Ron Paul is a Freemason

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 25, 2011 5:45 pm » by Electrobadgr

[youtube]JUVwsu55IHc&sns=fb[/youtube]

If true this is very dissapointing, to think i have sang this mans praises yet he may be part of the same system of control that has dominated american politics since the nations inception. Very sad :hmmm:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 25, 2011 5:47 pm » by Mediasorcerer

hey,just because he may be a mason,doesnt mean he isnt credible,
really it dont,there are many masons who are not nwo ,minions,
im not sayin i know,i wonder too,i saw this vid other day,in tel,evil,sion,series by dali,thought same thing,but,may not be pertinent to who ron paul is as human being,he may have conscience,regardless of what club hes in.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 25, 2011 5:51 pm » by Electrobadgr

I hope your right man, i was cautious not to take the videos approach of calling hima new world order puppet, it does seem inescapable that he is part of a secret society (namely freemasonry), whilst that does not implicitly make him a bad person, i do believe it means we can't trust him, as someone who has a lot of respect for the man it saddens me to say this.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 25, 2011 5:54 pm » by Mediasorcerer

sadness!-yes,me too!!and i thought,i hope it isnt engineered that way,ie another tragedy perpetrated on usa, by proxy,the world too.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jun 25, 2011 5:55 pm » by Boondox681

who isn't?
i'm seriously thinking of joining a local chapter.it's easy.
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Writer

PostSat Jun 25, 2011 5:55 pm » by Dhjudas

I know several free masons in person and quite well...

Simply being a free mason doesn't make you lose credibility, or lose moral standing or countless other things. While it's not a "religion" so to say, but does have some interesting practices, and there are hundreds of essentially iligitimate masons, some of it is indeed practiced in the same way where the rules and thoughts of masons have their own extremists or outright crazies.

There are quite a number of Good if not GREAT Free Masons. Many of which have likely saved many of our lives several times without ever taking credit for it or anyone really even knowing. The whole mason internal system is not overly complicated, while they stand by their oaths very very strongly, in which for example they will help a fellow mason out under all circumstances, even to sacrifice themselves for the other or at least try to avoid major disaster causing them to have to sacrifice themselves.. many of them will do it.

But like any society, there are bad eggs. And while i don't know enough to really say much about Ron Paul, i think his ideals and morals and thoughts on the matter look very promising. But like any politician, sometimes playing the roll of appearing to the general public as the odd ball, will oventually guarantee votes after people get sick of the same old crap.

While i hope what he stands for today is what he truely stands for and will remain, if he manages to become president... that's when we'll know for certain.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 25, 2011 5:57 pm » by Truthisaweap0n

it is common practice that secret societies welcome those with strong opposing views. it make for good cover.

you know the saying, keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 25, 2011 5:58 pm » by Mozi!!a

i think the shit is just gonna keep repeat it self. that's what we do best. repeat repeat repeat.

obama was perfect when it comes to corporations and bankers.

bush well all know about him.

but Ron hmmmm

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 25, 2011 5:59 pm » by Megame23

one of the many horrible quotes from 'the ron paul politcal report,'

A mob of black demonstrators, led by the "Rev." Al Sharpton occupied and closed the Statue of Liberty recently, demanding that New York be renamed Martin Luther King City "to reclaim it for our people."

Hmm. I hate to agree with the Rev. Al, but maybe a name change is in order. Welfaria? Zooville? Rapetown? Dirtburg? Lazyopolis?

But Al, the Statue of Liberty? Next time, hold that demonstration at a food stamp bureau or a crack house.

Thats just one of many...

He denies writing any of the reports, but they all have his name on them, so he either wrote them or paid someone else to and let them be released in his name.

Read this:

http://articles.cnn.com/2008-01-10/poli ... M:POLITICS
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 25, 2011 6:02 pm » by Electrobadgr

dhjudas wrote:I know several free masons in person and quite well...

Simply being a free mason doesn't make you lose credibility, or lose moral standing or countless other things. While it's not a "religion" so to say, but does have some interesting practices, and there are hundreds of essentially iligitimate masons, some of it is indeed practiced in the same way where the rules and thoughts of masons have their own extremists or outright crazies.

There are quite a number of Good if not GREAT Free Masons. Many of which have likely saved many of our lives several times without ever taking credit for it or anyone really even knowing. The whole mason internal system is not overly complicated, while they stand by their oaths very very strongly, in which for example they will help a fellow mason out under all circumstances, even to sacrifice themselves for the other or at least try to avoid major disaster causing them to have to sacrifice themselves.. many of them will do it.

But like any society, there are bad eggs. And while i don't know enough to really say much about Ron Paul, i think his ideals and morals and thoughts on the matter look very promising. But like any politician, sometimes playing the roll of appearing to the general public as the odd ball, will oventually guarantee votes after people get sick of the same old crap.

While i hope what he stands for today is what he truely stands for and will remain, if he manages to become president... that's when we'll know for certain.

All very good points, however you kind of support my stance, by being a freemason his loyalty is to freemasonry first and any potential role as a public servant second. His commitment to the brotherhood will always surpass the will of the people, if he were to become president he would not be able to make the changes most americans want to see unless they have been preapproved by the brotherhood, therefore by default he is not in a position to change ANYTHING! It is a sad deception, and one that could prove worse for the american psyche than the Obama Deception.

Next