Russia/China Prepare For Nuclear War w/States

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 05, 2014 11:57 pm » by Thebluecanary

Putin is a Cold War KGB guy, flexing his nuclear dong like he probably dreamed of doing when he was 25. China is a saber rattler. They've always been. It's part of their culture.

The fact is, everyone knows you can't "win" a nuclear war. If it ever happens, it will be due to someone's fuck up. As a tactical conscious decision, it's pointless. I'm with Sock that I'm more concerned about Fukushima, or worried about a backpack nuke carried by some extremist, than I am nuclear war with China or Russia. But, hey, if it happens, it'll give all us 80s kids an excuse to take to the hills and run around hollering "Wolverines!" so that should be awesome.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 06, 2014 1:07 am » by Opalserpent

Thebluecanary wrote:Putin is a Cold War KGB guy, flexing his nuclear dong like he probably dreamed of doing when he was 25. China is a saber rattler. They've always been. It's part of their culture.

The fact is, everyone knows you can't "win" a nuclear war. If it ever happens, it will be due to someone's fuck up. As a tactical conscious decision, it's pointless. I'm with Sock that I'm more concerned about Fukushima, or worried about a backpack nuke carried by some extremist, than I am nuclear war with China or Russia. But, hey, if it happens, it'll give all us 80s kids an excuse to take to the hills and run around hollering "Wolverines!" so that should be awesome.

Oh I see so when bush senior was working for the cia running drugs to every country that
wasn't worse? Or when Bush was arming and training death squads in nations
that were run by U.S. friendly dictators.

Watch this documentary and wake up some more please.
mystic1dave

Upload to Disclose.tv

Check it out, cia creates a coupe then takes over the government.
There are so many examples I won't bother posting them, tempt me if you will.
When the people fight back against corrupted U.S. backed leaders, they are murdered in the streets by death squads armed and sponsored by you know who.
LOL liberating people. LOOOLOLOLOLOL.

TheLipTV

Upload to Disclose.tv

It's okay blue canary, have a nice day.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Previous