Salt Water Can "Burn," Scientist Confirms

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 20, 2014 8:10 pm » by Toxic32

I just came across this article and wonder why it's not been splashed all over the news. This is a fascinating observation and has world changing potential.

Salt water can indeed burn when exposed to a certain kind of radio wave, a university chemist has confirmed.

Rustum Roy of Pennsylvania State University verified earlier this month that the radio waves break the water into its components, allowing the resulting freed hydrogen and oxygen to catch fire.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/09/070913-burning-water.html
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Writer

PostFri Mar 21, 2014 5:03 am » by All Creation

Energy is required to bind salt water's chemical bonds and water molecules, he noted.

I thought salt water was simply a mixture of salt and water, not a result of chemical bonds between the two molecules. This process would certainly be a great way to produce more fresh water for dry areas. I also wonder, in terms of separating hydrogen and oxygen atoms and obtaining hydrogen as fuel, could this technique also be used for fresh water?

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 21, 2014 10:48 am » by Svaha

Realy amazing how this still is 'in the dark', John Kansius (rip) stumbled upon this while trying to find a cure for cancer with radio waves.
He was not the only one that discovered that certain frequencies have an amazing effect on 'matter'. (Meyer (rip) used this also to get an insane hydrogen production) for his car on water.
I'm sure ancient people had a far more advanced knowledge of this science of 'vibrations', after all everything is vibrating energy in certain frequencies.
There are many, many things we can do with this knowledge.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 21, 2014 5:08 pm » by Cosmine

All Creation wrote:
Energy is required to bind salt water's chemical bonds and water molecules, he noted.

I thought salt water was simply a mixture of salt and water, not a result of chemical bonds between the two molecules. This process would certainly be a great way to produce more fresh water for dry areas. I also wonder, in terms of separating hydrogen and oxygen atoms and obtaining hydrogen as fuel, could this technique also be used for fresh water?

Think of the salt as a catalyst agent other salts might do.... Some acids too....
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 22, 2014 2:57 am » by Cia212

Cosmine wrote:
All Creation wrote:

Think of the salt as a catalyst agent other salts might do.... Some acids too....

I'm guessing anything that makes the water solution conductive would work. But the energy required to crack the water is still going to be higher than the energy released by burning it.

I've seen several alt. energy scams where they took John's idea but, through a secret process or ingredient, claimed the energy output exceeded the input. Usually, their "secret" involves pulsing the radio waves in a pattern inspired by "sacred geometry". Thus conning the New Age crowd.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 22, 2014 3:12 pm » by Cosmine

I totally agree.... Not all laymen working on those things are crooked.... Somes simply don't know how to do proper mesurements..... :roll:

However imo free energies are a reality.... But lighting up a led dimly.... Forever or until something fails, is apparently defying the "laws ".....isn't very useful as an energy source.....

When my own life becomes quieter.... I'll set up a "lab"...I'll work on tesla switching, magnetic amps and captret circuit.... Amongst others.... :robot:

:cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 23, 2014 2:01 am » by Mydogma

Cosmine wrote:I totally agree.... Not all laymen working on those things are crooked.... Somes simply don't know how to do proper mesurements..... :roll:

However imo free energies are a reality.... But lighting up a led dimly.... Forever or until something fails, is apparently defying the "laws ".....isn't very useful as an energy source.....

When my own life becomes quieter.... I'll set up a "lab"...I'll work on tesla switching, magnetic amps and captret circuit.... Amongst others.... :robot:

agreed but this one should be an easy one to measure...and looking at the flame I wouldn't be surprised if it was a net positive, those btus of energy can easily be converted to see a comparison between wattage used...and by the looks of it, it doesn't seem to need a massive driver...not like some of the stereo systems that we have in some of our cars...a simple candle puts out about 100 watts...and intense flame has to be way higher...just my thots...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 23, 2014 3:19 am » by Cia212

Mydogma wrote:
Cosmine wrote:I totally agree.... Not all laymen working on those things are crooked.... Somes simply don't know how to do proper mesurements..... :roll:

agreed but this one should be an easy one to measure...and looking at the flame I wouldn't be surprised if it was a net positive,

It wasn't. According to peswiki - who believe just about any wild idea and would happily support claims of overunity - the process was around 75% efficient.

You could extract more usable energy from simply using the radio waves directly.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 23, 2014 3:42 am » by Cosmine

In the case of hho it's not even a question of cop factor.... It's the cost of production compared to gaz prices.....

Just a thought.... Lol

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 23, 2014 3:58 am » by Mydogma

Upload to Disclose.tv

All I can say is that they have had all sorts of alternate energies that have been quashed by the ptb...this one is somewhat similar and I think is also interesting...although I think this guy is dead and took it to the grave...as did mr.coral castle...sound and radio frequency have been grossly under investigated and if it worked...the ptb would still have a dozen of their scientists saying it didn't...some of these are easier to qualify then others for the right minds...and I am sure there are a few of those minds at dtv...I look forward to anything that anyone tries that is out of the norm...one day there will be an obvious one that nobody can dispute...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com