Russian Cover-Up of UFO?

Initiate

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 10:55 am » by Acee22

Recently, witnesses heard an explosion over Siberia. Russian experts are saying it was a meteor.

However one witness was able to capture a video of the UFO and, if genuine, it doesn't appear to be a meteor. The lights appear stationary in the sky. Also, the supposed meteor left no crater. Some believe that the Russian government might be engaging in a cover-up.

....A witness, Ms Saryan Nabulina, recalled that "I thought what I saw was a nuclear explosion, prior to this I did not believe in UFOs however now I do".

Controversy over this UFO sighting erupted shortly after the event as the Russian government went into what some saw as cover-up mode, declaring the object a meteor heading towards Earth.

One witness, Mr Ilya Saratov was outraged at this explanation. "I saw the lights, split up and then merge. They were multi-colored and blinking. No way is this sighting not connected to something more mysterious from the cosmos"....(source)

MORE AT ALL NEWS WEB

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 11:39 am » by Redwoodrick

Very interesting :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.