Ron Paul and the fascist western "news" media

Initiate

PostTue Dec 27, 2011 5:21 pm » by pacmanpacks

Ron Paul and the fascist western "news" media

Ron Paul and the fascist controlled, privatly owned western "news" media like radio and TV

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrBGpfDKUTs

This is part 55 of my "Illuminati & Agenda 666" project with the full youtube playlist that can be seen by clicking here !!! Please spread the word about this project to everyone you know in any way you can, thank you !!!

Subject of part 0055:

Ron Paul and the fascist controlled and privatly owned western "news" media like radio and TV.
pacsteam.org

Writer

PostTue Dec 27, 2011 6:26 pm » by Trigerhipy

I dont know who Im more afraid for, Dr. Paul or the USA. Several presidents have been assasinated or at least an attempt made, after they opposed the Federal Reserve,does a guy named Ronnie Raygun ring any bells? He had made statements against the fed, just before the assaination attempt. But I forgot,,that was just to impress Jodi Foster,even tho he never mentioned the fed after. Ron Paul knows this, hes every bit as brave as Dr. King was.He basicaly faces the same opposition,from the same corrupt and evil bastards who know, to rule the world, you have to start with ruling the USA.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 29, 2011 4:49 pm » by Mediasorcerer

yeh they will try and kill him, if i was him, id be on my guard, these same pathological liars have no problem murdering innocent people,even kids,believe me they have done many times over,

shows you what sort of mentality the morons have who support that fascist shit have,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do