Russian Underwater Encounters: Underwater Humanoids

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 9:59 pm » by Blacky

towelie wrote:
blacky wrote:Theres not that much to catch up on to be honest! its all gone quiet on that front!
just thought the two incidenst where similar!! :flop:

Just read though it, it is quite similar, i remember reading the other thread on it when it first occured, i thought that one said no one saw lights and just heard an engine, then a splash.

think im reffering to it being canadian a crashed ufo involving water lol
noises where heard on the ottawa incidents a big bang but no lights from what i can remember!
no one saw a thing which i thought was strange!!!

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 10:29 pm » by Blacky

psiman wrote:
There should be a section for USO's only. And yes, there should be more investigation about this

@Maleman: USOs are technically UFOs since they soar / fly through oceans as UFOs do through the sky. Many, if not possibly all of them, fly in and out from sky to water and virtue versa.

I like the Shag harbour incident, thats quite a good USO example.
Yeah, Shag is a good one in fact great Canadian contribution to the topic of UFSOs

Apparently life evolved out of the oceans so why cant there be more intelligent life than us down there who have been around longer than us??
Either that or they are aliens and these aliens have been here for a very long time!

You mean life more intelligent than us Blacky? hehehe But seriously, thats very astute of you to recognise. Its completely backed up with alot of undersea mytholgy, legend and stories spanning many cultures over a long period of time. Such as gods of the sea, mermaids, tritons and sahuagin just to name a few.

it makes you think whats down there!!!
apparently we know more about the moon and mars than the oceans!!!
I think this is wrong i think we should look into the ocean ! this shouldnt be the case!!!
:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 2:06 am » by Vulcanic

Crazynutsx wrote:wow this is the first I have heard of underwater humanoids, as long as they don't sink any ships or submarines I guess its pretty cool.

Although on the serious side why would they go under water for ?

:headscratch:

prolly to get away from us lol
HONORI­FICABILI­TUDINI­TATIBUS
Remiel
VULCANIC PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­KONIOSIS

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 2:23 am » by Phoenix rising

Pretty interesting stuff Vulcanic, I also watched that mermaids drama/documentary a few weeks ago so make you think :cheers:
“If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.”
~BUDDHA (DHAMMAPADA)~

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 3:24 am » by Vulcanic

Strobez wrote:Pretty interesting stuff Vulcanic, I also watched that mermaids drama/documentary a few weeks ago so make you think :cheers:

sweet i posted a mermaid video here on dtv long ago , and i've seen that on 2 different documentary shows, think fact or fact played it
Remiel

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 26, 2012 11:21 pm » by Vulcanic

Remiel

Writer

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 12:31 pm » by Intheknow

strange stuff
Ufo up in the sky ,we just don't see eye to eye,your heart beats to the rhytm of a different drum
Ufo up in the sky ,you're scaring the hell out of my family and I, i'd wish you just go back to where you came from.....

Previous