Roswellite™ Technology... Disclosure is slowly coming...

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 1:27 am » by Newearthman

What is this a reunion? Welcome back everyone! I have missed having some sane people around here!

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 1:33 am » by Funnyman46

newearthman wrote:What is this a reunion? Welcome back everyone! I have missed having some sane people around here!

Let's not forget newmexicogeo.
Welcome aboard there partner! :soundblast:
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 9:02 am » by Clawspiracy

It's good to be back... Been traveling... Time is a tricky thing...
It's a Clawspiracy...

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 9:22 am » by Freeyourmindnow

"The sale of the Crowley and Tripp Ribbon Microphone brand is an important milestone, and validation of our nanomaterial development efforts", said company CEO Robert J Crowley. We are poised for growth in a number of areas, including new, energy harvesting nanomaterials."
the name crowley remind me some evil person???

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 12:02 pm » by Clawspiracy

I time travel all the time... I am 45 years old. I have kept journals since I was 16.... So I can go back all the time... That's the easy one. Now as to how I get to the future... Well... I can explain it and sound completely nuts... I observe the lines of possible outcomes and head for the one that seems the best...

It's a gift and a a curse...
It's a Clawspiracy...

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 12:20 pm » by Electrobadgr

clawspiracy wrote:I was personally clued in about this Microphone from someone at Shure. The person described the material as "alien" (laughing and then saying... I'm not even making it up...)
This individual told me that no matter how much you crease this material, it always goes back to its original shape. When asked about the name given to it? He flat out said, it really was developed from a contract Shure had with the military at Roswell.... Hence the 'alien' factor (again laughing but saying he believes this).

You decide...

KSM313 Dual-Voice Ribbon Microphone

with Roswellite™ Ribbon Technology

The KSM313 is a premium bi-directional ribbon microphone for world-class audio and performance. The Dual-Voice design features discrete front-and-rear side sonic signatures for use with amplified instruments or in intimate vocal applications. Hand assembled in the USA with custom components and proprietary Roswellite™ technology for revolutionary ribbon resilience under extreme conditions.

The high-tensile strength, toughness and shape memory of Roswellite™ ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons for superior resilience at extreme SPLs.

With unique technology and application features, alongside superior materials and construction, Shure KSM Ribbon Microphones are the necessary choice for the world’s most accomplished studio and live performances.

http://www.shure.com/ProAudio/Products/WiredMicrophones/us_pro_ksm313_content

It dawned on me that disclosure comes in many forms, even a microphone.

The Developer:

http://www.soundwaveresearch.com/

Disclaimer: I do not work for Shure, but I am in the music industry. Microphones are a part of my daily life. So this was a shock! I edited the post to include the developer of the material.... :alien:

I am also an audio engineer, damn, i am going to have to get me one of these badboys:-)
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 2:33 am » by Newmexicogeo

starphazer wrote:The outer plastic covering they use for cigarette packs and music\game CD dose the same thing.You can folded it up and it will all ways returns to its original form.Cool post!

Maybe three or four Summers ago they had a convention in Tucson, and a couple of them were pilots, and came down to Sierra Vista to inspect "space junk" collected by a local fossil and meteorite dealer. The reason I remember was apparently a big price was paid for something that was said to contain titanium, possibly nitinol, and they tested it by putting a current through it until it glowed and went perfectly straight, at least that's the story. The thing is, that was old material that had been stored for many years, and was definitely metal.

Previous