Russia headlines Alex Jones "Obama Deception!"

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 5:21 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

what is this? how can you all be so naive?(dextrin not included im totally with you)..you really think that the RUSSIAN fox news is the allie of the US people? ?sorry guys but the russians dont give a shit about the american people.
RT is just about discrediting US all the time..

My opinion was that all that NWO shit opens the mind of people, but now i think that many people just believe everything if its anti NWO..like that little alex jones thing, the most of the time he`s just scaring the people... why you forget that he `s running a busines too.

think a bit about this..and try to criticize your thoughts, you all claim not be a sheep..but you are one, just another shepard. :bang;
and about that film Obama deception it is nice if you are a critic...its all about the money for alex jones too obama is like a new product for him.. :scary:

kyo121 wrote:Well kyo, Alex Jones is a proven liar while Obama is a hypothetical liar with his deceptions to be made clear in the near/distant future. If I got to choose I'll go with the guy THOUGHT to be a liar before the guy PROVEN to be one.

thanx Dextrin nice to read that..have a nice day :cheers: ... kyo mep and pindz :bang;

Initiate

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 5:31 pm » by Kyo121

zegtelzegtel wrote:what is this? how can you all be so naive?(dextrin not included im totally with you)..you really think that the RUSSIAN fox news is the allie of the US people? ?sorry guys but the russians dont give a shit about the american people.

My opinion was that all that NWO shit opens the mind of people, but now i think that many people just believe everything if its anti NWO..like that little alex jones thing, the most of the time he`s just scaring the people... why you forget that he `s running a busines too.

think a bit about this..and try to criticize your thoughts, you all claim not be a sheep..but you are one, just another shepard. :bang;
and about that film Obama deception it is nice if you are a critic...its all about the money for alex jones too obama is like a new product for him.. :scary:

kyo121 wrote:Well kyo, Alex Jones is a proven liar while Obama is a hypothetical liar with his deceptions to be made clear in the near/distant future. If I got to choose I'll go with the guy THOUGHT to be a liar before the guy PROVEN to be one.

thanx Dextrin nice to read that..have a nice day :cheers: ... kyo mep and pindz :bang;

so...i'd be right to assume you think obama is the savior people claim him to be and has not went back on anything he promise during his campaign?.......i am no supporter of alex i just see what i see and i see a liar in office as with many presidents before him nothing new. The whole point i'm trying to make is obama is a liar.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 5:35 pm » by Drextin

kyo,

Honest question. What lie exactly did Obama tell?
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 5:47 pm » by Kyo121

for one, he said he would support the legalization of marijuana for medical purposes and stop raids done on grower who are permited by state law to grow for then own medicinal requirements. He has not only let the raids continue and does nothing to legalize the medicinal value of marijuana.

He also said that he would not infringe upon the 2nd amendment....no he'll just try to take your bullets and any high power assault rifle you might want to buy. Please don't tell me how dangerous blah blah it is and we have to ban it's sales to "save" mexico from gang shootings. I say mexico can save itself, we're not their protector atleast we shouldn't be anyway....

then there's the lobbyist...but i am not sure on all of that so i can't really say who's who but i can say most of the people he hired as his administration are the same people who wrote the laws and bills that allow the corruptions in the banks in the first place...what's he hoping to achieve by hiring them back?

i would go on but i don't have enough detail to blame him for anything else just speculations of my own judgments. I am in no way trying to offend anyone who believe he's their savior this is just my point of view you're welcome to criticize as you wish but until i see something better in his work my view will remain the same.

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 6:01 pm » by Spock

I can't go all out and call Obama a liar (yet) he does tend to tailor his speeches for his audience depending on how he sees they stand (ex: american people audience - worse economic calamity; China audience, our economy isn't bad, continue to bank on the dollar and purchase our debt) there's many more instances. He has flip-flopped on some issues, as he became more aware of the situation and had to alter his agenda (ex: - pulling troops out of Iraq). But that's standard practice. Currently he has shown no back bone over North Korea, all bark and no bite.

Then the whole thing about how this economic collapse is all Bush's fault is ridiculous too. Sure, the recession started because of some policies, but the dollar has been collapsing over the Federal Reserve printing money out of thin air for all the Obama porkulous packages.

If he wanted to stimulate the economy and make Americans better off - he could have given every tax-payer $1,000,000 with the stipulation that the purchase an American made car, and that would have boosted the hell out of the economy. But no - the money went to the fat cats on Wall Street and to the failing auto-industries. So now we have nothing to show for it but massive debt for generations and China holding the puppet strings.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 6:04 pm » by Mep630

drextin wrote:
mep630 wrote:
drextin wrote:Well kyo, Alex Jones is a proven liar while Obama is a hypothetical liar with his deceptions to be made clear in the near/distant future. If I got to choose I'll go with the guy THOUGHT to be a liar before the guy PROVEN to be one.

Alex Jones is a scumbag who didn't even have the courage to go out like the people in Waco and the Ruby Ridge incident. He scurried away tail between his legs then reincarnated himself as the all knowing truthsayer he claims to be now. His lies have already cost 3 police officers their lives. Who knows how many more will come. I can only hope he is on some nut's list as well.

what the fk are you babbling about?! Alex Jones cost 3 police their lives? Your kidding me right?!

Courage to go out like the people of Waco?! Your serious? Waco people got burned out by the government.

As for you talking smack to alex jones, all I can do is laugh, what the hell do you do to try and help ANYTHING going on in the world besides sitting on your couch trolling the web?! I love you people who think your so important to the world and you do NOTHING!

As for the shooter who killed police, Alex Jones didnt tell him to do so. AJ does not tell people to attack cops. Also the media loves to lie, but your probably to stupid to realize that also.....

Oh and Brainiac, the shooter was part of the ADL but you got no clue about them either, do you?!

People like you dont help the world, your just a hater who has nothing positive to contribute to anything...

So in other words.........I'm off your christmas card list?

Seriously had I known Alex Jones meant so much to you I would not have said one word! Please accept my most sincere apologies.

There I just contributed to the world as Alex Jones does. I lied.

lol it don't bother me at all, it just shows how ignorant you are and that your proud of it too!
:dancing:

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 6:09 pm » by Mep630

spock wrote:I can't go all out and call Obama a liar (yet) he does tend to tailor his speeches for his audience depending on how he sees they stand (ex: american people audience - worse economic calamity; China audience, our economy isn't bad, continue to bank on the dollar and purchase our debt) there's many more instances. He has flip-flopped on some issues, as he became more aware of the situation and had to alter his agenda (ex: - pulling troops out of Iraq). But that's standard practice. Currently he has shown no back bone over North Korea, all bark and no bite.

Then the whole thing about how this economic collapse is all Bush's fault is ridiculous too. Sure, the recession started because of some policies, but the dollar has been collapsing over the Federal Reserve printing money out of thin air for all the Obama porkulous packages.

If he wanted to stimulate the economy and make Americans better off - he could have given every tax-payer $1,000,000 with the stipulation that the purchase an American made car, and that would have boosted the hell out of the economy. But no - the money went to the fat cats on Wall Street and to the failing auto-industries. So now we have nothing to show for it but massive debt for generations and China holding the puppet strings.

Are you serious spock? You remember all the stuff Obama promised?

What happened to getting the troops out, "Day one of office" I think was his quote. Now it is like 16-23 months they will consider it?!

New surge in Afganistan, 30,000 more troops, what happened to bringing our troops home?!

Also you have any idea why we are in Afghanistan?! You really think the USA is in danger from ill-equpped, ill-trained, rag-tag forces, who have no means of producing any kind of navy, air force, or ground armor?! Or are we there trying to control the Opium, so the banksters can sell their drugs?! You tell me, what significance is that barren waste of a land called Afghanistan?!

Just about everything he said when he campaigned, was a lie, he has proven that already...

Watch the video...

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.mind-wars.com

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 6:21 pm » by Spock

Well, at this point we have to give him the benefit of the doubt that he has only been President for almost 4 months.

The best way to bring down the savior facade is to slowly present the facts as they become apparent. I'm not trying to make democrats republicans or visa versa. What I would like everyone to see is the hypocrisy on both sides of the isle, and if we all have that same desire that is articulated in the "Thomas Paine" video, that is a pretty solid base to start in order to bridge the gap in the labels of right wing / left wing.

I'm going to start a new party - we won't be wings, since they're taken, we'll move on to the jowls (right jowls and left jowls) but we won't be as spread apart as the wings.

No I haven't started drinking yet.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 6:24 pm » by Mep630

zegtelzegtel wrote:what is this? how can you all be so naive?(dextrin not included im totally with you)..you really think that the RUSSIAN fox news is the allie of the US people? ?sorry guys but the russians dont give a shit about the american people.

No i dont think RT is an ally of the US, like I stated above, I think the tell it more straight about world event then our media does. Sorry but I don't care for Rupert Murdocks views being pushed down my throat via American corporate media, which he owns all of it...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Alex Jones put the movie up for free on you tube, so it is not all about money... But honestly people got to earn money to live, I am suppose not to like him because he want to make a living right? Wrong, how about you all listen to what he says with an open mind, then do some research BUT DONT HURT YOURSELF THERE, I know looking up stuff for you all is like pulling teeth.

Now I think Russians care more about America, then America cares about Russia, that is for sure. At least Russia takes a stance of sense, and are keeping peace in this world. If America had its way we would be in Syria, Iran, Russia and everwhere else the Banksters are not in control.

America has been hijacked by international bankers who are using us to destroy the world like a pit bull. And the American taxpayers are flipping the bill. And on top of it they are planning on turning our own police and military against us the PEOPLE, and usher in a communist state called the North American Union.

If you think the NWO is a conspiracy, your not paying attention, or your just plain dumb I don't know what else to say...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Obama for the SPP/NAU from Lou Dobbs

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 6:25 pm » by Mep630

spock wrote:Well, at this point we have to give him the benefit of the doubt that he has only been President for almost 4 months.

The best way to bring down the savior facade is to slowly present the facts as they become apparent. I'm not trying to make democrats republicans or visa versa. What I would like everyone to see is the hypocrisy on both sides of the isle, and if we all have that same desire that is articulated in the "Thomas Paine" video, that is a pretty solid base to start in order to bridge the gap in the labels of right wing / left wing.

I'm going to start a new party - we won't be wings, since they're taken, we'll move on to the jowls (right jowls and left jowls) but we won't be as spread apart as the wings.

No I haven't started drinking yet.

How many times you got to be lied to before your a fool?

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.mind-wars.com

PreviousNext