RUSSIA DOES NOT HIDE NIBIRU FROM THEIR CIV'S?!?!?

Initiate

PostSun May 06, 2012 7:09 am » by Kanaeta

Upload to Disclose.tv

Apologies in advance if this was already posted here
Disclose.tv disciple & reppin X-TINCTION AGENDA <(-_-)> Till All Are One!

Initiate

PostSun May 06, 2012 8:44 am » by Tonyw

Hold on What about all the amateur Astronomers that are around the earth they must have seen it?, and they can't shut all of them up. If Niburu comes we can't do a deal about it can we?, except panic but that wont be for too long?.
I am what i am.

War does not determine who is right, War determines who is left. [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/5aro28.gif[/img]

Conspirator

PostSun May 06, 2012 11:45 am » by Cia212

It's easy to hide something that doesn't exist.

Conspirator

PostSun May 06, 2012 8:05 pm » by Eldorado

I have a possible explanation for the differentiating times that the planet is predicted to arrive........

This is something that relates to the change over to the gregorian calendar......

If the Greogorian calendar says 2012......its really 1999...in the old calendar by which these calculations were made............the difference is 13 years...........number 13??

If there is really is a big planet on the way.......then the actual time will be around 2025......

Plenty of time to create some temporary flying ships........to maintain life in space for 9 months until it is normal enough to return.

Unless of course they plan to try to let us all die off as they hide in their bunkers........

Funny thing is that there is a majority of the bases are going to be below the flood line....and will probably be submerged.........eliminating most of the bases' use for this purpose..........think the water line for the flood relates to the Cumberland Plateau ridge line, which is around 2000 ft above sea level......
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostWed May 09, 2012 9:22 pm » by monica44

Zecharia Sitchen in his book End of Days predicts that Nibiru will not show its face until 2067, that said having read his books i found his tales of human like gods weaving tales of debourchery incest and waring brothers a little too fanatastic for my liking, having said that i do not doubt for one minute there maybe a nugget of truth somewhere in his books but its so heavily disguised by crap its hard to find. :roll:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed May 09, 2012 9:46 pm » by Savwafair2012

"In May 2011 it will be seen by the naked eye?"

How old is this really? 2008 2009
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostThu May 10, 2012 12:43 am » by Haansolo

the end is near. :help:
"Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy!

Initiate

PostTue May 22, 2012 3:28 pm » by Tonyw

Who gives a Fuck weather it's coming or not. At least it will wipe out the corrupt governments we have. Alright it wipe us all out too but i welcome it. It's about time we gave another species a chance like Cockroaches (Hold on a minute we have already got them in government). Mmmmm let me think Bees, and Ants, and everything that natures got to offer, all except us because we have done a good job of screwing everything up.
We have been steered since WWII to consume, and waste because of the greedy bastard's of the corporate system so i think it's fair that all those reptiles are wiped out with the rest of us. Just my opinion of course. :peace:
I am what i am.

War does not determine who is right, War determines who is left. [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/5aro28.gif[/img]