Ron Paul is fully illuminated lizard mason

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 3:54 am » by Jet17

Yes, that statement is 100% correct.

The gold standard should be re-installed and used how it was originally used. that is why the US is the leading and One World Currency that all other nations base their value upon.

this of course is only true when it was backed with a gold standard. so returning to a gold standard would enable all countries to be backed by something of value, thus being a "one world currency" as it once, and always used to be, until recently.

Globalism, is looking out for world interest, in fact the definition of globalism implies nothing about taking over worlds, or anything like that for that matter:

A national geopolitical policy in which the entire world is regarded as the appropriate sphere for a state's influence.

in this context with the paragraph, it would be best for nations to go back to a valued dollar.

Despite popular belief it is in the constitution that we can engage in globalism, if people want to use our dollar as a standard then it is permissible. along with import and export trading with other countries this includes good portions of the definition on globalism.

but like all things, this is left to the people (congress) and the President (the executive branch) to handle.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Initiate

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 2:09 pm » by Debunkerace

rydher wrote:
domdabears wrote:I don't know man... Who wouldn't wanna share our constitution?

Touché, can't argue that.

And what a Constitution that is, something to dream about,,,,,,no really, a dream!

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/topics/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65050

The Act formed the Corporation known as THE UNITED STATES. It is the capitalization that is important. This Corporation which was owned by Foreign Entities immediately did away with the original Constitution.

The Act of 1871 changed our Constitution. The title was Capitalized and the word "for" was changed to the word "OF" in the title.

"The Constitution for the united states of America" was written by the Founding Fathers. The international bankers had it changed to "THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA".
Face what you think you believe and you will be surprised.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 3:08 pm » by Truthseekerx

Ron Paul is the only true constitutionalist

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 3:12 pm » by Mydogma

rydher wrote:
domdabears wrote:I don't know man... Who wouldn't wanna share our constitution?

Touché, can't argue that.

Yep if every country had one that good the rest of the world would have someting to fight about...I personally think the gold standard is not that redoabale...furthermore I'd gold is it north america will be impovershed beyond our imgination..as we have the least..germany the most(hey maybe hitler won!
We can stay soverign with a soverign currency(in otherwords just kick the fed resv out) and all countries back their dollar by their output...gold did have some benifit..buut it wasn't the perfect system..it caused uncontrollabe inflation in past...becuz when times are good people hoard it and when times are tought they sell it...out of country...so it dosent always provide the stability we think it does to a nation...just my thots...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Previous