Russia to send probe to Phobos

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 12, 2010 7:34 pm » by Torofamily

Russia to send probe to Phobos
Same as the US. WHY?

The launch of an unmanned lander to one of the Martian moons has been slated for November 2011. The Phobos-Grunt probe will be sent to the surface of Phobos, and then return to Earth with soil samples.
Source: http://english.ruvr.ru/2010/12/07/36354173.html

Here is a sample of the photos I have typically seen related to Phobos: Image

The Phobos monolith (right of center) as taken by the Mars Global Surveyor (MOC Image 55103) in 1998. Image

Viking 1 image of Phobos, with Stickney Crater to the right

Some of the named craters of Phobos. C = Clustril; D = Drunlo; F = Flimnap; L = Limtoc; R = Reldresal; S = Stickney; Sk = Skyresh. Grildrig is on the horizon below Skyresh and Flimnap.
Source for these 3 photos: en.wikipedia.org...(moon)

But, when I saw the associate picture with the Russian story, I thought who in there right mind WOULDN'T want us to get there ASAP. Image

Phobos. © NASA/JPL/University of Arizona/ru.wikipedia.org: Enhanced-color view of Stickney Crater by the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter.

Now look at those dents and other marks. The Rust color added for effect? Or is a true representation of what it really looks like. Look at the photos credits. NASA is stamped right there. So it must be a true reflection of what it looks like. How can anyone not be curious to see if it is some type of craft or artificial object. Seems to me, from this photo, its more like than not that this particular moon is odd-at the least.

And, if so, we must get to it. Them dam craters need some investigating-and the monolith. And the straffing marks. lol.

It NASA is standing by this color-enhanced verison of the photo and willing to put it out to the public. Then I say that is sufficient proof to justify the cost of landing on that puppy and investigating it.

Thanks
"anon72; a member of AboveTopSecret.com"
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread638427/pg1#pid10082430
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image