RON PAUL RUNS OUT OF MONEY HAS TO QUIT RACE

Super Moderator

PostTue May 15, 2012 1:44 am » by domdabears

Bleever wrote:
The57ironman wrote:bleeve.....what's the overall ''consenus'' in your area..?...lot's of RP signs on lawns...?...what..?

I live in the heart of Obama country, however, you see a lot of bumper stickers and t-shirts. One thing you do see a lot of are the hybrid Toyota Priuses with the Obama sticker on them, I think they come from the factory like that.

:vomit:

lol same here.

All the Chicago kids think they're cool cause they support Obama. :top: :shooting:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

PostTue May 15, 2012 9:29 am » by Jim

It could be that California Law is different than NC law. In NC I am registered unaffiliated not Republican. When I went to the Polling place I had options. I could vote on GOP ballots, DEM ballots, or Libertarian ballots. As I am a Ron Paul supporter I held my nose and requested the GOP ballot and voted for Ron and a few others that have earned my respect. Many I had to leave blank.

I feel it is wrong for the parties to control the ballots. I feel it denies me equal suffrage in the nomination process by not allowing me to vote my own choices and has been a long standing issue with me. I dread being forced to vote all one party, by the parties. I feel that as a natural born American national and state Citizen I should have the right to vote in the primaries for the candidates I feel will best represent me, and not be forced to support a party.

I suspect this will be the last attempt for president by Ron I hope not but I understand he is aged. I have yet to see his equal anywhere, and the next election will be very tough for me. I feel it is my obligation to fully participate in my own governance, and that voting is one of the several means I have. Sic, I always vote. To me Mr. Paul’s message is loud and clear, and I feel he is a true American Patriot.

I will close this with a quote from William O. Douglass which I feel spells out the People’s struggle for liberty well, which suggests that money is the ruling factor in our election process. I feel the odds were stacked against Ron from the start because of sponsorship.

“The Constitution...plainly is not adequate to protect the individual against the growing bureaucracy.... The individual is almost certain to be plowed under, unless he has a well-organized active political group to speak for him. ... But if a powerful sponsor is lack, individual liberty withers”. Justice William O. Douglas 1968

Previous