Roswellite™ Technology... Disclosure is slowly coming...

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 9:58 am » by Clawspiracy

I was personally clued in about this Microphone from someone at Shure. The person described the material as "alien" (laughing and then saying... I'm not even making it up...)
This individual told me that no matter how much you crease this material, it always goes back to its original shape. When asked about the name given to it? He flat out said, it really was developed from a contract Shure had with the military at Roswell.... Hence the 'alien' factor (again laughing but saying he believes this).

You decide...

KSM313 Dual-Voice Ribbon Microphone

with Roswellite™ Ribbon Technology

The KSM313 is a premium bi-directional ribbon microphone for world-class audio and performance. The Dual-Voice design features discrete front-and-rear side sonic signatures for use with amplified instruments or in intimate vocal applications. Hand assembled in the USA with custom components and proprietary Roswellite™ technology for revolutionary ribbon resilience under extreme conditions.

The high-tensile strength, toughness and shape memory of Roswellite™ ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons for superior resilience at extreme SPLs.

With unique technology and application features, alongside superior materials and construction, Shure KSM Ribbon Microphones are the necessary choice for the world’s most accomplished studio and live performances.

http://www.shure.com/ProAudio/Products/WiredMicrophones/us_pro_ksm313_content

It dawned on me that disclosure comes in many forms, even a microphone.

The Developer:

http://www.soundwaveresearch.com/

Disclaimer: I do not work for Shure, but I am in the music industry. Microphones are a part of my daily life. So this was a shock! I edited the post to include the developer of the material.... :alien:
It's a Clawspiracy...

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 10:12 am » by Darrylmckay

Interesting, exactly as described in Corsos book "the day after roswell".

Now I am not convinced the book is real, but I do believe that it accurately describes how the technology from Roswell was seeded into active military contracts.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 10:17 am » by Hesop

Damn good find Claws!
Very interesting..
I know some years back, there was a lot of work and research into different weaponry technologies. Sound, and amplified waves, was one of them. I seen a sonic weapon, that operated on highly amplified low frequency, that would drop any healthy man to his knees, and thus considered for non-lethal deployment. However, the same weapon cranked up a little higher, would disintegrate a block wall.
No doubt any discoveries were first considered for weaponry, before being moved on down the line.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 10:28 am » by Aardvaaks

Sometimes an innocuous find like this one from Clawsp come about by pure accident. Out of this world..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jsuCgGBQ5A
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 11:19 am » by Clawspiracy

Can you imagine that material as a form of outer covering, as in a craft? Holy cow. If I ever turned on phantom power just once on my normal ribbon mic, it would fry!

I have to get one of these... :)
It's a Clawspiracy...

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 11:26 am » by Aardvaaks

I could coat the car in it and any dents prangs would disapear when the ignition was turned on :flop:
I wonder what other products have been gleaned from saucer crashes or landings reverse engineered products? loads no doubt.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 12:45 pm » by Blacky

Good find and good topic!!!
this material where ever it came from has got unlimited uses!!
I want some!!!!
:cheers:

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 12:42 am » by Newmexicogeo

I see there is apparently much more to this than meets the eye. A while back meteorites were being studied very intensely for their properties too.

http://microphonium.blogspot.com/search?q=alien

and this

http://microphonium.blogspot.com/search?q=roswellite

Initiate

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 1:14 am » by Starphazer

The outer plastic covering they use for cigarette packs and music\game CD dose the same thing.You can folded it up and it will all ways returns to its original form.Cool post!

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 1:20 am » by Funnyman46

Claws, way to shine and find! thanks
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Next