Ron Paul Won A Caucus, But The Media Rewards Romney!!!

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 10:16 pm » by Jet17

Ron Paul Just Won A Caucus But The Media Is Telling You Mitt Romney Did

http://www.businessinsider.com/ron-paul ... did-2012-3

Ron Paul won the GOP caucus in the Virgin Islands, or at least he won the most votes according to the Virgin Islands Republican Party.

Right now the count stands this way:

384 total cast

112 to Paul (29%)

101 to Romney (26%)

23 to Santorum (6%)

18 to Gingrich (5%)

But as with all caucuses it isn't that simple.

The AP and others reported yesterday that Mitt Romney won the Virgin Islands caucus.

And they aren't entirely wrong, because of the crazy rules that are around caucuses, Mitt Romney was able to qualify for more delegates, and win them. One of the "uncommitted" delegates also went to Romney.

So maybe the media isn't entirely unjustified in saying Romney won it.

But we think they buried the real story.

The Paul campaign should celebrate this small victory! It is the first territory where Paul has clearly beaten Romney in a popular vote, no matter how small.

By The way, if you are told that These candidates are winning delegates and have a certain number by the mass media, you might want to study this video to find out the truth. The media projects delegates, they do not know results of delegates until late may and in some cases beginning of June:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Wake Up! You are being lied too! The MSM is the worst kind of liars and should not be trusted at all, unless you can confirm it through a reliable source!
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 10:30 pm » by Rydher

jet17 wrote:By The way, if you are told that These candidates are winning delegates and have a certain number by the mass media, you might want to study this video to find out the truth. The media projects delegates, they do not know results of delegates until late may and in some cases beginning of June:

This is the only part of this post that is meaningful in anyway. In a small venue like this, Ron Paul should of CLEANED HOUSE and you know it. Beating Romney by 11 votes out of less than 400 is pathetic. Out of roughly 110,000 people on the island. Ron Paul could only muster a turn out of 112? :badair:

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 10:34 pm » by Jet17

rydher wrote:
jet17 wrote:By The way, if you are told that These candidates are winning delegates and have a certain number by the mass media, you might want to study this video to find out the truth. The media projects delegates, they do not know results of delegates until late may and in some cases beginning of June:

This is the only part of this post that is meaningful in anyway. In a small venue like this, Ron Paul should of CLEANED HOUSE and you know it. Beating Romney by 11 votes out of less than 400 is pathetic. Out of roughly 110,000 people on the island. Ron Paul could only muster a turn out of 112? :badair:

I see 2 meanings to your reply.

could you clarify so I don't take it the wrong way?
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

Super Moderator

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 10:36 pm » by domdabears

Of course they all lie.

Everyone here knows that.

EXCEPT! When it's anything about America, everyone and their brother in Europe believes them without question.

It happens everyday in here multiple times.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 10:36 pm » by Rydher

My meaning is simple. This is an embarrassing outcome for someone like Ron Paul and his avid support base. Wanting Ron Paul to win, this isn't something I'd come to the forum beating my chest about

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 11:01 pm » by Hackjames

rydher wrote:My meaning is simple. This is an embarrassing outcome for someone like Ron Paul and his avid support base. Wanting Ron Paul to win, this isn't something I'd come to the forum beating my chest about

Oh, well thank the gods that you saw fit to share this information with the rest of the world! Wow...I shudder to think what might have become of us, had you not intervened when you did. I'd crumple without your constant guidance, trailblazer of reason.

You are simple, not your meaning. Well, alright...they're both simple.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 11:31 pm » by Rydher

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 12, 2012 12:17 am » by Jet17

Rydher, you see the media minimizing him....

oh wait a second.........

wait......

yeah looks like Ron Paul just formally charged the GOP with fraud.

A link to follow.

Its not a big deal that the media lied about his victory, or his results, or that he gathers more supporters at his rallies than all the candidates combined.

wouldnt surprise me that you think its not a big deal, nor does it really matter what you believe. Facts are facts, he won and the media lied.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 12, 2012 12:20 am » by Opalserpent

jet17 wrote:
rydher wrote:

I see 2 meanings to your reply.

could you clarify so I don't take it the wrong way?

I agree, He is suggesting that it's rigged I think or that Ron Paul is pathetic.

I hope it's the first meaning. Where are you from Ryder?

Ryders avatar suits him.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 12, 2012 12:24 am » by Rydher

jet17 wrote: or that he gathers more supporters at his rallies than all the candidates combined.

I see this said often and even if true. It doesn't mean shit if you can't get those people out to vote. Or if that's all you can get, are those people.

the media lied.

Now there's a breaking news story that's shocking. :o

Next