Rosicrucian Science Of Initiation

Initiate

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 7:52 pm » by Alternateworld

I got a lot from watching this talk and felt compelled to share it here

I only did a quick search, so apologies if it's been posted here before :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

There's 12 in total, the rest can be found here... http://www.youtube.com/user/TheVesicaInstitute

I personally, am not usually one for religion as such, however i've always thought they do hold an essence of truth to their respective followers and therefore humanity in general.

My Logic tends to get in the way of committing to any one set practice, but it also helps me to observe the work and words of all. Being this way i feel i gain the knowledge and most importantly the awareness i need for daily life. I never really structured this process and i never knew it was an approach considered by others, so when i watched this i was surprised at just how much sense it made...

:hugging: :sunny: :hugging:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 16, 2011 7:03 pm » by Phaeton

Thanks for these Alternate, interesting find :flop:
Gonna plan these in..
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Sep 17, 2011 9:51 am » by Alternateworld

phaeton wrote:Thanks for these Alternate, interesting find :flop:
Gonna plan these in..

My pleasure, l hope you find it of some interest :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 17, 2011 10:03 am » by Cosmine

The speaker is just trowing unrelated "facts"one after the other,and don't even think of debating them,that's called brainwashing. :shock:

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Initiate

PostSat Sep 17, 2011 10:38 am » by Alternateworld

cosmine wrote:The speaker is just trowing unrelated "facts"one after the other,and don't even think of debating them,that's called brainwashing. :shock:

:cheers:

But the video is of a talk and not a debate. Hence i posted it here so the 'facts'(your words) of it CAN be debated... :D

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 17, 2011 12:09 pm » by Edgarrothstein

I've always detested the people who are selling the knowledge that should be free and accessible to everyone. :hell:

http://vesica.org/main/returns-and-refund-policy

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4164

The Rosicrucians downplay any religious associations with their symbology, claiming not to be a church, and welcoming members of any religion or no religion. (Here's a hint: When you're taking peoples' money, don't turn anyone away at the door.)

But yeah, there's nothing wrong with doctrine of the original Rosenkreutzers ...

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 17, 2011 12:30 pm » by Alternateworld

edgarrothstein wrote:But yeah, there's nothing wrong with doctrine of the original Rosenkreutzers ...

That's the bit i was floating this video for really, i hadn't done any research on who was giving the talk or for what purpose. But that is important to be aware of just the same so thanks for bringing it to the table :flop:

I just happened to find the information, concepts, etc of interest...

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 17, 2011 1:16 pm » by Edgarrothstein

alternateworld wrote:
edgarrothstein wrote:But yeah, there's nothing wrong with doctrine of the original Rosenkreutzers ...

That's the bit i was floating this video for really, i hadn't done any research on who was giving the talk or for what purpose. But that is important to be aware of just the same so thanks for bringing it to the table :flop:

I just happened to find the information, concepts, etc of interest...

This is a good, essential book to start with :

http://www.scribd.com/doc/48720042/Atalanta-Fugiens

(this is french version from Manly P. Hall's collection)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/5986531/Maier-Atalanta-Fugiens

(translated english version)

EDIT :

Although it seems complicated and/or complex, it is not. And somewhere on the net you can find the accompanying MP3's or MIDI files of the fugues and canons.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 17, 2011 1:27 pm » by Phaeton

About the first [2] pics in the French version [too large to embed it here it, cant seem to find it anywhere else..]
Pages 15 and 16..

A picture tells more than a thousand words..

I wonder why this pic was edited / cropped in the english version :think:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 17, 2011 1:45 pm » by Edgarrothstein

phaeton wrote:About the first [2] pics in the French version [too large to embed it here it, cant seem to find it anywhere else..]
Pages 15 and 16..

A picture tells more than a thousand words..

I wonder why this pic was edited / cropped in the english version :think:

These two?

Next