Ron Paul is still in it America!!!

Writer

PostThu Aug 28, 2008 6:49 am » by Sonictrip

I live in Ireland myself so i dont have a vote in america, but if i did i would wholeheartedly vote for Ron Paul. Anyone who has seen Ron Paul talk can tell straight away that he is a selfless, honest, truthful, sincere man who really seems to want the best for everyone and not some group of corprations looking for a way to screw you out of more money.

It's such a shame that he is rarely seen on Tv, he does seem to be all over the internet though so it looks set to be a competition between the effectiveness of Tv Vs. The Internet.

At this point, so many more people are watching less Tv and browsing the net more so if thats anything to go by, there's a good chance that a lot more people are aware of Ron Paul than we think and so there could be a lot of votes for him.

Please dont vote McBush or Obama Bin Brezinski. They are controlled by the Corporations and the CFR! That is the worst possible group to be connected with...

I really hope America gets through this and votes Ron Paul, he is the only candidate that has brains in his head, seriously. And he has the most amount of brains ive ever seen in a presidential candidate.

Previous