Russia headlines Alex Jones "Obama Deception!"

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 8:26 am » by Mep630

I hardly rely on American media anymore, they are full of crap.. I enjoy RT, they seem to tell it straight, and checking it out today I found this article interesting. [www.russiatoday.com]

Full story ->
http://www.russiatoday.com/Top_News/200 ... kers_.html

“U.S. is a puppet of private bankers”

07 April, 2009, 10:05

Alex Jones, a U.S. radio host and film director has made a documentary exposing new claims about Barack Obama.

The film 'The Obama Deception' claims America has become a puppet in the hands of private bankers working towards a new world order.

Several months after Obama stepped in as President of the United States, you make a documentary calling him a deceiver. Why?

Jones: He said he wouldn’t hire lobbyists. All he’s done is hire high power lobbyists at every level of government. And he has handed the country over to the oligarchs, the international bankers, to loot the nation, according to Bloomer Financial, $9.7 trillion. He has lied about leaving Iraq. He said that he would take the troops out immediately, now he is saying 16 to 23 months he is going to keep them there. He has increased the troops by 30 thousand, doubling them in Afghanistan. He is bombing Pakistan. Barack Obama promised that he would only raise taxes on those making over a quarter million dollars a year. He has now announced in the Wall Street Journal, he is going to change all the loop holes to tax all Americans, taking away our waivers we have for homes, taking away the exemptions. The lies are incredible. Everything Obama has said has been a lie.

[NWO owned]...

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 8:39 am » by Mep630

good interview also - alex jones points out the queen as part of the buildiberg group.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 8:59 am » by Drextin

Everything Obama has said has been a lie.

So Obama and Alex Jones do have something in common then.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 11:09 am » by Pindz

thanx RUSSIA TODAY !!! :flop: :flop: :flop:

GREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAT :lol:

YOU CAN VISIT MY WEBSITE HERE
Last edited by Pindz on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 12:48 pm » by Kyo121

drextin wrote:
Everything Obama has said has been a lie.

So Obama and Alex Jones do have something in common then.

everybody lie sometimes...point is when they do tell the truth who will listen.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 4:14 pm » by Drextin

Well kyo, Alex Jones is a proven liar while Obama is a hypothetical liar with his deceptions to be made clear in the near/distant future. If I got to choose I'll go with the guy THOUGHT to be a liar before the guy PROVEN to be one.

Alex Jones is a scumbag who didn't even have the courage to go out like the people in Waco and the Ruby Ridge incident. He scurried away tail between his legs then reincarnated himself as the all knowing truthsayer he claims to be now. His lies have already cost 3 police officers their lives. Who knows how many more will come. I can only hope he is on some nut's list as well.

Initiate

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 4:19 pm » by Kyo121

drextin wrote:Well kyo, Alex Jones is a proven liar while Obama is a hypothetical liar with his deceptions to be made clear in the near/distant future. If I got to choose I'll go with the guy THOUGHT to be a liar before the guy PROVEN to be one.

Alex Jones is a scumbag who didn't even have the courage to go out like the people in Waco and the Ruby Ridge incident. He scurried away tail between his legs then reincarnated himself as the all knowing truthsayer he claims to be now. His lies have already cost 3 police officers their lives. Who knows how many more will come. I can only hope he is on some nut's list as well.

no comments on alex jones but as for obama he is going back on his words during his campaign so i lost my trust in him already. Even if eventually he'll go back and fix his promises it would still leave a sour taste cause he already lied once what say he won't do it again.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 4:40 pm » by Mep630

drextin wrote:Well kyo, Alex Jones is a proven liar while Obama is a hypothetical liar with his deceptions to be made clear in the near/distant future. If I got to choose I'll go with the guy THOUGHT to be a liar before the guy PROVEN to be one.

what the fk are you babbling about?! Alex Jones cost 3 police their lives? Your kidding me right?!

Courage to go out like the people of Waco?! Your serious? Waco people got burned out by the government.

As for you talking smack to alex jones, all I can do is laugh, what the hell do you do to try and help ANYTHING going on in the world besides sitting on your couch trolling the web?! I love you people who think your so important to the world and you do NOTHING!

As for the shooter who killed police, Alex Jones didnt tell him to do so. AJ does not tell people to attack cops. Also the media loves to lie, but your probably to stupid to realize that also.....

Oh and Brainiac, the shooter was part of the ADL but you got no clue about them either, do you?!

People like you dont help the world, your just a hater who has nothing positive to contribute to anything...

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 4:44 pm » by Mep630

pindz wrote:thanx RUSSIA TODAY !!! :flop: :flop: :flop:

GREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAT :lol:

YOU CAN VISIT MY WEBSITE HERE

how did you get the RT video to work on DTV, sir?

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 5:18 pm » by Drextin

mep630 wrote:

what the fk are you babbling about?! Alex Jones cost 3 police their lives? Your kidding me right?!

Courage to go out like the people of Waco?! Your serious? Waco people got burned out by the government.

As for you talking smack to alex jones, all I can do is laugh, what the hell do you do to try and help ANYTHING going on in the world besides sitting on your couch trolling the web?! I love you people who think your so important to the world and you do NOTHING!

As for the shooter who killed police, Alex Jones didnt tell him to do so. AJ does not tell people to attack cops. Also the media loves to lie, but your probably to stupid to realize that also.....

Oh and Brainiac, the shooter was part of the ADL but you got no clue about them either, do you?!

People like you dont help the world, your just a hater who has nothing positive to contribute to anything...

So in other words.........I'm off your christmas card list?

Seriously had I known Alex Jones meant so much to you I would not have said one word! Please accept my most sincere apologies.

There I just contributed to the world as Alex Jones does. I lied.

Next