Ron Paul is a Freemason

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 9:01 am » by Drjones


I believe that most people that come on here and say they are a freemason everything is not evil, well you maybe a freemason but i am confident you are a very low level member of the secret society network and know nothing. You guys are the show piece for the sheeple, that freemasons are good, to be trusted, these are'nt the droids you're looking for etc. Let me buy you a beer at the bar.. The real deal goes on at the higher levels that most freemasons will never reach, especially those posting on this forum..LOL.. this is where the real manipulation takes place. You guys are in fact being manipulated just like the sheeple. Now, the way i see it it's not that all freemasons are bad, what is happening is that the people at the highest levels of these groups interact and likely form other offshoot secret societal network/s that infuse with other secret orders from around the world, this is the new world order crew. In turn they strategise how best to maintain their status within the world, which means more for them less for you and they care not how best to accomplish this. I also believe at the higher levels the real manipulation of the human race is energetic and this is known about and this forms the basis of everything that they do.

In short these people are mentally ill and need to be dealt with asap. :|
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 9:13 am » by Lowsix


drjones wrote:In short these people are mentally ill and need to be dealt with asap. :|



Yes, lets begin by shutting down the Scottish Rites Hospitals all over the world that offer treatment for sick and dying kids free. Only mentally ill peope help sick and dying kids.

Then lets cut off all the housing aid they provide, because they are clearly evil.
(Only crazy people help the disadvantaged find homes..)

Then lets end all civic engagement and social services that they pay for, so that patients can receive housing and counseling free. (that is insane AND mentally deranged)

Then we simply MUST stop immediately all scholarship programs that send disadvantaged kids to college who would other wise not be able to attend.
(They are probably just using this as an recruiting tool for their mentally ill goals)

Sounds like a great start to rebuilding our society from scratch to me too.


Evil fuckers...

nono, dont argue..

YOUTUBE SAID SO!
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 9:15 am » by Drjones


Once again Low you have completely misunderstood what i was saying. :|

'The real deal goes on at the higher levels that most freemasons will never reach, especially those posting on this forum..LOL.. this is where the real manipulation takes place. You guys are in fact being manipulated just like the sheeple. Now, the way i see it it's not that all freemasons are bad.'

The real mentally ill factions are those at the high levels KNOWINGLY committing evil, i have some real world experience that this is the case. They have a callous disregard for human life that you or i cannot even comprehend. I'm pretty sure the 'benefits' (Not benefits to me, do they teach people to love ?) of the Freemasonic order you speak about is just a front to fool people and ultimately breed left brain drones to serve the system of their masters. And hey it works, look what you just said to me ? The REAL DEAL goes on at the highest levels, naturally. This we must realise and this should be our focus.
Last edited by Drjones on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 9:21 am » by Lowsix


Nope too late.

They gonna be dealt with..PRONTO!

SPANK the masons...courtesy
Jonesey the Insane Mason SPANKER.

lol
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 9:22 am » by Drjones


lowsix wrote:Nope too late.

They gonna be dealt with..PRONTO!

SPANK the masons...courtesy
Jonesey the Insane Mason SPANKER.

lol


Oh boy. :roll:
I'd would rather someone took the points i made seriously and attempt to disprove them, which i don't think you can because largely it is very accurate. And hey it's not like i WANT to be right, but this seems to be the way it is and ONLY by knowing how it is can we deal with it. Now i have a fence to paint, you see here's me being the change, i am doing local jobs for old people, the local council is charging now for grass cutting etc, anyway i am doing these local jobs locally with a few other guys and we are doing this at half the price of anyone else and we are doing quite well. We just get one recommendation after the next, it' weird as this was'nt our intentiont o be doing this for so long after we started, ha. Nice one god. :)
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 9:31 am » by Lowsix


jones, you silly bastard.

You rock, we all know it.
now go have a great day sir.

Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 9:57 am » by Eliakim


I stand with Dr Jones. This made me laugh.


Upload to Disclose.tv



Many Freemasons think they do good. Many people that advise people to invest in stock markets or to take pharmaceutical drugs feel the same. All of them Christians. However, because the Christians were never taught the truth they did not arrive there. So then it comes back to what do you embrace? Men that have been part of an supported existing systems like Ron Paul?

SATURDAY, 25 JUNE 2011

Boar Ron Paul -v- Leopard Obama
A lot is being said about Ron Paul at the moment so let us review what we have shared in the past. [1] Many Christians and Americans disagree with me that Obama is the Leopard mentioned in the book of Daniel and Revelation chapter 13. However, this prophecy from Nostradamus confirms that I am right again. Ron Paul was born in the Chinese Year of the Boar and Obama is a Leo, the Leopard.



“In the third month, at sunrise,
the Boar and the Leopard meet on the battlefield.
The fatigued Leopard looks up to heaven
and sees an Eagle flying too high near the sun.”


In March 2009.

The Leopard is mentioned in the Book of Daniel and Revelation and he is given his throne by the beast, of course the Leopard comes from Africa and is none other than Obama. The Eagle is also symbolic of America. The Boar was just one of many visions and messages that was given by God at the same time on the same day. [1]

In the last few days I keep being given the smell of vomit. In leviticus it states:

"And if you defile the land, it will vomit you out as it vomited out the nations that were before you."

"As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly'. Proverbs 26:11

"And the LORD commanded the fish, and it vomited Jonah onto dry land."Jonah 2:10

Jonah means DOVE in Hebrew. In the last judgement fresco the prophet is at the top of it with the sign of Jonah, the whale that turned up in Israel in 2010, exactly as Christ predicted it would. Jonah is also about this timeline when everything underneath the throne that the prophet sits on his being smashed. As the bible predicted the old heaven and earth is passing away.

It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them. Of them the proverbs are true: “A dog returns to its vomit,”[ and, “A sow that is washed returns to her wallowing in the mud.”2 Peter 2. The chapter in the NT is about this timeline.

It states 'They promise them freedom while they themselves are slaves of depravity-for people are slaves to whatever as mastered them'. That is because they have not become masters of themselves.

I hear good things about Ron Paul and his conscience. However, what did he do to transform the medical profession? Did he stand up to the pharmaceutical industry? Or is Ron Paul the man to save them? As Ron Paul ever been a consultant or advisor to a pharmaceutical company? As he ever accepted money from them? Does he call psychiatry toxic like Dr Peter Breggin? Did Ron Paul ever refuse the pharmaceutical companies or was he entertained by them like other doctors? Did Ron Paul sell his inheritance for a dinner like the rest of the men from Edom?

If I had to choose between Ron Paul and Obama, then it would definitely be Ron Paul.

However, out of the huge American population, is Ron Paul the best that they can come up with? He isn't exactly young either, is he just another puppet on a string? In the last election campaign Ron said that the USA required a doctor. Well the USA does not require a doctor that supports the pharmaceutical industry and its corporations.

Its time for a Native American President, a leader from the first nation. A person that as not defiled the people and the land with drugs and chemicals. It requires a man or woman that can lead the country into ecological self-sustainable living. So that the people can live off the grid with no energy bills. A person that will encourage the people to grow their own organic food and harvest their own water. A man that can turn their hearts to the children and put children first. It requires a person for our times of the greatest transition witnessed in human history. It requires a person that understands the root causes of the core issues, a person that can inspire the youth of America to become masters of themselves. A true spiritual mentor for a new era of spiritual growth in their nation.

The USA requires a spiritual leader to get them back on track, not a freemason.

2 Peter 2 also mentions Baalam and we made a post on its connections to Obama earlier this month.


The USA requires INTEGRITY, INSIGHT, WISDOM, DAUNTLESSNESS AND INCORRUPTIBILITY.

While I was writing the above I was given the smell of sweet flowers.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2366
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 11:49 am » by Electrobadgr


My goodness eliakim, i actually agree with a lot of what you said. The revelations stuff is quite interesting....
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2366
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 12:08 pm » by Electrobadgr


The USA requires a spiritual leader to get them back on track, not a freemason.

:clapper:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 633
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:11 pm

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 12:45 pm » by Sentientseed


The real deal goes on at the higher levels that most freemasons will never reach, especially those posting on this forum..LOL


Is this an insult at my intelligence level? Doesn't phase me Jonesey. You don't know me from Atoms. (intentional rephrase) All you know about what I know of masonry, occult, etc is what I type. Just because I am a Freemason and post here... doesn't exclude me from being a Rosicrucian, a member of the O.T.O, BOTA, a Druid, an Odd Fellow, A.A., Golden Dawn, or a myriad of other orders. To assume that I would know nothing nor have not read nor seen the same videos and books as others, is just that. Still, no matter what the negative connotations they portray about freemasonry...I'm still a freemason.

Freemasonry as well as the rest have varying layers and I may address any such layer (simplistic or not) at any point for whatever reason. I have done so to some degree on varying levels. Sometimes through symbols, song, and other things many might consider nonsense if they were not familiar with certain things.

What is this higher level you are quite certain about and have experience with that is intimately connected to Freemasonry? What is your experience with them? What level is my local 33rd degree barber? What degree is above the 33rd in the Scottish Rite? What about Knights Templar of the York Rite? Do they graduate on into the Order of the Illuminati? Does the Illuminati require one to be a member of any Freemasonic group? Which group outward claiming Illuminati is actually so? Which Roscicrucian Order is the correct one? Which ones follow who? There are so many of these groups and you are certain...so spill it. :)

Is my local barber engraving the mark of the beast with his shears? If I had a guess, I'd guess I know more on the occult than he does...but that would be an arrogant and assumptive guess. Just because a person isn't named Rothchild, Rockafeller, and a variety of other wealth bearing names...and just because someone isn't high on the political or financial ladder doesn't mean they do not know anything. Is every member of the CFR, TLC, or Bilderberg an advanced degree Freemason?

From your certainty by experience statement... I could concoct all kinds of wild notions that you are a bad Illuminati posing as a good guy....but without the good guy intention. Just giving the so called advance bad Illuminati warning so to be able to say....hey we told ya but ya just wouldn't listen to us...and as a mocking.

Anything can be trivially contrived.

To find some arrogant critique that anyone in the know wouldn't post here would be just as good a reason for someone in the know to do so. Why not? No one would believe it anyway right? I like ya Jonesey regardless what ya think of me or your speculative conjuration about my intimate involvement or knowledge base. :) Unless of course you are bad Illuminati yourself :lol: In this instance...I am laughing with ya...not atcha.

A spiritual leader? Who might that be? To insinuate a mason cannot be a spiritual leader as well as a native american at the same time is pretty presumptuous.

And Eliakim....your posts are so full of occult-ish talk that you could very well be the same thing you claim to stand against. Oh Celia, that isn't flowers your smelling... you just enjoy your own hot air. ;) Remember Nadab and Abihu?


Upload to Disclose.tv



It's a joke....no offense meant.


Upload to Disclose.tv



Wishes of Joy and Happiness
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook