Ron Paul is a Freemason

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 7:08 pm » by Electrobadgr

Amen brother jones, like i said to jet earlier, it isn't wise to put all our eggs in one basket. Many thought Obama was going to save the world, look how that has transpired. :)
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 7:23 pm » by Drjones

electrobadgr wrote:Amen brother jones, like i said to jet earlier, it isn't wise to put all our eggs in one basket. Many thought Obama was going to save the world, look how that has transpired. :)

Absolutely mate, good to see you. YES, we are the ones that need to look in the mirror, get organised and stay informed here. I believe if your intentions are true and you are informed you will make the right choices and this brings change.. this seemingly unstoppable satanic nwo is DEFINETELY NOT.... 'gods' got our back, a little but of belief is all it takes. The destruction of this belief is THE number one focus of the new world order crew. I have felt this way very strongly the past two weeks and events in my own life have been nothing short of miraculous and i am truly humbled to know i have been under the protection, love and wisdom of our creator and he/she/it tells me that everything is going to be ok aslong as we remain in his/her/it's grace.
God is love and this what we need to bring into the world even when we feel all is lost and there is no more point. :flop:

Now please think about it, not you specifically Badger, but EVERYTHING that is created in the mainstream corporations is solely focused on disconnecting the human being from the god consciousness, factor in all the technology now available and genetically modified foods, cloned animals :shock: ... i see this so clearly now and i hope you do and to realise the only way forward is to boycott all this crap and realise the simple stuff is the ONLY stuff that can benefit you, the stuff that ultimately is provided to you by 'god' for free, the stuff that tv tells you is bad and that is labelled 'alternative. Demolish the black veil that has been pulled over your eyes.

For instance, 'be the change'. Now i truly am on many fronts. However i have decided to purchase a microscope that can be hooked up to my PC, from this i will be magnifying all sorts of objects and in turn i hope to upload these pictures here for you all to SEE. I am interested in magnifying my filtered water versus unfiltered, to look at the shapes and structure, i will also replicate the Dr.Emoto experiments with water..i will also magnify my organic produce versus non organic. I am interested in magnifying bugs i find, lots of stuff i hope can provide us with more enlightenment and answers. Interested ? :|

Initiate

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 8:33 pm » by Thedude69

electrobadgr wrote:Amen brother jones, like i said to jet earlier, it isn't wise to put all our eggs in one basket. Many thought Obama was going to save the world, look how that has transpired. :)

Yeah, he is not as liberal as people hoped. But he did kill Osama, taking away the excuse to stay in Afghanistan. He created a scenario where the military could have the honor they so desperately want after the rape and torture they committed in the name of corporate profits er I mean freedumb.

He has done some good, 4 more years of him as President may yield a more liberal agenda on his part.

Obama 2012! \m/ YES WE CAN \m/

Initiate

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 1:35 am » by Truthseekerx

thedude69 wrote:

Yeah, he is not as liberal as people hoped. But he did kill Osama, taking away the excuse to stay in Afghanistan. He created a scenario where the military could have the honor they so desperately want after the rape and torture they committed in the name of corporate profits er I mean freedumb.

He has done some good. REALLY???????

Just curious, which Obama did you vote for?

Upload to Disclose.tv

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 3:09 am » by Epicfailure

yes that is why Lazy Internet folks should get off their asses and do something..

Also posting what you did and using it as a catalyst is about as smart as you saying don't put all your eggs in one basket, because that is what you did here and exactly what you tried to paint him as for pushing the "Free-Mason" perspective on him....

FYI, I don't put all my eggs in one basket, I do more work on the outside of DTV's walls than the average Joe, and I live in the real world, so I know who and who isn't "EVIL" as watching their consistency levels.....

so Far Ron hasn't skipped a beat since I have seen him in the 80's, he is still out there saying the same things, and guess what? no one listens, corruption still happens, and I wonder why..... it's because people don't listen, or pay attention....

much easier to fly by something speculative I guess right?

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 3:12 am » by Epicfailure

thedude69 wrote:

He has done some good, 4 more years of him as President may yield a more liberal agenda on his part.

He did? where is the proof that he Killed Osama? can you show me?

to each their own in their views, but I and no other person besides a tight knit web of high elitist have seen the "proof," if there was any at all...

Initiate

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 4:21 am » by Sentientseed

dhjudas wrote:i think many people today through a massive dose of videos and other literature have had a bad image of free masons burnt into their minds forming a stereotype of them in a sense. Some people you so much as mention "free Mason" and they go wild with how pure evil they are or whatever.

Frankly this is clearly a form of insanity to go this far to bunch up an entire society in which excisted for hundreds if not thousands of years, And as i had mentioned previously contain the good and the bad. Over generalizing any group is a terrible idea. Even for some of those that are intending harm, some may be part of it only for the sake of trying to counter balance the orginal agenda.... it's hard to say either way.

If anyone i look at as a good example of a person in which i fully respect, ended up being a free mason, my point of view wouldn't change other then potentially having questions.

Free masons don't advertise that they are such, it's against their "code" so to speak, they also don't invite anyone to be a free mason, anyone interested in welcomed in, and anyone must persue to be a free mason at their own will. There are a set number of rules to join however, one of which is requireing to beleive in "A" god, they do not discriminate on what god, that is irrelivant, so obviously this leaves the door open for lets say "satanists" if you want to call them that.... to end up in the free masons.

Various signals... and there are MANY signals in numerous forms, body language, physical contact, verbal ques that allows one mason to realize they are talking to another or in the presense of another.

There are some conflicting points in the free mason code itself that would present a problem that was mentioned in which which comes first if ron was a free mason (which we aren't sure of) and if he were to be president. Free mason brothers or the united States? The conflict of the code depends on the judgement of the person that has to make the choice. Free masons do not scratch each others back because they are free masons, they will give them assistance when needed, but the general rule states they are not to do this. And another fact is that once a free mason, always a free mason. You cannot "quit" and the code says any attempt to is punishable in some manner or another. I question this.. but knowing it ahead of time as every person that joins is required to swear under oath that they understand. Not much different then the ELUA that we have to sign numerous times while lets say signing up on DTV, course it doesn't involve death and you can "quit" so to say any time... but splitting hairs isn't my thing usually.

Honestly, and personally.... It doesn't matter whom ends up on the ballot and in power.. they will generally ALWAYS have some kind of history or previous or current organization that they belong to in which they will "generally" favor if only just a smidge. Is it right.... no..... but is it possible for any single person to be completely unbiased? I try..... i know i try... but i also know i have sat down to think quite often and realized that i have had "biased" opinions or decisions that i've made in the past even though i probably am considered the most neutral and unbiased person most people meet.

Being a freemason myself....I am going to address what I highlighted in red.

1. Many freemasons will proudly proclaim themselves to be so. We may wear masonic rings, pins, ball caps, t-shirts, ties, etc. We may have emblems on our cars. We may have masonic flags. Some may not say so for whatever reason but there is no masonic law (at least at my lodge anyway) that says we must keep silent concerning our masonic membership. While passing through Missouri near Springfield I believe, I've even seen a billboard sign about Masonry that read...to be one...ask one...and listed a phone number for a lodge. A buddy who is a freemason may talk to another buddy who is not one about freemasonry and say why don'tcha just come on down to the lodge and petition if interested. Now one may consider this advertising and recruiting and in a way...maybe it is...but one probably wouldn't see freemasons going door to door preaching the benefits of freemasonry.

2. They are not supposed to discriminate but that is not always the case. In my home state there is a big ordeal that occurred near me where a guy who was a practicing wiccan was initiated. He was expelled by the Grand Lodge of Arkansas shortly after. It was beyond ridiculous to me. It is one reason my attendance to lodge dropped. I totally disagree with the Grand Lodge's decision and I was totally disgusted by how members of my local lodge reacted to the initiation. Humans are humans though...freemason or not. I for one could care less if a person believed satan to be god. It is the persons actions in kind to such a belief that matters. Not all satanists/satanism can be painted with the same brush. People like to broad stroke a lot of things it seems.

3. Freemasons are supposed to help Freemasons as well as "Do Good Unto All". It is not against any code to help another mason because he is a mason. Quite the contrary. We promise to befriend and relieve every brother. We are supposed to keep to ourselves another Freemason's words told to us in confidence as we would our own...murder and treason excluded. What about other crimes one might say? Well not those either as our obligation is not to interfere with any duty to which ever personal god we have, our country, our neighbor, our family, or ourselves.

4. Once a freemason...always a freemason is what I say...but the reality of it is a bit different. One can be expelled from masonry for ....and this seems a bit broad...acts not becoming of a freemason. If expelled from one's personal lodge...one can petition another lodge i suppose. If expelled by Grand Lodge...one would have to go to another state and petition. But...word travels fast. One can quit attending lodge and stop paying dues. It is up to the lodge to either kick one out or keep one on the books till the dues are caught up. If behind on dues one can be considered no longer in good standing. I probably will soon be expelled from the Scottish Rite myself as one must be in good standing with their local lodge and the Scottish Rite to retain membership.

Oh....I am a freemason...and I will be voting for Ron Paul.
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Initiate

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 5:10 am » by Truthseekerx

Well, hey, Obama is a Satanist and look where it got him. Leader of the (un)free world.
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.

Writer

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 5:13 am » by Trigerhipy

If any of you dummies had bothered to hear and keep track of all the stuff Ron Pauls been saying and doing for years,youd know this asshole story is just propaganda from the republicunts who want another bought and paid for stooge in the white house,not someone who will end all our wars,or try to crush the federal reserve. They want idiots wholl believe anything to vote for that black dude who used to be owner of godfather Pizza,because he was once on the board of the federal reserve,and itll surely get worse in this stupid country,till we're a fascist,3rd world nation. You all better learn some objective,critical thinking,which is just the kind of thing our school systems have been doing the opposite of. Of course its only our country and our futures at stake, go a head and believe every goddamn word any idiot says,but dont question why theyd say it.I know now that I live in a nation of idiots and Im ashamed to be called an american anymore.

Writer

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 5:18 am » by Trigerhipy

you all should remember that this stupid site is the same one where they post nothing but bullshit like CGI, UFO videos and every other ignorant thing anybody wants to put up.This site is the internet equivalent of the National Enquire-er.

PreviousNext