Ron Paul is a Freemason

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 5:25 am » by Gloomylunatic

Ron Paul ILLUMINATI Connection EXPOSED!
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Writer

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 5:42 am » by Trigerhipy

how about if you people click on this link to Dprogram.net, and use your computer to learn stuff, instead of dragging your brain thru the bullshit that this site is all about,,
http://dprogram.net/

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 5:43 am » by Epicfailure

gloomylunatic wrote:Ron Paul ILLUMINATI Connection EXPOSED!

LOL I just got done reading that article this film is based on, and as I thought it is completely taken out of context. it describes practices of the founder and his implementation of rituals (which are common in any frat house) and struggles he had in forming those rituals with members not liking the rituals, and even scrapping the ideals of some of those rituals, most of the highlighted text is in describing the meaning of those symbols to the "FOUNDER" of the order, not the members (which as time went on didn't want to do some rituals and as mentioned earlier scrapped alot of the rituals)

so in essence, what we are seeing is a gross out of context handling by the poster of this video, probably posting the video in an antsy manner and making assumption based on out of context interpretations.....

don't believe me look here:

http://pdf.crossandcrescent.com/2006/06 ... 150dpi.pdf

BTW this was from the 1920's ......enough said.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 5:45 am » by Gloomylunatic

trigerhipy wrote:how about if you people click on this link to Dprogram.net, and use your computer to learn stuff, instead of dragging your brain thru the bullshit that this site is all about,,
http://dprogram.net/

lol right why don't you go promote your agenda else where you stupid fool! :flop:
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 5:54 am » by Gloomylunatic

epicfailure wrote:

LOL I just got done reading that article this film is based on, and as I thought it is completely taken out of context. it describes practices of the founder and his implementation of rituals (which are common in any frat house) and struggles he had in forming those rituals with members not liking the rituals, and even scrapping the ideals of some of those rituals, most of the highlighted text is in describing the meaning of those symbols to the "FOUNDER" of the order, not the members (which as time went on didn't want to do some rituals and as mentioned earlier scrapped alot of the rituals)

so in essence, what we are seeing is a gross out of context handling by the poster of this video, probably posting the video in an antsy manner and making assumption based on out of context interpretations.....

Lol......jet you like ron paul ??? it doesn't matter it's all the same agenda! they all have the same order one world government! if you study the mysteries school's you will understand what this fool is all about!! study it! :rtft: :think:

Initiate

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 6:54 am » by Headhunter711

Good Evening....
It is within my pervue to contribute to this conversation briefly.
Congressman Ron Paul will not assume the Presidency of the United States for the following reasons:
1}. He wants to end end current actions in Afghanistan and Iraq, detimental to the COMPLEX's
objectives, curbing present shadow operations and war profiteering.
2}. It is also his desire to abolish the FEDERAL RESERVE, deterring the MONEYMONGERS'
ability to siphon valuable fiscal resources from the United States.
Be strong. The Batte for Earth wages on.

Writer

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 7:16 am » by Dhjudas

sentientseed wrote:Being a freemason myself....I am going to address what I highlighted in red.

1. Many freemasons will proudly proclaim themselves to be so. We may wear masonic rings, pins, ball caps, t-shirts, ties, etc. We may have emblems on our cars. We may have masonic flags. Some may not say so for whatever reason but there is no masonic law (at least at my lodge anyway) that says we must keep silent concerning our masonic membership. While passing through Missouri near Springfield I believe, I've even seen a billboard sign about Masonry that read...to be one...ask one...and listed a phone number for a lodge. A buddy who is a freemason may talk to another buddy who is not one about freemasonry and say why don'tcha just come on down to the lodge and petition if interested. Now one may consider this advertising and recruiting and in a way...maybe it is...but one probably wouldn't see freemasons going door to door preaching the benefits of freemasonry.

At the time of my posting i should have clarified what i was trying to convery more accurately. More along the lines of what you essentially said, Free masons generally won't start a conversation or even carry on with friends or aquantences over a long period of time and make a point of claiming to be a free mason, at least the few i know that are free masons have said. It's just generally not the way its done. They had mentioned that free mason symbols which can be interpreted any way anyone wants, doesn't make other people right, but if they want to continue to beleive it's satanist or whatever, free masons generally only make one attempt at correcting their point of view and if it's ignored... carry on. Course not every lodge will be the same... and will have varying degrees of "advertising" throughout the world and from lodge to lodge. It's just not made so clear and obvious in your face like most other things. The rings and such aren't exactly a clear indication, specially now that there are countless knockoffs floating about that people seem to be wearing even if they don't know what they are wearing or why or what it may mean (unfortunatley).....

I have had 4 free masons "suggest" that i head to the local lodge and inquire more about free masonry.... i might at some point, but i did mention to them that i still had no intention of joining, likely ever..... They questioned, and that's another topic.....

2. They are not supposed to discriminate but that is not always the case. In my home state there is a big ordeal that occurred near me where a guy who was a practicing wiccan was initiated. He was expelled by the Grand Lodge of Arkansas shortly after. It was beyond ridiculous to me. It is one reason my attendance to lodge dropped. I totally disagree with the Grand Lodge's decision and I was totally disgusted by how members of my local lodge reacted to the initiation. Humans are humans though...freemason or not. I for one could care less if a person believed satan to be god. It is the persons actions in kind to such a belief that matters. Not all satanists/satanism can be painted with the same brush. People like to broad stroke a lot of things it seems.

Every free mason lodge will have it's grand lodge's to work within. And these grand lodges have the faults basic human biasedness... While this should have been recognized as something that many freemasons would disagree with such as yourself, unfortunately they made the decision. I personally don't agree with their decision either, and i'm sure to mention this to the few masons i meet just to see what they have to say. The one free mason i know has a beef with Muslims, and while i respect his opinion, and don't agree with it, and he knows this, i've only asked twice, and only at the times that he's brought it up, as to why. However while he has a distaste for muslims, he knows that it's against freemasonry to disallow them to join at their own will. This i find very respectful of him. One common things among many free masons though that i have encountered is while they are not selective, generally they have a good sense of what is going on. Mind you i don't generally assosiate with people that tend to be (without being offensive or disrespectful... but) rather unintelligent or lack the basic ability to think or use common sense, or don't have an interest in at least learning something. So my chances of running into other interesting people, and some being masons isn't exactly unlikely.

3. Freemasons are supposed to help Freemasons as well as "Do Good Unto All". It is not against any code to help another mason because he is a mason. Quite the contrary. We promise to befriend and relieve every brother. We are supposed to keep to ourselves another Freemason's words told to us in confidence as we would our own...murder and treason excluded. What about other crimes one might say? Well not those either as our obligation is not to interfere with any duty to which ever personal god we have, our country, our neighbor, our family, or ourselves.

Sorry i didn't mean to convey that it was against code.... i was just referrencing something i was told by the few i have talked with .. and i made a poor attempt at explaining it. What i was told was that brothers alike.. they won't go totally out of their way to work directly with another free mason unless they have direct vested interest that cannot be worked out without working with each other. Such as business..... they won't avoid local businesses and concentrate all their resources within the free mason society.... it's not vested interest based like that. (i may not be explaining this well enough). What i was told is that this is generally not a "wise" idea all the time either.... it doesn't bode well with society as a whole. (essentially it's seen a short term advantage, long term disadvantage).

4. Once a freemason...always a freemason is what I say...but the reality of it is a bit different. One can be expelled from masonry for ....and this seems a bit broad...acts not becoming of a freemason. If expelled from one's personal lodge...one can petition another lodge i suppose. If expelled by Grand Lodge...one would have to go to another state and petition. But...word travels fast. One can quit attending lodge and stop paying dues. It is up to the lodge to either kick one out or keep one on the books till the dues are caught up. If behind on dues one can be considered no longer in good standing. I probably will soon be expelled from the Scottish Rite myself as one must be in good standing with their local lodge and the Scottish Rite to retain membership.

Oh....I am a freemason...and I will be voting for Ron Paul.

hmm i was told that while being expelled you are still considered a free mason, you still expected to honor the code and comply with it hole heartedly. General respect is still given, but a small price is paid. Essentially leaving them out in the dark.

Thanks for your input on the matter though, it's always nice to better understand and get others perspectives on the matters we have today.

Good morning, afternoon, evening, and night everyone.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 7:32 am » by Malogg

gloomylunatic wrote:
epicfailure wrote:

Lol......jet you like ron paul ??? it doesn't matter it's all the same agenda! they all have the same order one world government! if you study the mysteries school's you will understand what this fool is all about!! study it! :rtft: :think:

Word 99.9999% of politician's are corrupted it is all icing sugar and cakes before election after it is more cloaks and daggers
HAHA Image

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 7:54 am » by The57ironman

i wish it wasn't so........ :alien:

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 8:15 am » by Sentientseed

if you study the mysteries school's

Out of curiosity....what are some of your recommend study sources?

I will say that I believe in order to really even start to grasp the mystery schools one needs to know quite a bit about slightly different topics and how they interrelate on many levels....especially the mind. This isn't something that one is gonna start to grasp watching a few mashed up propaganda videos promoting a particular agenda. It is a vast amount of study in many fields. I would go as far to say it is a never ending study.

Many people spend a lifetime reading the bible and never see beyond the surface and that is just one book.

dhjudas,

I mostly wrote what I wrote for other's benefit...not as a correction to you or anything of the sort. I grasped what you were saying but wanted to be more specific as to what I know of the Fraternity and to relay that to others who might say...but but but...and to also say that Freemasonry is not it's members yet it is made up of members and due to such...there will be disagreements to outright outrage as well as varying degrees of understanding and misunderstanding.

You made good points in the post I quoted and in your follow up.

You are correct....in that most freemasons won't go around introducing themselves in the following manner..... "Hi....I am Freemason Rick" ....nor will the banter on for hours on end about freemasonry. It just doesn't come up usually. But I have from the get go made it known I am a freemason here at DTV. I have my reasons for doing so....none of it nefarious.

As far as what I said about the Arkansas Grand Lodge....that info can be easily looked up on the net. It was a big big hullabaloo.

Just as you know masons who can't stand muslims....I know masons who can't stand black people. It was another reason I slacked off on going to lodge. I got tired of repeatedly hearing the remarks. Yet, one of the people I knew...would help anyone. He'd stay late helping me with lodge work, take time out of his day to assist me even when there was no lodge practice or lodge in session. He'd call me on the phone and talk with me. He was always asking if there was anything he could do to help. But, each time he helped me...I had to listen to racist remarks. I stopped going to the practice sessions because of it. Yet, after thinking it over and talking with another mason....I wondered if my choice to do so was very becoming. Should I not have lead by example and action to show this brother that being racist was not the way to be. Should the fact that he was racist be more of a reason for me to go and practice with him so that by example and action....he would see the light?

I still struggle with it.
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

PreviousNext