Rosicrucian Science Of Initiation

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 17, 2011 1:52 pm » by Phaeton

no the one on page 16.. page 15 shows some vague reflection of the one on page 16 [which is probably unintentional].
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 17, 2011 2:30 pm » by Edgarrothstein

phaeton wrote:no the one on page 16.. page 15 shows some vague reflection of the one on page 16 [which is probably unintentional].

Ahhh :idea:

(Hall's version)

(B/W version)

Well, if i remember correctly, each book from Hall's collection of alchemical manuscripts is coloured and slightly different than the original editions. That's probably the reason why he collected these particular editions...

The white oval in the piedestal is most probably a space for dedication of the book to someone.

And If you refer to the bottle (as in possible sinister entity in the bottle...), well...i guess king Solomon probably wouldn't put himself into the bottle :lol: It rather represents the Alchemy aspect of the book in my opinion...

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 17, 2011 3:30 pm » by Phaeton

edgarrothstein wrote:
phaeton wrote:no the one on page 16.. page 15 shows some vague reflection of the one on page 16 [which is probably unintentional].

(Hall's version)

(B/W version)

Well, if i remember correctly, each book from Hall's collection of alchemical manuscripts is coloured and slightly different than the original editions. That's probably the reason why he collected these particular editions...

The white oval in the piedestal is most probably a space for dedication of the book to someone.

And If you refer to the bottle (as in possible sinister entity in the bottle...), well...i guess king Solomon probably wouldn't put himself into the bottle :lol: It rather represents the Alchemy aspect of the book in my opinion...

Yes thats the one. And I am indeed referring to the bottle [and in a broader sense the contrast depicted].
But not as in ';possible sinister entity in the bottle'. :D
You really think that of me? Seeing demons around every corner? Certainly hope not.
More like 'Kingship rule in the eyes o/t public, yet Kingship maintained, in fact'. If you know what I mean.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 17, 2011 3:37 pm » by Edgarrothstein

phaeton wrote:
edgarrothstein wrote:

(Hall's version)

(B/W version)

Yes thats the one. And I am indeed referring to the bottle. But not as in ';possible sinister entity in the bottle'. :D
You really think that of me? Seeing demons around every corner? Certainly hope not.
More like 'Kingship rule in the eyes o/t public, yet Kingship maintained, in fact'. If you know what I mean.

Of course not.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 17, 2011 3:50 pm » by Phaeton

Thats a relief :wink:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 17, 2011 3:58 pm » by Edgarrothstein

phaeton wrote:Thats a relief :wink:

:flop:
But yes, that bottle certainly is a curious little detail.

Torah wrote:And you shall take for yourselves ... the splendid fruit of a tree, fronds of dates, the branch of the thick-leafed tree and aravot of the river...

Initiate

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 3:43 pm » by Alternateworld

lol Thanks phaeton :mrcool: and Ed :mrcool: - great input guys and plenty more avenues for my current research, wow, i couldn't even begin to explain the synchro's involved here!

:cheers: :hugging: :cheers:

Previous