Russia River Is Boiling and waters turning red.

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 6:05 pm » by Vulcanic

The problem with rivers around the world continues. A while back the Yangtze River in China turned red, and now there are reports of a river in Russia that has suddenly started to boil.

No one knew what caused the phenomenon, but the fact is that the river ecosystem was severely affected, causing the death of thousands of fish lying on the banks.

“The water is really hot. The shore of the river is littered with dead fish,” a Professor from a local university said

The local urban traffic control service reported the problem.

According to them, the most likely cause to the disaster is that a great leakage of hot water that had flowed into the river Olkhovka of such intensity that could be water vapor on the surface.

"The problem is that when the river connects to the pond, the water flows through a tunnel, and no one knows exactly where there was a rush, "Russian urban traffic control dispatchers said.

Olkhovka river in Russia begins to boil, causing yet another environmental disaster.

No one knew what caused the phenomenon, but the fact is that the river ecosystem was severely affected, causing the death of thousands of fish lying on the banks.

"The water is really hot. The shore of the river is littered with dead fish," a Professor from a local university said.

Industries that might be involved, among which is the "heat supply company Sverdlovsk" deny any connection with thermal pollution of the watercourse. But local authorities are well aware that this is a problem caused by human action.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 6:20 pm » by Vulcanic

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Yangtze River is the longest in Asia and the third-longest in the world. The affected area of the river -- reportedly turned the color of tomato juice is generally in the vicinity of the industrial city of Chongqing, although red sections of the river have been reported elsewhere, as well.

While some citizens are concerned about the river turning red, others are interested by the transformation. The Daily Mail has several photographs of Chongqing inhabitants fishing in the water and filling bottles with the red river water to show off later.

Stanley also indicated an industrial pollutant could be a likely cause for the river turning red.

It looks like a pollutant phenomenon, she said. Water bodies that have turned red very fast in the past have happened because people have dumped dyes into them.

The Daily Mail noted that last December the Jian River was turned red after two illegal garment workshops dumped tons of red dye into the river. Chinese officials investigated the river's transformation and shut down the operation.

Finally, there is a possibility that silt from an upstream area of the river could have been carried down to Chongqing and colored the water.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 6:29 pm » by The57ironman

Vulcanic wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

....2 weeks ago...?... :shock: ...i missed it... :mrcool:

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 6:44 pm » by Vulcanic

The57ironman wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

....2 weeks ago...?... :shock: ...i missed it... :mrcool:

and the water boiling is new too happend yesterday on the 20th.

but in both cases are claimed natural and claimed caused by man, red dye or water plant hot water break ect ect but nothings been proven yet just up down battle between the 2

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 7:16 pm » by Vulcanic

We have to be super careful being so close to dec 21st 2012 alot A holes will do whatever to try to make these sighns come true ,doomsday people they live to give and have fear.

So each new event (wich we will see alot) we really gotta break it down and confirm or debunk them.

I missed the strange noise around the world, soing being new to that story i pulled all videos storys i could find of it, then read/played them in order from 1st day reported to the last. and it was easy to see how that hoax progressed,

first i saw vids of strange hissing noise from the sky,, nothing mayjor sounding, not that loud and sounded like a hiss or electric , some sounded like very long rolling thunder.
march 2011

Upload to Disclose.tv

feb 2011

Upload to Disclose.tv

dec 2011

Upload to Disclose.tv

many more around these dates same tye of noise.

then the booms Clintonville, Wisconsin, then booms moved town to town all the way to cali.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

many more boom vids and storys, even weird smells reports in those areas.

then when this was getting alot of attention and not yet figured out this had to happend...

Upload to Disclose.tv

notice short video,, user cut off the part of dome being hit by lightning and screwing up the PA System.

then people stole this noise clip,, war of the worlds clip, and redstate clip to create 1000's of strange noise videos calling it gods trumpet.

Upload to Disclose.tv

look for redstate,war of worlds 2 and that baseball clip to debunk many of these videos,, if you havnt heard or saw those shows then watch this video

Upload to Disclose.tv

but you see how we must be careful with dec 21st 2012 coming for hoax's

Or did someone put these god trumpets up as a distraction off the boom storys? no one cares about booms and hissing after hearing gods trumpets and after being debunked people got disapointed and felt silly for believing it that they dont want to know anything about the booms and hissing no more.. very good distraction.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 7:28 pm » by *WillEase*

I need to do more research in order to draw any real conclusions. :think:
Here is the original video...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 7:32 pm » by Vulcanic

willease666 wrote:I need to do more research in order to draw any real conclusions. :think:
Here is the original video...

Upload to Disclose.tv

thank you,, i just found this video from sept 19th

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 7:43 pm » by Eldorado

Looked like the "steam" was a certain color............and it clearly looked like there was a stronger concentration of the smoke in a certain area closest to the camera.....

It really looked like something was burning in the wooded area.....smoking heavily.....then billowing towards the water and causing the effect of the river to look reddish....with the sun's reflections in the afternoon.

hate to say it but this seems anything but an apocalyptic boiling river
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 7:48 pm » by *WillEase*

I'm thinking that area of the river crosses a fault line or something. Spectacles such as this are common in Yellowstone for example.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 7:50 pm » by Shemagh

Talking about rivers,
Over the past five years, Alaska's king salmon have begun to disappear from the state's rivers, and no-one is sure why.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19349265

Next