RT Anchor Quits on Air

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 10:33 am » by Slith

Makes you wonder.

Why was she allowed to finish the broadcast?

:think:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Initiate

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 11:16 am » by Flipper

Slith wrote:Makes you wonder.

Could it be because of freedom of speech?

Two USA journo's have gone against the normal crap that the government likes said in the past, one was fired right after the show finished. The second had his show axed once the contract was over.

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 11:21 am » by Slith

Flipper wrote:

Two USA journo's have gone against the normal crap that the government likes said in the past, one was fired right after the show finished. The second had his show axed once the contract was over.

Possibly. I just find it odd that when you slag your own network you're allowed to continue.

It's like telling your boss to F-Off and expect to finish your shift

Initiate

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 11:28 am » by Flipper

Slith wrote:
Flipper wrote:

Possibly. I just find it odd that when you slag your own network you're allowed to continue.

It's like telling your boss to F-Off and expect to finish your shift

If you watch the clip closely it appears she had notes already made, as she reads from them during her spiff. If that is the case the producer normally reads them before going on air. It looks like it was preplanned.

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 11:34 am » by Slith

If that's correct, I imagine the producer is out of a job too

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 11:37 am » by DarkHeart

The comments on this thread are stunning.

Of course she will get a job in MSM she has said exactly the line they are towing :bang;

The reason she got to say this on air is because the words "I'm resigning" are right at the end.

Hitler ? You do know that US corporations supplied the Nazis with vital suppplies throughout the war & the US protected him & his inner circle in Argentina for decades after the war, the other top useful nazis getting plum jobs in the US ? (look up operation paperclip)

There are some very erroneous concepts being thrown about too, the Crimea is not really part of the Ukraine, it was put under the Ukraines "administration" in the days of the USSR & so was not considered to have been passed to a foreign nation at all, having been under Russian control since they got it from the Ottoman empire.

The word "invasion" is also incorrect as the Russian troops were already there in Crimea, which was already at that time a Russian speaking autonomous region.

If there is anyone who actually thinks the US & its "allies" really spread peace & "democracy" please take your next holiday in Iraq.

My politics are not of the left or the right, I just don't like lies, theft & murder, three things that are at the heart of the "leaders" in Kiev, and are the MO of our western governments.
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 11:47 am » by Slith

DarkHeart wrote:
The reason she got to say this on air is because the words "I'm resigning" are right at the end.

You sure? Just askin.

Initiate

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 12:24 pm » by Giovanni

Customers Are Like Whores

Initiate

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 12:30 pm » by Giovanni

why didn't she quit when the war in iraq syria and the suffering and injustice of the palestinian people.until this day :bullshit:
Customers Are Like Whores

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 1:12 pm » by Phoenix rising

I'll play devils advocate here a little...

I think she is a bit naive, especially with her opinion about not agreeing with the Russian military being there, but of course from her perspective and what she says she has been through it will no doubt have added weight to her opinion, from her perspective, she certainly has conviction, c'mon tho man we all know the Russians are not squeaky clean so instead of such a dramatic protest why didn't she tell us about a better alternative solution...
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

PreviousNext