Russian PM Confirms That "Aliens Walk Among Us"

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 6:07 pm » by Savwafair2012

When one of the five journalists who interviewed him complained about federal investigators arriving to search the home of a witness in an inquiry early in the morning, Mr Medvedev told the journalist not to worry before stepping out of shot.

But his microphone was still switched on when he said casually: "They are just jerks, so they come at eight in the morning. It's just their set of habits. I know many people who work in the police. They think if they come at seven in the morning they will get everything in the world."

Another of the journalists asked whether the president is handed secret files on aliens when receiving the briefcase needed to activate Russia's nuclear arsenal.

"Along with the briefcase with nuclear codes, the president of the country is given a special 'top secret' folder. This folder in its entirety contains information about aliens who visited our planet," Mr Medvedev answered playfully.

"Along with this, you are given a report of the absolutely secret special service that exercises control over aliens on the territory of our country ... More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called 'Men In Black' ... I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic," he says.

None of the television stations that interviewed Mr Medvedev broadcast the off-air comments, but they were delivered to Reuters as a pool signal and some were shown on YouTube.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Boom

yes I heard it he said "Strangers who are visiting our planet"

What fuckin right do we have to call this planet ours by the way?[googlevideo][/googlevideo]
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 11:03 pm » by Malogg

:scary:

Has he lost his mind or should I be hiding under my bed ahhahahaha

:peep:
Do the world a favor and kill yourself asshole. Kill yourself and stop wasting our air. ~ *WillEase* LARGO

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 11:22 pm » by Vulcanic

he must be joking, like when he said watch men in black lol wtf

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 11:23 pm » by Scouser012

Yeah this was on Sky News a few days ago.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 11:27 pm » by *WillEase*

Scouser012 wrote:Yeah this was on Sky News a few days ago.

It was also a thread here on DTV forums a few days ago.
The fact that he mentioned the "documentary Men in Black' kinda shows he was just joking.