Russia warns Israel not to attack Iran

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 25, 2012 12:57 am » by Noentry

rydher wrote:Actually it's the only threat I got on here so it was easy to remember and all you have to do is use the scrapbook called the DTV search function, very simple. Because if remembering what someone said is sick in your eyes. I'd hate to think what you think of someone that threatens someone over their opinion on the internet.

In any case. If you are unable to let go of a perceived injustice on an entirely different topic, fine. Move on. If you can have a discussion on a topic without your misguided emotions focusing on the person rather than the topic. Then lets continue.

The victim card hey rydher.
I am a victim boohoo

Pheaton has already told you what he thinks of you fragle
phaeton wrote:Look, sir, I really dont care about the opinion of an irrational individual like yourself.
You cant act like a total retard and turn around and expect me to engage in a serious discourse like nothing happened.

Talk to the hand.

:bang;
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 25, 2012 2:15 am » by Malogg

Like Israel is gonna start listening to any other country, come on not a fecking chance their is much at risk but when have Israel ever given a feck what other countries say to them.
The world is at a point of no return nothing us lowriders can do about it but wait and watch for the storm, makes me sick how these goons get their media fear mongers to mess with our heads but they now have sh!t on their own poker faces.

To many folk see through the smoke and mirrors they are all faggots (We have more Nukes than you do ! nani nani boo boo!) they all like children playing with matches in a gas station.

While the bankers rub their golden baws over the thought of more destruction and rebuilds on the way.

two words for Israel

JESUS SAVES ! .

:flop:

[youtube]PNkvWvv-Dew#![/youtube]
HAHA Image

Previous