Russian general about 9/11 and the fate of the USA

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 10:28 pm » by Phaeton

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 8:32 am » by Mydogma

dommabear is going to put me on his list for sure..haha...anyway after listening to the un speach of irans top gun...and listening to this russian general...i must say they both nailed it...they speak the same names, point the fingers in the same direction as most dtvs...i have wonder if the russian general was sanctioned to say that or if he did it on his own...anyway i was very impressed with what he said
thanks for video...is there a part 2?
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 10:40 am » by Spock

What are the "long term global plans", in particular for the population of the U.S.? We're already privatized. Although I do believe many things in this era should fall under a centralized legislature, health care being one of those things, a roof over the head being another, I think there can be a healthy balance in social safety nets and the free market. I understand that capitalism without heart is just as evil as communism, you can't legislate morality and the top business owners more than likely have a dose of narcissistic tendencies which helped them gain control of their positions. The extreme of either system is detrimental to a society, but I digress.

I would like to know what the goal of this global mafia is, who they are and how to prepare - if possible.

I also believe all this stuff has been orchestrated by an otherworldly intelligence and we were warned about this thousands of years ago in the books of Daniel and Revelation. A bit too coincidental if you ask me.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 7:02 pm » by Phaeton

I think the USA is, or was the last bastion of true freedom. Of sovereign citizens. The last uncontrolled entity, the last 'threat' to 'their' hegemony, and the last hope for a free humanity.

General wealth and the means to get it will be taken away [done];
Individual freedoms [constitution et al], the right to bear arms will be taken away [almost done];
Lastly, sovereignty will be taken away [done at any moment the former two are established].

The only difference between the USA and the rest o/t world is that America was a real threat, or could have been. True freedom is potentially volatile, uncontrollable. And when Freemen get educated, wise to the situation, this could very well result in a backlash the likes of which are unprecedented. Undermine their whole strategem in the relative blink of an eye.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv