RT Anchor Quits on Air

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 07, 2014 4:57 am » by Megame23

Upload to Disclose.tv

Abby Martin on the other hand is amazing she speaks her mind on real issues, she reports with integrity.

And she recognizes that it is RT is an awesome enough network that it not only covers controversial topics but allows her to state what she really thinks about all of them.

This whole story has made me respect RT even more.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostFri Mar 07, 2014 5:24 am » by pushtone

Megame23 wrote:
Abby Martin on the other hand is amazing she speaks her mind on real issues, she reports with integrity.

oh dear ........... :roll:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:wink:
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 07, 2014 5:33 am » by Megame23

the fact that she doesn't think Sandy Hook was staged doesn't bother me. she makes a fine point when she says that people immediately jump and say conspiracy after every single terrible event that happens. Sometimes bad things happen and it wasn't a conspiracy.

I think Sandy Hook had more to it, I REALLY think Columbine had more to it, but plenty of people I respect don't.

I actually think its pretty absurd to call her a shill for that.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostFri Mar 07, 2014 6:46 am » by pushtone

Megame23 wrote:the fact that she doesn't think Sandy Hook was staged doesn't bother me. she makes a fine point when she says that people immediately jump and say conspiracy after every single terrible event that happens. Sometimes bad things happen and it wasn't a conspiracy.

I think Sandy Hook had more to it, I REALLY think Columbine had more to it, but plenty of people I respect don't.

she made no mention of Sandy Hook - directly.

what she said :

....and I think it's really time for Everyone to Stop jumping on the Paranoid Fear Train of Government Black Operations......and Outrageous Conspiratorial Claims etc

think about it ...... :think:

an old and tired Psychological Tactic.

be well :wink:
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Initiate

PostFri Mar 07, 2014 7:11 am » by TorJohnson

pushtone wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:wink:

That was posted back when everyone was too terrified to question the official story. Back when it was beyond anyone's comprehension that the government or whoever would pretend to kill 20 kids when they would really kill 3000+ on 9/11.

So much has been discovered since then, like that Gene Rosen and Robbie Parker were crisis actors, the video of the people circling back into the school over and over again and all the other various dots which anyone who is willing to look at the info can connect.

All this Sandy Hook research has been culminated with the work of Wolfgang Halbig and his 34 questions. If Abby Martin dismisses this, than she is 100% shill-material.
The Lost Book of Enki as narrated and commentated by Josh Reeves:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-lost-book-of-enki-annunaki-and-the-origins-of-man-t94767.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 07, 2014 4:23 pm » by The57ironman

TorJohnson wrote:
All this Sandy Hook research has been culminated with the work of Wolfgang Halbig and his 34 questions. If Abby Martin dismisses this, than she is 100% shill-material.

...can't argue with that... :flop:

:cheers:

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Initiate

PostFri Mar 07, 2014 5:43 pm » by 1ofakind

When will everyone realize the nazis never lost world war 2. They just exported it like the clothes they wore (Hugo Boss) around the world. They now come under many names but they are now a global operation even al qaeda is a nazi organisation with the same ideals and we the west are helping thee people overthrow governments around the world by arming them and funding them under the name of protesters and the opposition. Vlad seems the only sane person in all of this by trying to step in and stop the nazi EU pushing east. They already tried to get his naval bases in Syria and push him out with protests in Russia. This is him drawing his own red line not to cross and I say good on him. Fuck the EU.

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 07, 2014 7:13 pm » by DarkHeart

1ofakind wrote:When will everyone realize the nazis never lost world war 2. They just exported it like the clothes they wore (Hugo Boss) around the world. They now come under many names but they are now a global operation even al qaeda is a nazi organisation with the same ideals and we the west are helping thee people overthrow governments around the world by arming them and funding them under the name of protesters and the opposition. Vlad seems the only sane person in all of this by trying to step in and stop the nazi EU pushing east. They already tried to get his naval bases in Syria and push him out with protests in Russia. This is him drawing his own red line not to cross and I say good on him. Fuck the EU.

Image Dom'll get yer, youve been warned :scary:

Canubis wrote:i wont be apart of this..my wagon sails into the sun rise! but im sunset passed out for days..while jesus sleeps in your pocket...

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 07, 2014 7:15 pm » by Canubis

FUK MEDIA TRUST DTV!
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 07, 2014 10:17 pm » by Megame23

pushtone wrote:
Megame23 wrote:the fact that she doesn't think Sandy Hook was staged doesn't bother me. she makes a fine point when she says that people immediately jump and say conspiracy after every single terrible event that happens. Sometimes bad things happen and it wasn't a conspiracy.

she made no mention of Sandy Hook - directly.

what she said :

....and I think it's really time for Everyone to Stop jumping on the Paranoid Fear Train of Government Black Operations......and Outrageous Conspiratorial Claims etc

think about it ...... :think:

an old and tired Psychological Tactic.

be well :wink:

RT has puzzled me for a while now, yet seeing this situation unfold was making me think better of them.

But maybe that was the point, to make them look credible.

Evidently others have tried to smear her now by pointing out she is a 9/11 truther, this is her response:

“I stand by the fact that we were lied to about 9/11, which even the commission members themselves agree with. However I don’t believe it was an inside job and it’s embarrassing to see people call themselves journalists using a six year old video to smear me and conflate statements I made at a rally with my risking my job to speak out about Crimea.”

http://thedailybanter.com/2014/03/abby- ... nside-job/

Upload to Disclose.tv

This video certainly looks like what you were talking about, with the paranoia bullshit.

It is still a good point that many people immediately assume conspiracy with every bad event we see. We need to use good information to draw conclusions and make our points.

But if this chick is backing up on 9/11 she sure as hell doesn't look legit to me anymore...

I'lll admit i haven't watched ton of her stuff, but I'd liked what I'd have seen, and this situation made her look great.

I just got overly excited to see what looked like real journalism from a MSM source.

PreviousNext