Russian Scientist 95% Certain Bigfoot Is Real

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 5:31 pm » by Savwafair2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

A clump of hair found in a remote Kuzbass region of Siberia may prove once and for all that “Bigfoot” – also known as “Yeti” and “The Abominable Snowman” – walks the Earth just like you and me, albeit with bigger feet.
Early last month, a team of "yetiologists" from the United States, CanadaCanada, Sweden, Estonia and Russia bravely ventured into the wintry mystery that is Siberia, determined to gather evidence from the Azass cave where the hirsute creature is thought to reside. According to the website Russia Today (RT.com), the expedition found footprints “dotted all over” inside the cave. One of the footprints also contained “follicular evidence” that scientists in Moscow, St. Petersburg and Idaho examined separately.
Amazingly, the hair samples matched those of Bigfoot-like creatures that left hairy traces of their presence in California, the Russian Urals and near Leningrad.
Geneticist and biophysicist Valentin Sapunov was the first to make the discovery.
“For the record, I state that the possibility the yeti exists exceeds 95 per cent. I had long ceased to doubt the Bigfoot is real – this is why I have been trying to collect as much information about him as possible for the last 20 years,” Sapunov said.
If Bigfoot is, in fact, real, then that means the Loch Ness Monster could be real, too. And if the Loch Ness Monster is real, then all bets are off. Because if the Loch Ness Monster and Bigfoot turn out to be real, that means UFOs could be real. And if Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, and UFOs are all real, then that means we’ve been fooling ourselves all these years when it comes to serious scientific inquiry.
Just to be clear: The sooner we get to the bottom of this Bigfoot mystery, the better. That remains the editorial position of The Punditty Project, and a big tip of the Punditty cap to the dedicated scientists who trekked to Siberia to gather the evidence. History has named you heroes.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-ne ... bably-real
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostFri Nov 04, 2011 12:26 am » by Theprophet

Interesting documentary !
Are u ready..... Are u ready, do you know, i seen you to, are you ready, i got to show, i feel this for you...... feel this for you........

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 04, 2011 12:43 am » by Frutty

So Bigfoot had to move to the USSR? The employment rate must be hitting rock bottom then
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice