on Aug 2, 2012 by EX0MATRlXTV
http://whynotnews.eu/?p=1186 ~sub: http://youtube.com/RonPaulRevolt2012 - Ron Paul Lawsuit Going Viral - Lawyers for Ron Paul - Voting Rights Lawsuit FAQ: http://youtube.com/watch?v=7KfvaxMj0YQ
If you saw any fraud at a voting precinct, congressional meeting, county meeting or state convention please contact: http://electionfraudremedy.com
Demand for Romney Disqualification Growing. Rampant Fraud well documented.
Concern to the Pentagon and U.S. Armed Forces are allegations contained in an 11th hour lawsuit that Republican Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney and Republican National Chairman Reince Priebus conspired and continue to conspire in an organized crime racket to steal the office of United States Presidency and Commander in Chief.
As the Romney Campaign went from state to state breaking people's bones, rigging voter machines and closing down meetings they forget the most damming courtroom evidence of the 21 century - cell phones are video cameras. These videos form a forensic chronological evidence folder of hard fact videos that neither Mitt Romney nor Republican Chairman Reince Priebus can refute and will likely result in the disqualification of Mitt Romney. Felony convictions can result in serious prison sentences.
Ron Paul Lawsuit Going Viral - Lawyers for Ron Paul - Voting Rights Lawsuit FAQ: http://youtube.com/watch?v=7KfvaxMj0YQ
~Rare moment of bipartisanship, the House overwhelmingly passed a bill by Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) to audit the Federal Reserve.
The bill, which has 270 co-sponsors, passed 327 to 98. All but one Republican -- Rep. Bob Turner of New York -- voted for it, along with 89 Democrats: http://goo.gl/T2LhR
~Future 'VP?' Rand Paul Compromised by NWO Puppets Robama aka Obomney? http://youtube.com/watch?v=sQusaGv-oMw
~Serial Flip Flopper Mitt Romney Pinocchio for President? Smooth Talker & Hard Core NWO Minion!: http://youtube.com/watch?v=kEotD97VI7g
~Rand Paul before endorsing NWO Puppet Romney on Bilderberg & Goldman Sachs: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ss_6MWnR_O8
~Rand Paul Devolution is NOT Ron Paul Grass Roots Revolution!
Lawyers Take Over Ron Paul Campaign TODAY! ElectionFraudRemedy June 15, 2012: http://youtube.com/watch?v=I_o_bQvojeM
Appendix to Ron Paul's book, 'Liberty Defined':
01. Rights belong to individuals, not groups; they derive from our nature and can neither be granted nor taken away by government.
02. All peaceful, voluntary economic and social associations are permitted; consent is the basis of the social and economic order.
03. Justly acquired property is privately owned by individuals and voluntary groups, and this ownership cannot be arbitrarily voided by governments.
04. Government may not redistribute private wealth or grant special privileges to any individual or group.
05. Individuals are responsible for their own actions; government cannot and should not protect us from ourselves.
06. Government may not claim the monopoly over a people's money and governments must never engage in official counterfeiting, even in the name of macroeconomic stability.
07. Aggressive wars, even when called preventative, and even when they pertain only to trade relations, are forbidden.
08. Jury nullification, that is, the right of jurors to judge the law as well as the facts, is a right of the people and the courtroom norm.
09. All forms of involuntary servitude are prohibited, not only slavery but also conscription, forced association, and forced welfare distribution.
10. Government must obey the law that it expects other people to obey and thereby must never use force to mold behavior, manipulate social outcomes, manage the economy, or tell other countries how to behave.
The Book of Man http://vimeo.com/album/2701770
The Book of Man Blog (announcements) http://brianonley.wordpress.com/
But since I have heard of Ron Paul and researched him and what he has been saying for 25 years.
He is as good as it gets.
Return the Power RP2012
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne
- Related topics
- Last post