RT Anchor Quits on Air

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 2:28 pm » by DarkHeart

Slith wrote:
DarkHeart wrote:
The reason she got to say this on air is because the words "I'm resigning" are right at the end.

You sure? Just askin.

I believe thet RT in America is made there ?

So most if not all the employees will be US citizens ?

They will all be thinking of their careers, because not only is there a line that can't be crossed ( Re the Iranian backed news channel Press TV being taken down in the UK ) but if things escalate they will be shut down immediately anyway.

My favourite word for the press is James Corbetts "presstitutes" :lol:
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 4:11 pm » by domdabears

DarkHeart wrote:Hitler ? You do know that US corporations supplied the Nazis with vital suppplies throughout the war & the US protected him & his inner circle in Argentina for decades after the war, the other top useful nazis getting plum jobs in the US ? (look up operation paperclip)

I've been a moderator here for 6 years. You're not gonna tell me anything like that I don't already know.

I'm your average Joe citizen. Just like everyone else in this forum. That's who I'm talking to. The people of this world. Not the fuckin corporations.

Come up with something better.

I stand by what I say. Most here are just followers. You sound like the same with your, "you do know that us corporations supplied the Nazis with vital supplies throughout the war bullshit".

Because what you said has nothing to do with what I said, and yours was just a copy of what someone else has been saying. Get what I'm saying? eheh.

Be original. Not a zeitgeist / alex jones / david ike / etc. copy cat.

It gets old fast.

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 4:33 pm » by DarkHeart

Be original. Not a zeitgeist / alex jones / david ike / etc. copy cat.

I seriously don't like those people & do my utmost to avoid them, Alice Bailey & ranting isn't my cup of tea.

My point is that the good guy bad guy thing is largely dependant on what perspective one has.

I certainly don't subscribe to shape shifting lizards or that everything is controlled by some hidden hand, human nature alone will take care of most of that.
ImageImage

Writer

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 8:18 pm » by Ontherock

wow,,very refreshing to see someone walk the walk,,,not just talk the talk,,,,,this is a case where the actions of an individual speak louder than words,,,,
,if only more of the voices that report on these events would speak up about what their conscious, ears and eyes tell them what is really going on we would get a better understanding of the reality of the present situation that is unfolding on the world stage,,,,sadly,, the reality is the majority of the media is under the thumb of the political institutions that are enforcing their agendas and policies,,,she sets a good example for others to follow,,, :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 9:03 pm » by 99socks

She said it, not me.

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 9:14 pm » by Vulcanic

domdabears wrote:If Hitler were running Germany right now, I bet you morons would be backing him up if the US got in an altercation with him.

You're just followers. You just follow this group and repeat what they all say. Nothing but sheep. No leaders here. Just a bunch of morons who cant think for themselves. You followers just repeat the same thing someone else said. Someone who's part of our genre.

You're no better than the sheep on the other side. You're not leaders. You're just followers. Pussies.

hey now you listen and you listen good i'm going to say something that has never been said before in a sentence:

Blue apples pee grey sunshine inside a rainy day underwater but dry in a pink cloud of peanuts!!!! Don't you forget that!

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 9:29 pm » by domdabears

Vulcanic wrote:
Blue apples pee grey sunshine inside a rainy day underwater but dry in a pink cloud of peanuts!!!! Don't you forget that!

Initiate

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 9:38 pm » by pushtone

would need to value this seller..... to care anything for her resignation.

Goodbye Media Whore :dancing:

:wink:
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 07, 2014 12:58 am » by Megame23

I think Liz Wahl needs a reality check. If what Russia is doing is so wrong what about all of the absurd aggressive military action the USA has taken over the years?

She is proud to be an American... Why?

"I cannot be part of a network funded by the Russian government that whitewashes the actions of Putin. I'm proud to be an American and believe in disseminating the truth, and that is why, after this newscast, I'm resigning."

She says that as if America actually disseminates truth... I wonder if she has any problem being part of a network that whitewashes the actions of Obama?

And does anyone actually give care that she quit? Is this going to lead others to oppose Putin? I'm pretty sure its not going to have any impact on the world other than:

She just threw away her opportunity to report on issues that are rarely discussed in the majority of the media.

Does she really think she is going to find a job for a major news network that isn't going to whitewash someone'sevil? :lol:
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 07, 2014 1:50 am » by Phoenix rising

Megame23 wrote:I think Liz Wahl needs a reality check. If what Russia is doing is so wrong what about all of the absurd aggressive military action the USA has taken over the years?

She is proud to be an American... Why?

"I cannot be part of a network funded by the Russian government that whitewashes the actions of Putin. I'm proud to be an American and believe in disseminating the truth, and that is why, after this newscast, I'm resigning."

She says that as if America actually disseminates truth... I wonder if she has any problem being part of a network that whitewashes the actions of Obama?

And does anyone actually give care that she quit? Is this going to lead others to oppose Putin? I'm pretty sure its not going to have any impact on the world other than:

She just threw away her opportunity to report on issues that are rarely discussed in the majority of the media.

Does she really think she is going to find a job for a major news network that isn't going to whitewash someone'sevil? :lol:

I hear ya bruda :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

PreviousNext