sam and cat do the unthinkable

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 1:47 am » by Boondox681

one of our favorite tv shows is sam and cat on nickleodean channel.typical kids show that we watch with our daughter,but in the new episode they did something i don't think i've seen before.
i applaud and support them,but it's things like this that get a show cancelled.

i've edited it down to a few minutes

this is just crazy
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 2:10 am » by Slith

It was a little edgy, but good on em. But I like that stance. Which I think is becoming very much more mainstream today in many shows. Many of them geared towards the youth.

Yes, I looked at the words too. BOOM is right. Especially after a few drinks. eheh

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Initiate

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 2:22 am » by godnodog

Hello,
I've never seen that show before, but it I understand the message, but the topic (sugar) was poorly chosen in my opinion, as some times changes in behaviour have to be imposed by laws, kids today have too much sugar, its a well known fact, parents have been informed yet they keep fatting the kids, sometimes because theynare ignorants, or they don't care or they want the kids to stop winning.

Not sure where in Europe, but one country has already ban commercials targeting children.

People say its about choice but most of them have no idea about future consequences or think people overreact, and doctors are warning of future pressure on health systems, like diabetes etc.

On a more " :ohno: conspiracy perspective" one can say that show was supported by the sugar industry, or beverage industry or by the pharmaceutical company thinking on the massives gains in the future.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 2:36 am » by Boondox681

Hello,
I've never seen that show before, but it I understand the message, but the topic (sugar) was poorly chosen in my opinion, as some times changes in behaviour have to be imposed by laws, kids today have too much sugar, its a well known fact, parents have been informed yet they keep fatting the kids, sometimes because theynare ignorants, or they don't care or they want the kids to stop winning.

Not sure where in Europe, but one country has already ban commercials targeting children.

People say its about choice but most of them have no idea about future consequences or think people overreact, and doctors are warning of future pressure on health systems, like diabetes etc.

look,i don't know what your angle is,but your making the rest of us look bad when you come here and start using all this 'reason' and 'logic'...... :D

On a more " :ohno: conspiracy perspective" one can say that show was supported by the sugar industry, or beverage industry or by the pharmaceutical company thinking on the massives gains in the future.

quite possible,but the show had 2 messages-freedom of choice and americans are stupid.the latter means they have to keep it simple.

i'm boon and welcome to Dtv :cheers:
:D
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 2:55 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Stop the hate, indoctrinate

Peace off

:mrgreen:

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 3:06 am » by Boondox681

nothing but net,fatdog

Initiate

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 11:18 am » by godnodog

Boondox681 wrote:
Hello,

look,i don't know what your angle is,but your making the rest of us look bad when you come here and start using all this 'reason' and 'logic'...... :D

quite possible,but the show had 2 messages-freedom of choice and americans are stupid.the latter means they have to keep it simple.

i'm boon and welcome to Dtv :cheers:
:D

Very well, I will stop :roll: using them, from thismpoint I will use only holy grenades

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ashgP4YMdJw

Initiate

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 12:44 pm » by Middleman

If you want to hear some rather unpleasant conspiracies, google the head honcho of that show. Dan Schneider is his name.

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook