Round and Round we go!

Writer

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 4:20 pm » by Bobdigi

Hey DTVers

I wanted to start a topic that wasn't the same ol' thing. Granted, on this forum thats kind of a hard thing to do. I've been here for a bit now but have been into the ancient mysteries of history and such for many years before coming here. And this is by no means a rant about what I am about to say....

Have you noticed that after a certain amount of time passes, we start to see the same videos and clips, forum posts and articles about the same mysterious things we saw 5 years ago? What baffles me is that most of these guys that post this rather old content - see it as the newest thing they have ever seen. I do understand that people on a general basis have their eyes opened at different times. And can cause this sort of repeated pattern. Sometimes it gets to me seeing the same videos over and over but we get used to it. For instance just the other day there was a post on here about the "Mahabharata and nuclear explosion" While this is awesome content and that text has a LOT more than just that in it, but this is way old news and I'm sure searchable within DTV for 20 other threads like it.

Now I'm not knocking that is was resubmitted as a new thread, I just question you guys with a friendly debate - "Why do you think we see this cyclical pattern of info?

Thanks!
If you think it doesn't seem right, It most likely isn't. Reach for the truth

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 4:28 pm » by Spock

It's cyclical. What you'll notice is that a crop of new people will join and we'll discuss many of the same topics we've discussed in the past, or new people will see an old topic at the bottom of a given thread and resurrect it with a post.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 4:47 pm » by The57ironman

....DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THE WORLD WIDE WEB.....?

.......when you think about it, this info hasn't been available for all that long really.....since what..?..1995...(maybe)

and with more and more people joining the ''internet community'' there has to be some sort of a lag time.. ..... people just realizing (exactly :mrgreen:) what's out there...

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 4:56 pm » by Poooooot

I actually don't mind a resurgence of old topics. It's cool to share the knowledge you've gained over the years with someone just beginning to open their eyes, and sometimes you even learn something new with each resurfacing.

Usually the current events stories tend to stir up arguments, so I personally prefer talking about old news stories that can be/have been forgotten. And ~paranormal things. Those are always fun. :flop:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 4:59 pm » by Scouser012

Yeah hardly ever see anything new, it's mostly just new rocks on mars or youtube ufo videos. The thing is with them though is, once you have seen a few of them, you have seen them all.

Writer

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 5:01 pm » by Bobdigi

Oh I agree, I like seeing the info again, knowing that people are seeing things for the first time. LOL, I have abad thing about seeing someone who is just starting to open up and flooding them with so much info I scare them. alas...Id rather try then to not try at all :)

Writer

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 5:33 pm » by gerardjames752

c b lo
Last edited by gerardjames752 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
raised eyebrows poked out lips mantra to the extreme and be

Writer

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 5:54 pm » by gerardjames752

...while I tend to agree that there are waves of new people that come in who have yet to see this new stuff, really it comes down to individuals attracted to what is familiar to them. It isn't just here it is every where, this is a clear sign that we are mechanical and regardless of lip service don't actually understand what freedom is or how to utilize it even in the smallest sense such as on a forum.

You can bet there are numerous post that are posted but because they don't talk about the "usual", get almost no activity. We all do it, which is why places like this despite being called "truth reveal-er" often more then not serves the interest of the very people purported on this website often referred to as the elite rather then the individuals claiming they are searching for truth.

Forums are like the lottery, it lures you in with the hope of winning big (revealing truth) :D , but statically your more likely to get hit by an asteroid (realizing this place is nothing more then a social hang out) :bang; .

any whoo take care...

P.t. (personal thought) once a day or whenever you do plan to go to a forum pick a thread or post or forum that you would normally not go to and go there and read it and ask questions and or comment, don't concern your self with "truth" rather concern your self with learning something from it or about it because it is the concept of learning that is important. Truth only becomes known through realization, and you only realize something when you learn of it....

any whoo two take care....
raised eyebrows poked out lips mantra to the extreme and be

Writer

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 7:22 pm » by Bobdigi

gerardjames752 wrote:...while I tend to agree that there are waves of new people that come in who have yet to see this new stuff, really it comes down to individuals attracted to what is familiar to them. It isn't just here it is every where, this is a clear sign that we are mechanical and regardless of lip service don't actually understand what freedom is or how to utilize it even in the smallest sense such as on a forum.

You can bet there are numerous post that are posted but because they don't talk about the "usual", get almost no activity. We all do it, which is why places like this despite being called "truth reveal-er" often more then not serves the interest of the very people purported on this website often referred to as the elite rather then the individuals claiming they are searching for truth.

Forums are like the lottery, it lures you in with the hope of winning big (revealing truth) :D , but statically your more likely to get hit by an asteroid (realizing this place is nothing more then a social hang out) :bang; .

any whoo take care...

P.t. (personal thought) once a day or whenever you do plan to go to a forum pick a thread or post or forum that you would normally not go to and go there and read it and ask questions and or comment, don't concern your self with "truth" rather concern your self with learning something from it or about it because it is the concept of learning that is important. Truth only becomes known through realization, and you only realize something when you learn of it....

any whoo two take care....

I do agree with you. I take pride in the fact that I don't gather my information from forums. I consistently scour the nets looking for documentaries and interviews. There has to be a point where you decided that you really want to know something. Not just see it and comment on it, but actually learn as you said above. I think this is a big part that is missing. I don't have cable TV, I attempt to stay away from news shows as much as possibly. I've personally written Paul LaViolette from the starbusrt foundation regarding the galactic superwave theory. I've personally reached out to some of Project Camelots interviewees. Im not saying everyone should do that sort of thing, but I push myself to learn.

The reason i say this is, you know the type ---- The guys/gals that spout of some info they may have hardly paid attention to on Ancient Aliens, and the get the facts/details all wrong when they reproduce the "evidence" I think its a personal thing to want to learn. You are either a learner or a watcher. no pun

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 8:03 pm » by Webcat

A lot of the stuff here ain't new, but someone will normally come up with a different perceptive and you pick up on it. I know I do, I lurked for some time before actually posting stuff.

What I really like are the different views and characters that inhabit the place, you get a very all round view of the 'truth' here! :mrgreen:

I think Salvador Dali would feel at home here! :lol:

:cheers:

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook