Russia and Turkey fail to agree on Syria

Master Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 10:55 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Dec 3, 2012 by AlJazeeraEnglish

Turkey's Prime minister and Russia's president have been discussing Syria.

After nearly two years of bloodshed, Turkey wants Syria's leader Bashar al Assad gone. But Russia has always supported Assad.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 10:57 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Dec 3, 2012 by RussiaToday

Germany is considering deploying up to 170 soldiers as part of the NATO mission to set up Patriot air defence missiles on the Turkish border with Syria despite more than 60% of Germans being against the move, according to a poll last week.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 11:00 pm » by SUKHOV

Not as much as their government supports a return on their investments in the regime! They know if he is gone, the new government will default on the loans/ contracts the Russians invested into the country.

Uh, the lady obviously doesn't know what the hell the chechnyans were doing in Russia. They have a huge problem with Muslim extremists constantly bombing their shit, taking schools hostages.

You'd be crazy to put up with that...

: Germany will most likely go ahead with the move, they don't care about what their people want, and their apathy only goes so far.

Edited for lot's o spelling errors. :ohno:
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.