I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 2:26 am » by Mydogma

Giovanni wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

wtf all of a sudden :roll:

media battles...nice...she should get a job at cnn or fox...haha...amazing she talks about the slant putin has put on things when preaching about her dr husband...who has seen all the bloodshed from bogus wars her American government has started...with crooked bankster money...anyway wish her luck finding an honest main stream media to work for...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 2:52 am » by domdabears

If Hitler were running Germany right now, I bet you morons would be backing him up if the US got in an altercation with him.

You're just followers. You just follow this group and repeat what they all say. Nothing but sheep. No leaders here. Just a bunch of morons who cant think for themselves. You followers just repeat the same thing someone else said. Someone who's part of our genre.

You're no better than the sheep on the other side. You're not leaders. You're just followers. Pussies.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 2:55 am » by Malogg

domdabears wrote:If Hitler were running Germany right now, I bet you morons would be backing him up if the US got in an altercation with him.

You're just followers. You just follow this group and repeat what they all say. Nothing but sheep. No leaders here. Just a bunch of morons who cant think for themselves. You followers just repeat the same thing someone else said. Someone who's part of our genre.

You're no better than the sheep on the other side. You're not leaders. You're just followers. Pussies.

Putin is a d1ck but he is nae as bad as Salmond or that total fkn loser CaMORON and ffs the golfing clown Obozo yeap every day Kimmy looks more sane than these f@ckers eh bahahahaha

OMG !! This rock is so F@CKED with these dipsh1ts in power
One down donkey Kenny next to go !!

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 3:00 am » by domdabears

Oh ok.

We'll just refer to him as the "non Hodgkin's lymphoma". "The good cancer"

:roll:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 3:17 am » by -Marduk-

domdabears wrote:If Hitler were runing Germany right now, I bet you morons would be backing him up if the US got in an altercation with him.

Exactly, that's the narrative of those buckdancing, bojangling, buttermilk drinking, bicuits eating, shoe shining LIBTARD MINSTRELS!

Nothing but talking heads

:badair:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 9:08 am » by Rahkriga

Anybody talking liberal this, or conservative that is still blinded by the divisions put forth by MSM and TPTB. Whenever I hear that kind of talk, I KNOW somebody is asleep. All "isms" are a form of blindness...

Initiate

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 10:00 am » by missamandamanhattan

Brave woman. She was fortunate enough to have a microphone and a huge audience - very clever tactic. I can guarantee she will never work in any mainstream news outlets. Good for her!

Much Peace - Amanda

Initiate

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 10:15 am » by Middleman

missamandamanhattan wrote:I can guarantee she will never work in any mainstream news outlets.

I'll bet pounds to peanuts that's exactly what she'll do. If she wasn't already promised a job for embarrassing RT on their own air, one of the opportunistic cable outfits will snap her up quick.

If you were MSNBC or CNN, why wouldn't you take a punt at some free publicity with a journalist who's demonstrated both their integrity and patriotism?

Next