Russia headlines Alex Jones "Obama Deception!"

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 9:17 pm » by Spock

Alex makes sense sometimes - but he is also over the top paranoid, just like William Cooper was. He tends to make a complete ass of himself in public - trying to get arrested then screaming "martial law".
He's on the right track of some things, but he chases so many lose ends, and again he is someone that has all the answers.

There will probably come a day that anyone that publicly disagrees with anything he says, will be thrown under the bus as a puppet of the illuminati.

My favorite alarmist - and one that I truly pay attention to is Gerald Celente.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 9:22 pm » by Mep630

drextin wrote:Russia wants peace more than America? Yeah the Great Red Bear has always been the center for rational thinking.

Well if you look at the recent events in the world, I don't know how you could even consider America's actions anything in the right direction. If it was not for Russia's balance of power we would already be in the NWO.

drextin wrote:.Didn't Russia invade Afghanistan first? Got their ass handed to them so they left?

Your knowledge of why America is in Afghanistan is a little off. You say they have no navy, air force or ground armor. You do realize unlike the Russians we are not fighting the country but the Taliban who had taken it over?

Yea Russia got their asses handed to them like we are right now. That is why they are beefing troops up as wee speak and already talking about bad casualty rates.

The Talaban is not the problem dude it is the country itself. It is not made for modern warfare and the sand destroys troop morale and equipment. We should not be in Afghanistan at all, the only reason we are there is for the PoPPY and the $$$. Since we invaded there poppy production has been way up. You talk like you know something, you are as blind as a bat.

I will clue you in on Iraq too dude, we are there for oil and control of their resources, if you think anything less, your an idiot, I am sorry.

drextin wrote:Dude.....seriously..........you are so far up Alex Jone's ass you wouldn't know the truth if it smelled like roses. You are a puppet. You move your mouth but AJ's words come out. You haven't done any kind of independent research yourself. Everything you think you know he tells you to believe.

Huh?

I posted up tons of stuff from other people other then Alex Jones.

I dont get mad dude, I could care less what you think to be honest. I have done tons of independent research from many different sources. I just posted the Alex Jones stuff because at the time, that was some good info.

The Obama Decption has to be AJ's best movie to date, and it has a lot of good info in it. All his sources are from main stream media if you actually watched a video without your bias for him.

drextin wrote:I can tell you like to believe you are this well informed individual who thinks outside the box but I got news for you chief. Your replies tell a different story.

You are the who is being controlled. Just the mere thought that someone won't take everything AJ says as truth sends you into a rage. That sound normal to you?

I think Mr.Jones' prisonplanet has you on death row.

I think you just get butt hurt when someone actually puts up info that contradicts what you believe is true. But again, your just a hater, you say you got all this info, and your so informed on how I am wrong, why dont you present it? Because all you do is talk smack.

So who are your sources? and please explain to me how AJ lies so much...
:peep:

PS ~ And About the Russian thing, it was about RussiaToday's media reporting to me being more honest then the American Media, which was stated if you actually read the threads before you responded, I guess you were too happy to see an AJ video so you could smack talk me then go masturbate about it.

I like their interviews and how they report, I guess you would have to view them to see what I am talking about. But no one was saying that everyone had to agree with me, I clearly stated that it was my opinion about RT media being better then American media.

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 9:47 pm » by Mep630

spock wrote:Alex makes sense sometimes - but he is also over the top paranoid, just like William Cooper was. He tends to make a complete ass of himself in public - trying to get arrested then screaming "martial law".
He's on the right track of some things, but he chases so many lose ends, and again he is someone that has all the answers.

There will probably come a day that anyone that publicly disagrees with anything he says, will be thrown under the bus as a puppet of the illuminati.

My favorite alarmist - and one that I truly pay attention to is Gerald Celente.

Or more like this -> (figured drex would like it) :D

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 10:10 pm » by Drextin

Your facts are nothing but speculation what do you not get about that? There is nothing to any of them except crazy conspiracy theories.

Alex Jones is a man with a mission. An old friend of the late comedian Bill Hicks, Jones is pissed off because Americans refuse to wake up and recognize the dire straits we're in. He urges his listeners to face the shadowy organizations which are secretly finalizing their takeover of our government. You can catch a distillation of his basic message in the rotoscoped Richard Linklater cartoon feature Waking Life. A digitally-animated Jones cruises the city streets in a sedan with roof-mounted speakers while the public address system blares his angry diatribe.

In the real world, Jones is nothing more than your typical irascible, bombastic radio shock jock. The only difference is that Jones replaces the ordinary vulgarities and titillations with preposterous conspiracy theories. His method is to mix these in with legitimate issues (like encroaching government surveillance and the latest bioethical controversies), in order to maintain a veneer of credibility. It's clearly just his shtick. He has a proven track record of latching onto trendy new lunacies time and again in hopes of keeping his audience's attention. Are there RFID chips hidden in American currency? Is FEMA making plans to round up the entire civilian population? Jones' website says so.

Of course, nobody genuinely believes all the crazy notions Jones professes. No one can be that credulous. (Okay, you're right: David Icke -- but that guy has a documented history of mental problems. Incidentally, Jones believes that Icke's ravings only serve to further the aims of the global elites: "He's either a smart opportunist con man, or he's totally insane, or he's working for them directly." Which is precisely how people should regard Jones, except for those last two options.)

The background surrounding Jones' most famous journalistic coup is described in Jon Ronson's nonfiction book Them: Adventures with Extremists. The author describes coordinating an infiltration of the annual Bohemian Grove celebration in 2000. Jones and his TV producer tagged along with Ronson, and all three men managed to slip past security and witness the festivities. Jones posted the clandestine video they shot on his website and Ronson wrote up his experience as a partycrasher for Esquire magazine.

Local resident and longtime Bohemian Grove critic Mary Moore, who made this covert operation possible by furnishing a hand-drawn map of the area and some detailed notes, was flabbergasted by the reports. She wrote Ronson:

The tone of both pieces is silly and irreverent and makes it sound as though the whole goal is to get inside the Grove. Aside from the fact that Mr. Jones is NOT the first person to do this as he claims, our goal has never been to get inside. The point of our protests has always been to educate the public about who these men are, the policy issues floated at the Lakeside Talks and the enormous profits they make at the expense of the rest of us. [...] In a way I don't blame Alex Jones as much since he is obviously a fool that is making his living off of sensationalism. [...] I thought you were serious journalists but if you were it's hard to understand why you would associate with anyone as wacko as Mr. Jones.

Amen, sister.

Even the other conspiracy folk know he is a fraud.

http://www.illuminati-news.com/2007/0817b.htm

Here is an oldie but a goodie from the 90s

One of Alex's favorite claims is that the US government is giving away its land to the United Nations. He claims that Executive Order 12986, signed by President Clinton on January 18, 1996, effectuated this transfer. Obviously if this was true, it would be a pretty serious charge.

Unfortunately for Alex, reading the Order itself dispenses with this ridiculous notion. As it turns out, the EO grants immunity from lawsuits to an international environmental organization, the International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources (IUCNN). Indeed, it doesn't even give full protection to the IUCNN, because the EO specifically withholds immunity for the organization's property and assets similar to foreign governments, immunity from search and confiscation, and immunity for acts in their official capacities. The EO actually gives pretty watered-down protection to the IUCNN!

Where does President Clinton get the power to do this, you might ask? The answer is a statute passed by Congress in the 1940's, today codified as 22 U.S.C. §288, et. seq. It gives the president the power to designate via Executive Order international organizations which will be immune from suit, and also permits him to specify which types of immunity will be given to the organization in question. A later amendment to the act makes the IUCNN an eligible organization, so it's not just the President but also the Congress which thinks this organization should be given immunity.

This power has been used fairly consistently since its inception. The annotated edition of the code lists 72 organizations which enjoy immunity, including such benign organizations as the World Tourism Organization, the United Bureau for the Protection of Intellectual Property, and the International Committee of the Red Cross. Being on the list is hardly permanent as well; 10 organizations are listed as having their immunity revoked.

The actual text of Executive Order 12986 is available from the White House web page here. You can also find it via searches on the Government Printing Office's web page in the C.F.R. and Federal Register, but the WAIS interface is kind of clunky. If you'd prefer paper researching, the Federal Register cite is 61 Fed. Reg. 1693 (1996); the C.F.R. citation is 3 C.F.R., 1996 Comp., 156.

The text of 28 U.S.C. §288 is available at the House of Representatives Law Library web page here, and from Cornell Law School here. The Cornell page is only the text of the statute itself, so it's a bit easier to read; the House page is an annotated edition of the code, which is nice because it includes a list of each organization to enjoy §288's protections, as well as organizations that have been removed from the list.

Alex backs away from this proposition when confronted with the facts on-air. He usually retreats into some notion that by granting immunity to the IUCNN, we're setting the stage for a takeover. Note two important things about this, though. First, it shows his original claim was wrong; a preliminary step is not the same thing as an actual land giveaway, so his initial claim is simply false. Second, like all good conspiracy theories, the "preliminary step" notion is completely unverifiable. Heck, President Clinton blowing his nose could be a "preliminary step." That's a meaningless argument that isn't grounded in reality.

http://opposingdigits.com/alex/#Money

http://www.christianmediaresearch.com/jones.html

I could do this all day.................
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 10:26 pm » by Drextin

Also I didn't think it was that hard to understand the waco or ruby ridge thing so let me break it on down for ya.

Alex Jones was the mouthpiece of the militias in the 90s. They were the only ones who would listen to his stupidity back then. He promised them everything under the sun so they would keep listening and buying his shit. Then when all hell broke loose he acted like they did not even exist. Even going as far as to say the government made them up.

David Koresh wanted to talk to his good friend Alex Jones while under siege.........guess who refused claiming he had never heard of him though he had been to waco for visits many times.

He sold out everyone he had contact with back then. He would do the same to you if the NWO was real and came gunning for folks.

This information is out there............you just gotta get off his site to find it.

You claim you don't get mad over Alex Jones...........

what the fk are you babbling about?! Alex Jones cost 3 police their lives? Your kidding me right?!

Courage to go out like the people of Waco?! Your serious? Waco people got burned out by the government.

As for you talking smack to alex jones, all I can do is laugh, what the hell do you do to try and help ANYTHING going on in the world besides sitting on your couch trolling the web?! I love you people who think your so important to the world and you do NOTHING!

As for the shooter who killed police, Alex Jones didnt tell him to do so. AJ does not tell people to attack cops. Also the media loves to lie, but your probably to stupid to realize that also.....

Oh and Brainiac, the shooter was part of the ADL but you got no clue about them either, do you?!

People like you dont help the world, your just a hater who has nothing positive to contribute to anything...

Wonder where I got the anger part from?

Look man you might just want to agree to disagree with me. I'm not backing down and I don't need another two pages of video posts to have to scroll through.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 3:25 am » by Mep630

drextin wrote:Also I didn't think it was that hard to understand the waco or ruby ridge thing so let me break it on down for ya.

Alex Jones was the mouthpiece of the militias in the 90s. They were the only ones who would listen to his stupidity back then. He promised them everything under the sun so they would keep listening and buying his shit. Then when all hell broke loose he acted like they did not even exist. Even going as far as to say the government made them up.

David Koresh wanted to talk to his good friend Alex Jones while under siege.........guess who refused claiming he had never heard of him though he had been to waco for visits many times.

He sold out everyone he had contact with back then. He would do the same to you if the NWO was real and came gunning for folks.

This information is out there............you just gotta get off his site to find it.

So, what exactly did Alex Jones do wrong here? He was to support these people for what reason? Where exactly is all his lies? Waco happened a few decades ago, and I still don't understand what exactly he lied about so please clear this up for me.

drextin wrote:You claim you don't get mad over Alex Jones...........

what the fk are you babbling about?! Alex Jones cost 3 police their lives? Your kidding me right?!

Courage to go out like the people of Waco?! Your serious? Waco people got burned out by the government.

As for you talking smack to alex jones, all I can do is laugh, what the hell do you do to try and help ANYTHING going on in the world besides sitting on your couch trolling the web?! I love you people who think your so important to the world and you do NOTHING!

As for the shooter who killed police, Alex Jones didnt tell him to do so. AJ does not tell people to attack cops. Also the media loves to lie, but your probably to stupid to realize that also.....

Oh and Brainiac, the shooter was part of the ADL but you got no clue about them either, do you?!

People like you dont help the world, your just a hater who has nothing positive to contribute to anything...

Wonder where I got the anger part from?

Look man you might just want to agree to disagree with me. I'm not backing down and I don't need another two pages of video posts to have to scroll through.

Um, that is not me getting mad, that is me OWNING you for making such an idiotic statement. Where is your proof that Alex Jones caused this kid to kill police?! And like I said he had ties to the ADL, you even know what the ADL is?!

And for the icing on the cake, like you say, nothing I could present you would change your mind because your an IDIOT. To ignore the facts and to stick to these half brain notions you got from your television set, like they are the truth and like your some informed person, is laughable.

The truth is, you got nothing of value to ever add to any topics I see, like a hater, all you do is talk down people like alex jones, and other, like your some kind of anything who has actually done something in your life besides sit on your couch and troll.

Please show me the proof of alex jones lying, and how he is responsible for 3 cops being killed. Or even try to explain it, because this will be a good one to laugh at too!

if you want to be informed, then look at the information I presented, and then do some of your own research and come to your own conclusions. But somehow I got the feeling that you will do none of the above and think your the smartest person in the world. Rock on dude........../....

www.mind-wars.com

Writer

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 6:19 am » by Sonictrip

I think Alex can be a bit over the top sometimes but he's a passionate guy...

There's a good bit of information out there that is similar to what Alex says coming from names like Jordan Maxwell, Jim Marrs, Bill Deagle, Bill Cooper, David Icke, Michael Tsarion, Aaron Russo, George Green, Richard Hoagland plus many more...

The basic understanding that i get from all this info is that there is an NWO and JFK was trying to tell us something about it all those years ago. They do seem to be suppressing advanced technologies (anti-gravity, zero-point energy, blood electrification) which is what gives them the upper hand in their world agenda so why would they want to share it... A one world government is on the way. The weather is getting worse, it could be the sun because all the planets in our solar system are heating up or it could be planet x. Either way, come 2012, most religions, ancient texts, researchers and some astrophysicists (Michio Kaku) have predicted massive changes on the planet, could be massive population reduction or could be some type of ascension process which also equals death for a lot of people.
They are building underground bases 5 miles under the ground in the hundreds, what are they for? Why are they not telling us about this? Are they planning on using these bases in 2012 for something they are 'expecting' to happen? Some also say it could be a mass bio-weapon release and what are those fema coffins gonna be used for?
Who's at the top of the control? The international bankers, the royal family or aliens?

All the details at this point are debateable because there are literally thousands of documents, documentaries, video clips, audio interviews, historical quotes etc. to wade through but there is a big picture here that needs attention and people need to stop being negative and in denial about it and just look at as much of the information as you can with a positive, open mind. It's not a pretty picture if you don't...

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 8:59 am » by Drextin

Um, that is not me getting mad, that is me OWNING you for making such an idiotic statement. Where is your proof that Alex Jones caused this kid to kill police?! And like I said he had ties to the ADL, you even know what the ADL is?!

Heh.......owned......you really are delusional.

Have you noticed that all you do is claim victory and post ideas and lies by others?

I do not know what more I can do for you. You are either mentally incapable or mentally disabled either which fits in nicely with the whole "I love Alex Jones" thing.

Everything you say is ridiculous. Russia is a peaceful country......anyone with half a brain knows that is bullshit.

The ADL like everyone else finds it funny that no one claimed they were involved until it came out that the shooter was an avid Alex Jones fan..........like yourself. He had NO ties to the ADL that is one of the most ignorant statements you've made which is why I ignored it for so long. Only the AJ nuts fell for that one.

The ADL backed up the claims that the shooter was an AJ nut so the nuts went after them. That is what you guys do. You are very close to being a cult. you are more brainwashed than any NWO plot out there.

You have posted no truths. Just countless videos and stupid "I WON" statements.

As long as you don't post tons of vids I have no problem with continuing this one sided intelligent conversation.

Not sure how old you are but I'm hoping young......real young.......in hopes that your brain will catch up with the rest of you. If not.........you have a future either on meds, in a hospital or a headline "Man shoots self outside of Alex Jone's house. Reports state he was in love."

Now run to daddy's website and get the latest info on the Anti Defamation League......and how they put the shooter up to it so they could blame AJ.

Previous