that cocksucker Mathew's Tingly leg syndrome..
ya just dont hear too much about that..

how curious...

sad thing is..

Romneys going to win the popular vote (look at the electoral Map) the ENTIRE fucking country wants him to be presdent barring california and new york...but he will lose it due to four swing states and the electoral college..

Everyone saying they arent going to vote because of their states preference for Romney..should do so anyhow to HIGHLIGHt the utter fucking stupidity of the electoral college..where the majority can be overriden by disproportionate representation...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 6:53 am » by 99socks

I'm voting for Romney, and I know damn well why:

1) I believe the President of the United States should be an American.

2) I'm sick of kowtowing to terrorists. I thought we never negotiated? I guess now, apologizing is the new policy.

3) Obama should have gotten the mortgage crisis under control and the economy back on track. Granted, much of Congress was Republican, but he could have at least reached across the aisle and done something productive. Instead, he polarized America and then stood back while Congress decided to bail out banks for a mortgage crisis.

4) You can't spend your way out of an economic crisis on retail products that are Made in China. Of all the money spent, he should have instituted New Deal II. Our infrastructure's 70-80 year life expectancy expired 10-20 years ago. Now, no longer are we only trillions of dollars in debt, but we have to sell our crumbling infrastructure to the Chinese. Maybe the Chinese version of Haliburton is going to have to help us build our country for us?

5) I work for a small business (retirement planning), which is absolutely floundering under the current situation. Retirees... you know, the Baby Boomers who make up a huge portion of the population.. and the ones everyone whines about "having all the money"... took their money out of the market a long time ago. No money in circulation makes it harder for the gears of capitalism to work and without that, there is less taxes to be made off profits. And in the meantime, they are stuffing their money under their mattresses, waiting for Obamacare to crack and eventually destroy Medicare. Additionally, with no one really knowing what the tax situation is going to be in January- everyone has been holding their breath. Obama let Congress take the money from the poor (in taxes) and give it to the rich (bankers). Oh yeah.. and the taxes thing could put us out of business even if retirees started investing again.

6) Romney can at least run a business, and balance a budget. And in spite of what jealous people think of "rich" people, he has shown to be far less greedy than that money-sucking Michelle who seems to think she is a hybrid of Oprah and Asma-Al-Assad, and her Chicago husband.

7) Only truly ignorant people think that one single man can wipe out birth control and other reproductive rights. If you don't realize that it takes hundreds of representatives and possibly a Supreme Court case to change things, and vote because of fear of the personal opinion of one man... again, ignorant. Just because there is a possibility that YOUR health insurance might not pay for birth control, doesn't mean you can't pay for it yourself. It's easier when you have a job, too!
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Initiate

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 7:49 am » by Middleman

99socks wrote: I thought we never negotiated?

Then you thought wrong, which is hardly surprising when people are deliberately trying to mislead you.

Ever heard of the Iran contra affair? The guy who famously said "we don't negotiate with terrorists" negotiated a deal that sent 1,000 TOW missiles to the Iranian army in exchange for Hezbollah releasing hostages.

...but it's not just Reagan, it's pretty much all of them.

The founding fathers paid off Barbary pirates for protection of American assets at sea, and Teddy Roosevelt cut a deal with a pirate who kidnapped an American citizen in Tunisia.

Lyndon Johnson negotiated with North Korea to secure the release of 83 American prisoners captured on the U.S.S. Pueblo, Richard Nixon pressed for the release of Palestinian prisoners during a hostage crisis over two hijacked airliners, Jimmy Carter returned $8 billion in frozen assets to Iran during the hostage crisis.

George H.W. Bush negotiated with Saddam Hussein, Bill Clinton's administration sat down with Hamas and the Taliban, and George W. Bush cut a deal on weapons of mass destruction with Qaddafi and initiated several rounds of negotiations with North Korea.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 9:04 am » by Arella

1) I bet the native Americans think exactly the same thing.

2) Slavery does not exist anymore.

3) I vote far a HUMAN BEING not a colour.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 3:53 pm » by 99socks

Arella wrote:

1) Yes- and they are so marginalized, they have become irrelevant. That is what happens when an "outsider" makes the rules.

2) Oh yes it does... we are owned by the corporations and the banks... Same feudal system... not to mention the wage slaves, trafficked women and children, and some men and women in our military.

3) Citizenship has NOTHING to do with the color of anyone's skin. That is the same false argument that if you "vote against Obama" then you are racist. :badair:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Writer

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 4:23 pm » by Weareone

domdabears wrote:Same goes for Obama supporters.

I made a status on facebook a year or more ago saying, "Let's face it. You don't even know why you voted for Obama".

No one could give me an answer.

They just look at the titles. Republican or Democrat.

I can tell you why I voted for Obama in 2008. Because John McCain is old and unhealthy, and Sarah Palin is an utter idiot. The idea of her being one heart-attack away from being our president was terrifying.

And if you want to know how Romney would do as a leader, just look at how he did in Massachusetts. :nails:

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 4:25 pm » by The57ironman

Weareone wrote:
And if you want to know how Romney would do as a leader, just look at how he did in Massachusetts. :nails:

....hm.......imagine that......a balanced budget... :mrcool:

:cheers:

....remember.............the bible was one of the first.......
"media"........Image

Initiate

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 4:38 pm » by Arella

99socks wrote:
Arella wrote:

1) Yes- and they are so marginalized, they have become irrelevant. That is what happens when an "outsider" makes the rules.

2) Oh yes it does... we are owned by the corporations and the banks... Same feudal system... not to mention the wage slaves, trafficked women and children, and some men and women in our military.

3) Citizenship has NOTHING to do with the color of anyone's skin. That is the same false argument that if you "vote against Obama" then you are racist. :badair:

1) "Outsider" we are one "people" stop living in the past, grow up.

2) no one own's me, i can walk out my door and keep walking if i chose to. oh i forget you would prefer to live in Ethiopia, How unlucky are you, right?

3) You sir are a very angry individual and its people like you that makes me not want my kids to walk the streets at night for fear of being strung up as an "outsider" :badair:

Writer

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 6:06 pm » by Weareone

99socks wrote:I'm voting for Romney, and I know damn well why

An official image from one of Mitt Romney's social media sites:

Check out the REALLY bad photoshop job Romney’s team did to make it look like there were more people there. Lots of people/objects appearing twice, obvious jumps where part of the image was copied and slid over, places where the ground suddenly shifts to a new location, a pole that vanishes into thin air, etc.

Hell the banner even reads “ROMNMNEY”. Look at it!

If Romney can’t even be honest in his photographs, how do you expect him to level with you when it comes to the issues?

Writer

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 6:20 pm » by Weareone

Voting machine altering votes

Upload to Disclose.tv

source
I’m the guy who shot the video, hopefully this doesn’t get burried. You guys have questions, I have answers.

My wife and I went to the voting booths this morning before work. There were 4 older ladies running the show and 3 voting booths that are similar to a science fair project in how they fold up. They had an oval VOTE logo on top center and a cartridge slot on the left that the volunteers used to start your ballot.

I initially selected Obama but Romney was highlighted. I assumed it was being picky so I deselected Romney and tried Obama again, this time more carefully, and still got Romney. Being a software developer, I immediately went into troubleshoot mode. I first thought the calibration was off and tried selecting Jill Stein to actually highlight Obama. Nope. Jill Stein was selected just fine. Next I deselected her and started at the top of Romney’s name and started tapping very closely together to find the ‘active areas’. From the top of Romney’s button down to the bottom of the black checkbox beside Obama’s name was all active for Romney. From the bottom of that same checkbox to the bottom of the Obama button (basically a small white sliver) is what let me choose Obama. Stein’s button was fine. All other buttons worked fine.

I asked the voters on either side of me if they had any problems and they reported they did not. I then called over a volunteer to have a look at it. She him hawed for a bit then calmly said “It’s nothing to worry about, everything will be OK.” and went back to what she was doing. I then recorded this video.

EDIT: There is a lot of speculation that the footage is edited. I’m not a video guy, but if it’s possible to prove whether a video has been altered or not, I will GLADLY provide the raw footage to anyone who is willing to do so. The jumping frames are a result of the shitty camera app on my Android phone, nothing more.

Edit photographs to make it appear you have larger crowds, alter voting machines to take votes away from your opponent.... The GOP way

PreviousNext