Russell Brand - Awakened Man

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 23, 2013 3:34 pm » by TheDuck

Only half way through this, but I know its worth a post, think what you want of the man, I can't see many other mainstreamers saying what he says.

DON'T idolize him though, he is just a man with an outlet that we don't have.

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostSat Nov 23, 2013 6:06 pm » by Ishumble

Sounds new age to me

Initiate

PostSat Nov 23, 2013 6:57 pm » by Baboogdi

Ishumble wrote:Sounds new age to me

Perhaps, 'new age' is what you're seeking.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 23, 2013 6:59 pm » by Baboogdi

When I see a man like Russell Brand, expounding on ideas which seem to be presenting themselves to him faster than he can vocalize them, I'm led to believe that those ideas are coming from a source much greater and much more profound than a single person. Thanks for the post. He's speaking for me.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 23, 2013 7:33 pm » by Malogg

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

Russell does nae emphasize on any given specific subject. . .

Makes him look rather clueless. . . :lol:

Although can you ignore the fact whom he is in a relationship with. . .

Actions DO speak louder than words. . .

A few questions to ask about Russells crusade ~

#1, Why has the air time been given to Russell for such? when every other Tom Dick or Sally is blacked out the media for speaking and exposing real truth ~ Ima nae buying it. . .

#2, If Russell really believed and cared about such ~ would Russell not be willing to give every penny he has got into fighting against such?. . .

#3, The fake revolution is under way in countries such as Egypt the sanctions that are impossed apon their own people such as media black outs and prevention to access or create Activist groups is virtually non-existent anymore and is hammered down as quick as they are created. . .which leads me to this question ~ WTF does Russell think a revolution is?. . . As Ima only have one real answer ~ CIVIL FKN WAR. . . Anything less does more damage than good. . .
Oh Kingdom of Scotland - To be FREE again - Beastminsters smarmy and stinks of SH1TE HAFKNHAHA HA FKN HA...Salmonds a bawbag and Darlings a fkn sissy...Oh to be FREE again...

Initiate

PostSat Nov 23, 2013 7:45 pm » by Baboogdi

Change that is brought about by violence and death isn't really change is it.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 23, 2013 8:00 pm » by Malogg

Baboogdi wrote:Change that is brought about by violence and death isn't really change is it?

Ask Americans that question, they sure do know the answer to that as they know that their country was built apon the blood of them that had baws. . .

Same here in Scotland although Ima must say things have moved on since then and become rather outdated and forgotten about, with our ancestors turning in their graves to their conformed kin's kin. . .

You must be blind not to see that. . .>>> Change only happens when it is made to happen and no fkn court with wigs or gooberment will ever bring about such change. .

Law and order is a must to be restored before love and peace can blossom. . .

Ima nae calling for violence/War etc, Ima calling for the gallows to be brought about for any that stands in the way of FREEDOM. . .
Oh Kingdom of Scotland - To be FREE again - Beastminsters smarmy and stinks of SH1TE HAFKNHAHA HA FKN HA...Salmonds a bawbag and Darlings a fkn sissy...Oh to be FREE again...

Initiate

PostSat Nov 23, 2013 8:08 pm » by Baboogdi

Law and order is the problem at the moment. It is being used as a tool for complete control. I don't condone violence that has occurred in the past nor do I justify more violence in the future because it occurred in the past. I don't set the US up as a model for the way things should be. Change in the US must happen but it must happen as a result of the peaceful will of all those in the country.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 23, 2013 8:17 pm » by Malogg

Baboogdi wrote:Law and order is the problem at the moment. It is being used as a tool for complete control. I don't condone violence that has occurred in the past nor do I justify more violence in the future because it occurred in the past. I don't set the US up as a model for the way things should be. Change in the US must happen but it must happen as a result of the peaceful will of all those in the country.

Thata some comfort zone eh :lol:

Law and order is the peoples right not the fake @ss authorities put in place by those whom wanna protect their lives yield, nothing happens peacefully of any worth, even nature has her storms before the calm. . .

Believe me there is folk thata have no limits or care about such comfort zones and folk like Russell are put into place to play down the reality of it all. . .

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 23, 2013 8:27 pm » by Malogg

Can you say "PEOPLES COURT" <<< Thata is the ONLY way to go peacefully, set up by the people, run by the people not any crown / fake @ss gooberment, nor fkn CREED. . .

:wink:

Next