Russian Proton rocket carrying advanced satellite crashes

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 16, 2014 1:55 am » by *WillEase*

A Russian Proton-M rocket with an advanced satellite on board crashed outside of Kazakhstan's territory on Friday, about nine minutes after lift-off. The Express-AM4R would have been Russia’s most advanced and powerful satellite.

There are so far no reports of damage or casualties resulting from the Proton-M's failure to deliver the satellite into orbit.

The rocket could have crashed over the Altai Mountains or the Pacific Ocean, a source told RIA Novosti.

All other launches of Proton-type rockets will be halted at Baikonur space center in Kazakhstan until the reason for the crash is determined, a source told RIA Novosti.

There was an emergency engines shutdown on the 540th second following the launch, the Russian Federal Space Agency said, as quoted by Itar-Tass.

The third stage had another 40 seconds to go before the planned separation from the satellite when the engines failed, RIA Novosti quoted a source as saying.

The Proton-M rocket, carrying an advanced Express-AM4R satellite, was launched on schedule from Baikonur on Friday. The Express-AM4R would have been Russia’s most advanced and powerful satellite.

The spacecraft weighed 5.8 metric tons and had 63 transponders providing X-band, C-band, S-band, L-band, Ku-band, and Ka-band capacity along with 10 antennas installed.

The satellite was to provide internet access in Russia’s remote regions at affordable prices. This was Russia's third launch of Express series satellites this year. In March, Express-AT1 and Express-AT satellites were put into orbit.

http://rt.com/news/159304-proton-rocket ... azakhstan/
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Super Moderator

PostFri May 16, 2014 1:58 am » by -Marduk-

Stuxnet v.2014
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostFri May 16, 2014 2:23 am » by 99socks

*WillEase* wrote:
The rocket could have crashed over the Altai Mountains or the Pacific Ocean, a source told RIA Novosti.

They have this advanced rocket with all this advanced stuff, probably being tracked by all sorts of gizmos, radars, and maybe even another satellite...

...But they can't narrow down someplace between the Altai mountains and the Pacific ocean???

Conspirator

PostFri May 16, 2014 2:43 am » by RATRODROB

99socks wrote:
*WillEase* wrote:

They have this advanced rocket with all this advanced stuff, probably being tracked by all sorts of gizmos, radars, and maybe even another satellite...

...But they can't narrow down someplace between the Altai mountains and the Pacific ocean???

Yeah :headscratch: kinda like flight MH 370

don't make much sense Socks

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Writer

PostFri May 16, 2014 2:52 am » by WAJLargo

RATRODROB wrote:
99socks wrote:
*WillEase* wrote:

RRR

I'm looking at Google map and chuckling to myself. Good point Socks. :clapper:

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 16, 2014 3:33 am » by *WillEase*

Published on May 15, 2014

A Russian Proton-M rocket crashed shortly after lift-off in Kazakhstan early Friday morning. The craft was carrying a telecommunications satellite and malfunctioned in the third stage of launch. The location of the wreckage is currently unknown.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostFri May 16, 2014 3:48 am » by mistermassive1

This comes to mind....

http://www.therealconspiracyforum.com/

Conspirator

PostFri May 16, 2014 6:00 am » by Truthdefender

on my xbox. d boo 7 is a rec channel. he has 'footage' 4 ur skillz

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostFri May 16, 2014 6:12 am » by Evildweeb

Same story here? That was TEN MONTHS AGO.........

Crash rocket "Proton-M" with 3 Glonass spacecraft / Аварийный пуск "Протон-М" 02.07.2013

Upload to Disclose.tv

TheMrSuslov

Published on Jul 2, 2013

Аварийный пуск ракетоносителя "Протон-М" с 3-мя космическими аппаратами Глонасс. Космодром Байконур. 02.07.2013.

Emergency start rocket "Proton-M" with 3 Glonass spacecraft. Baikonur Cosmodrome. 02.07.2013.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl12dXYcUTo

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostFri May 16, 2014 7:32 am » by 99socks

WAJLargo wrote:
RATRODROB wrote:
99socks wrote:

RRR

I'm looking at Google map and chuckling to myself. Good point Socks. :clapper:

Y'all realize it just sounds better than "it landed somewhere in China"?.... :twisted:

Next