Roswell 1947 Alien Footage!

Initiate

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 1:34 am » by Gwar822

anyone ever see this footage?

Is this real?

mixed thoughts are easily seen with the coments, most believe its real.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQlpACCcq4Y&feature=related

Initiate

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 1:41 am » by Icarium

I don't think so, the camera never stops, you'd think he would linger on the first alien he has ever seen rather than non stop walking around it...just my thoughts.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 1:43 am » by Iamcare

Faked for two reasons.

Firstly there are spots where it shows the definition is quite high and the image has been artificially aged.

Secondly the framerate is far far too good for 1947, again there are spots where you can tell its been artificially aged

3rd theres no need for the amount of light anomolies on the video, suggesting they've been put in afterwards.

thats 3 reasons, my bad
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 1:44 am » by Muchtyman

gwar822 wrote:anyone ever see this footage?

Is this real?

mixed thoughts are easily seen with the coments, most believe its real.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQlpACCcq4Y&feature=related

Hi .............. :flop:

First thoughts ..........Another inconclusive piece of footage

proves Ziltch ................ :cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 1:51 am » by Waynew

Im not so sure this is a fake or real but i can say this about it , With the mind set of that time and then this thing crashing down i am sure everyone was shaken up and there hearts were racing and minds going 90 mile an hour so with all the men coming in to get a closer look at it then that would explain why the camera man could not focus directly for any long period of time and was forced to move around just to be able to capture it on film ... Just my thoughts

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 1:56 am » by Realorfake

looks like a cell phone vid thats been aged or tampered with to give us impression... but clothing is done well... odd
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Initiate

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 2:00 am » by Waynew

the look of the film could be because of damage due to its age over all these years and whats going on with the right side could be caused from the sun glaring off the lens ...

Initiate

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 2:12 am » by Mumin

ok, this might help you guys:

this clip has been shown together with the super infamous alien autopsy video. Why? because the alien's leg injuries in this clip are 100% consistant with what we see in that autopsy video.
Sooooooo:
if you are convinced that the alien autopsy video is a fake, then this clip is also clearly a fake, as it shows the exact same leg injury, while "leaked" much later than the infamous autopsy video.

But... what if this clip was real? Then, this would mean that the autopsy video has to be real as well, because this specific clip was not in the public domain at the time that allegedly fake video was presumably made...
think about it.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 3:42 am » by Iamcare

I'm thuper thereal you guys, pay special attention to the frame rate and the definition, this is a modern day camera
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 4:47 am » by Redwoodrick

iamcare wrote:Faked for two reasons.

Firstly there are spots where it shows the definition is quite high and the image has been artificially aged.
:flop:
Secondly the framerate is far far too good for 1947, again there are spots where you can tell its been artificially aged

3rd theres no need for the amount of light anomolies on the video, suggesting they've been put in afterwards.

thats 3 reasons, my bad
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Next