Ron Paul is still in it America!!!

PostSun Aug 24, 2008 3:51 am » by Jots73

Even thought the news absolutely refuses to show any fair news piece on him, and alot of people do not know, I am voting for Ron Paul!!! He is still running for President despite the fact that news media keeps America busy with the BS that is the race between McCain and Obama.. There are others that are running still but you won't hear that on any news.. They are trying to keep America focused on a distraction like race issues instead of listening to ideals that could change America for the better.. Like cutting off all alliances with countries and trade with all of them.. We save over 500 Billion dollars a year alone by doing this, and this is based on what the forefathers perceived on how this country should be run.. By eliminating the Federal Departments and giving control back to the states we are saving Billions upon Billions of dollars a year.. This is the idea from Ron Paul, but the news media will not give him a real chance to explain what he is trying to do.. Typical since nearly all news outlets are run by the government anyway..

There, spoke my peace and put my two cents in..
By the way, if it is a penny for your thoughts but you put your two cents in, whose making the penny difference?

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 24, 2008 4:08 am » by domdabears

Out of all of them i guess i would like to see Ron Paul in the White House, but i agree with a good man by the name of George Carlin, who i would like to quote... “I don't vote. Two reasons. First of all it's meaningless; this country was bought and sold a long time ago. The shit they shovel around every 4 years *pfff* doesn't mean a fucking thing. Secondly, I believe if you vote, you have no right to complain. People like to twist that around – they say, 'If you don't vote, you have no right to complain', but where's the logic in that? If you vote and you elect dishonest, incompetent people into office who screw everything up, you are responsible for what they have done. You caused the problem; you voted them in; you have no right to complain. I, on the other hand, who did not vote, who in fact did not even leave the house on election day, am in no way responsible for what these people have done and have every right to complain about the mess you created that I had nothing to do with.”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u6lCBnRoHQ

Writer

PostSun Aug 24, 2008 8:44 am » by Oldgrey

where is Ross Perot,sorry got nothin else that could make a difference......
:hmmm:

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 24, 2008 12:51 pm » by Truthseeker

Ron Paul ure a true American .stand and fight the bankers the thiefs with ilegal irs money machine .the mafia as nothing on these thiefs .
there gang leaders .hide out city of london vatican and columbia america the corporation of thiefs steal from you put you in jail for nopayment of the ilegal tax because they controll the police milatary and courts .all in the name of the crown corporation .
Ron Paul tells it as it stands
vote for him and you might get the truth but the bankers are owned by the zionist banker thugs .i say round them all up lock them up bring back the gold standard and silver coin ,get rid of the paper money which has no value .its just monopoly money created by the zionist bank of scotland .
IF YOU VOTE ITS TRUE WHO DO YOU VOTE FOR
IF YOU GO AND VOTE FOR RON PAUL OR WHO EVER YOU THINK SHOULD WIN YOU USED YOUR POWER TO SCARE THEM ,BY THEM NOT KNOWING THE COUNT UNTILL THE DAY .
BUT AS YOU AND KNOW THE COUNT CAN BE FIXED . JUST SEE bushie for info on that
VOTE FOR YOUR RIGHT TO BE FREE VOTE FOR YOUR SELF IF YOU WHISH ,
TAKE A FLAG A BANNER AND SAY YOUR THOUGHTS SCARE THEM FOR AT LEAST A DAY MAKE THEM SWEAT .
TELL THE PEOPLE OUT THERE ABOUT THEM INFORMATION IS POWER
SO ITS UP TO YOU DO SOMTHING
:idea:

Initiate

PostSun Aug 24, 2008 10:19 pm » by Estanislao

So as I understand it...
• If the Nevada delegates are successful at the convention.
• And Ron wins Nevada,
• He will be able to be voted on as a candidate at the convention.
• If the delegates abstain on the first vote...
• On the second vote they are released from their binding (can vote for whomever)
• Enter - HOPE (hope of saving this country from financial and spiritual slavery.)

That's our absolute LAST shot. (politically)

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 25, 2008 9:54 am » by Clawspiracy

I think if people actually did go out and vote for Ron Paul, it would send a clear message, regardless of the outcome. The message would be, "We are onto you, and we have power. We might not get you this time, but we're growing"
It's a Clawspiracy...

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 25, 2008 10:43 am » by Truthseeker

GO OUT AND VOTE EVEN IF ITS FOR THE LOCAL POLICE SHERIEF OR WHATEVER
BUT VOTE THE WAY YOU THINK .AND WITH YOUR OWN MIND SET
VOTE FOR YOURSELF BUT VOTE AND TELL THEM WHO YOU VOTED FOR AND WHY
PEOPLE POWER IS STILL HERE .
THERE GET SCARED IF THEY NEW YOU ARE NOT GOING TO VOTE FOR THE MAIN 2 PARTYS VOTE FOR A ZOO MONKEY OR THE TOWNS CAT
OR DOG BUT VOTE
YOU SEE YOU HAVE POWER
WHEN THEY NEED YOU
THE WEEKS AND DAYS AFTER VOTE WILL BE A DIFFERNT STORY

SO SCARE THEM FOR ONE DAY WOULD MAYBE MAKE THEM CHANGE
PIGS MAY FLY
BUT GO AND HAVE FUN SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF THEM
:evil: LOOK AT THE WORLD AND SEE WHAT HAS HAPPEND THERE UNDER THE NAME OF DEMOCROCY
THEY
ONLY NEED YOU FOR A SHORT TIME THEN WHEN THEY LOOK GOOD AND SHOWN THE WORLD THEY CARE FOR YOU
THE DAY S AFTER THEY SCREW YOU AND TRY AND PUT YOU BACK IN YOUR PLACE
GIVE THEM THE FINGER AND MAKE WAYS TO SHOW THEM YOU CARE AND WILL NOT LET THEM DESTROY YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMILIES LIVES OVER LIES AND GREED
FIND THE TRUTH ON EVERYTHING THEY ARE DOING TO YOU AND JUST STOP BUYING THERE PRODUCT
ITS UP TO YOU :idea:

PostMon Aug 25, 2008 4:47 pm » by Devimariamne

I am so sure that Ron Paul will be our next president that I can almost taste it.
The charade we are witnessing around us with mainstream media and mainstream
media selected candidates reminds me of a three stooges skit. The absurdities are being reveiled to more and more people. I am also reminded of a segment from "Hitchhikers guide to the Universe" where all of the "middle management" people on earth were shipped to a planet for "middle managers". I propose the mainstream media and their preselected polititians be exported to a planet where they can enjoy each others company. As for my choice, I want this planet reserved for those interested in Truth, Freedom and Peace!

Writer

PostWed Aug 27, 2008 11:23 am » by Comeonwtf9

Yeah, even though it probably won't make a difference; I'm going to vote for Paul, even if I have to write his name in.

The trick is that your ballot won't be counted unless you fill out all of the other local choices on it (attorneys, judges, congressmen, etc.). Unless you fill them all out, it'll be an "under vote" and will only be counted if the results are very close.

So if you want your vote for Paul to actually be counted, MAKE SURE TO VOTE FOR SOMEONE IN ALL OF THE OTHER ELECTION CATEGORIES!

PostWed Aug 27, 2008 9:18 pm » by Tubesteak

I can't wait to turn my ballet in.

I'm going to write Ron Paul in huge, black, letters. Not even in the space that I'm allowed. The whole ballet will be fucking huge, black letters. Huge, black, letters with a name.

Next