Sadness, Happiness, Thanksgiving, The Duck, and DTV = LOVE

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1154
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:16 am

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 8:22 am » by Clawspiracy


I've decided to finally post something again. It's been a while and whilst scanning the posts I see some new faces, and some good old ones. First off, I hope the duck comes back and his stay in **** is short. He will be missed. I was glad to see that he was still here. I know he will be back. Low, I see you are still taking hits as always, even though all you are doing is trying to be honest in your opinions. Spock, Hesop, Lainn, Slush, Becks, and anyone I've missed... Glad you are all here... Makes my return more like coming home for vacation...

As for me, I'm a happier person as of late, but it has come at a price. Divorce has hit my world (July), and I never got my creative stuff done because of it. It is better now, and my kids are with me. Life is actually shaping itself into a new version. My sister and her husband both lost their jobs, so they live with me now. So it is like a whole new experience. Lots of new emotions around here. But all in all, I'm still the eternal optimist... So please note... I'm OK... In fact, most of my friends say I actually look happier... And in some ways I am. The only way out is through, right? And am I not the one who always says it is always darkest before dawn?

It is because tomorrow is Thanksgiving that I am posting. That's right. I have not forgotten. If any of you are in my area and want to stop by my place... Just PM me and you are in. Thanksgiving is still my favorite holiday, the only one that feels truly real to me. Of course, for me it is not about pilgrims or Indians, but about sharing one's table with friends and those in need. And of course, my house is open! It's going to be a huge one this year...

I hope all of you have a great holiday with your families! :)

Sincerely

Claw
It's a Clawspiracy...
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 11:11 am » by Lowsix


SO good to hear from you sir.

I have thought about you often in your absence, and I most certainly miss you.

Matter of fact, ive often wondered if our sometimes pointless (not always) banter has held you off, so its with a mixed emotion to realize the crazy things you must be going through were more responsible.

(in other words, im glad its not all my fault as so often it is claimed to be such) lol

But even so, I wondered if you were reading our posts, and i will say that i have written many of them more recently with you in mind...toning them back as if you were, wondering what you might think of them..so for your calming influence anyhow..i thank you.

I miss your thoughtful gentle takes on things we got so heated about.

You never leveled judgement and for that i thank you. I felt you always understood where i was and what i was doing. Never seemed to manage to get that across to them...but oh well..what can ya do.

I do hope all is well, and that the new situation finds you some pockets of joy here and there, and as always, you nailed it about this one holiday..and what its for, and what it can mean if you take a second.

So please, stop by once in a while...
KNow that we've thought about you while youve been gone.

Sorry to hear bout the icky stuff, but you also nailed it when you say ..
the way it THROUGH.

Hope the family is well.
Hope the house is full of happy people tomorrow.

peace buddy!
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1154
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:16 am

PostFri Nov 27, 2009 1:24 am » by Clawspiracy


Thank you, Low and Zaff.... I promise to post more often...

Have a great Holiday one and all... Even you Pindz!

-- C
It's a Clawspiracy...
Image

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 18984
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostFri Nov 27, 2009 1:39 am » by Slith


clawspiracy wrote:I've decided to finally post something again. It's been a while and whilst scanning the posts I see some new faces, and some good old ones. First off, I hope the duck comes back and his stay in **** is short. He will be missed. I was glad to see that he was still here. I know he will be back. Low, I see you are still taking hits as always, even though all you are doing is trying to be honest in your opinions. Spock, Hesop, Lainn, Slush, Becks, and anyone I've missed... Glad you are all here... Makes my return more like coming home for vacation...

As for me, I'm a happier person as of late, but it has come at a price. Divorce has hit my world (July), and I never got my creative stuff done because of it. It is better now, and my kids are with me. Life is actually shaping itself into a new version. My sister and her husband both lost their jobs, so they live with me now. So it is like a whole new experience. Lots of new emotions around here. But all in all, I'm still the eternal optimist... So please note... I'm OK... In fact, most of my friends say I actually look happier... And in some ways I am. The only way out is through, right? And am I not the one who always says it is always darkest before dawn?

It is because tomorrow is Thanksgiving that I am posting. That's right. I have not forgotten. If any of you are in my area and want to stop by my place... Just PM me and you are in. Thanksgiving is still my favorite holiday, the only one that feels truly real to me. Of course, for me it is not about pilgrims or Indians, but about sharing one's table with friends and those in need. And of course, my house is open! It's going to be a huge one this year...

I hope all of you have a great holiday with your families! :)

Sincerely

Claw

Claw,
Takes a lot of guts to put your personal stuff out on here. Much respect to you. Glad you are back.
Slith
Image

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1154
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:16 am

PostFri Nov 27, 2009 1:43 am » by Clawspiracy


Thanks Slush!

As we speak... There are two 25lb birds in the oven... I'm hungry like a wolf and the smell is a mix of garlic, orange, and Italian / Argentine spices... I'm about to burst. My fangs are sharpened... My apologies to all of you that are Vegetarians out there... However, please note that I take great care in their preparation by filling them with honest gratitude and respect for the lives they have given up to feed us all... Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm off to eat.


@ dlslith: You've posted some personal stuff, so we are all in good company most of the time. I am not afraid. Have a good holiday, my friend!
It's a Clawspiracy...
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostFri Nov 27, 2009 2:04 am » by Cornbread714


clawspiracy wrote:Thanks Slush!

As we speak... There are two 25lb birds in the oven... I'm hungry like a wolf and the smell is a mix of garlic, orange, and Italian / Argentine spices... I'm about to burst. My fangs are sharpened... My apologies to all of you that are Vegetarians out there... However, please note that I take great care in their preparation by filling them with honest gratitude and respect for the lives they have given up to feed us all... Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm off to eat.


@ dlslith: You've posted some personal stuff, so we are all in good company most of the time. I am not afraid. Have a good holiday, my friend!


Welcome back, Claw. :sunny:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 18984
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostFri Nov 27, 2009 2:11 am » by Slith


clawspiracy wrote:Thanks Slush!

As we speak... There are two 25lb birds in the oven... I'm hungry like a wolf and the smell is a mix of garlic, orange, and Italian / Argentine spices... I'm about to burst. My fangs are sharpened... My apologies to all of you that are Vegetarians out there... However, please note that I take great care in their preparation by filling them with honest gratitude and respect for the lives they have given up to feed us all... Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm off to eat.


@ dlslith: You've posted some personal stuff, so we are all in good company most of the time. I am not afraid. Have a good holiday, my friend!

Cheers my friend. All the best to you
Image

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1154
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:16 am

PostSat Nov 28, 2009 8:57 am » by Clawspiracy


It was good to see you active on here Cornbread! Holy shit have I missed stuff... Drex seems to be gone, Duck is in Jail... and Ovniac...

I'm back for a bit, though!
It's a Clawspiracy...
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostSat Nov 28, 2009 9:15 am » by Lowsix


This place has officially broken the cardinal rule.
(does not apply to any of the new members...just the old ones)

First you'd laugh, then you'd cry
and then you'd vomit in your mouth a little.

Really.


Upload to Disclose.tv

Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate
Posts: 939
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:32 am

PostSat Nov 28, 2009 9:29 am » by lainn


Ciao bello Claw...sono felice hia ritornato..spero che scegli fermarti qua per un po....ci parliamo a dopo amico mio....sicuramente.


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook