Same Aliens- Same Ships- 5+ Different Sources

Initiate

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 11:48 am » by Esoteric

amazing! all this analysis on mostly fake footage
who is who, to say what is what?

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 6:47 pm » by Seahawk

esoteric wrote:amazing! all this analysis on mostly fake footage

Yes, amazing isn't it. We don't all have the insight that you apparently do. I'm very happy with what I'm doing here. There are plenty of other threads- you don't have to participate in this one. I don't care one way or the other.

BTW, if you can verify your statement in any way with substantial proof, then it would give your "opinion" a little more weight. Otherwise, you're just talking out of your ass.

Thanks for contributing.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 10:11 am » by Seahawk

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QgRZ0VFvqiw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QgRZ0VFvqiw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Upload to Disclose.tv

jetxvii

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 10:34 am » by jetxvii

theduck wrote:Calm down man lol and I don't hate you just to let you know and yeh good pics there just your friendly Aliens you know, chillin' watchin' us probably not havin' a Bud.

Real though man, still not proof for some though they'll still tell you Aliens don't exist where's the proof...

I'm sure a few of them have had the experience of drinking and hyper driving though except when you crash at that speed you make an entirely whole new galaxy with a super massive black hole for the center.

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 24, 2009 8:26 pm » by Seahawk

This is from someone else who is seeing what I am seeing. It is the truth.

Open your eyes and you will see that the truth is staring you in the face.

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mBJfBdKwE6g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mBJfBdKwE6g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Bravo 999Malak!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 8:56 am » by Seahawk

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uwdCXD7G_W0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uwdCXD7G_W0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Some enlarged and tweaked screen shots from the above video.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 9:42 pm » by Tzarmo

Hello dude, Thanks for the Good Post i will tell you what i think about the videos and etc.
So here we go, im not some kind of expert and i can`t say with sure do they are real or not, for me they look not... Authentic what i mean by this is.. that is very strange this peoples from ISTANBUL who shoot the video on the night sky the whole image is just blank black i didn`t see ONE STAR on the night SKY.. so Yes sometimes if the weather is not soo good is posible the starts to be NON VISABLE but not all START`s Always will have some.
I also see the GREY yes.. i saw it and really looks like Grey Alien..... we can`t be sure about this because my point is that we never meet with Greys Official.. in internet is full with images of Greys.. they are tall with big black eyes and they are humanoyd.. and this thing from the Footage look like this.. but we can`t tell this with 100% Sure untill we have meet real Alien.
I Believe there are many Aliens, and that we are visited many times NOW in the past and in the FUTURE, i also know that they are here in our planet...
But really i can`t say that i belive on this footage.. 1st because of the STARS i say already and second...
the whole footage is very dark....
Befoe years one person told me "You can see whatever you want to see"
This mean that if in some shadow you wana see an Grey Alien.. and you just watch in this Shadow you will find whatever you want to find..
If you want to find Reptilian.. just look again into the Footage and you will see Reptilian..
Yes i saw shadow that look like Head of Grey but its to poor quality we to say with sure YES the GREY is Behind a Glass or something like this, and watching us from the Space Ship.
I can tell only one think, to discover the truth .. you need to clear your mind and when you wathing some footage.. or some images or anything else.. Just clear your mind and SEE THE FOOTAGE without to suspect anything, Do this is a GREY or no or anything elso or Animal or something other..
What i mean is.. if i send this Video to few peoples they to watch it... they will not see anything but if i told them see on the center of the space ship did you see the Grey Alien? and i show them the shadow.. they will see it too, but not this is the point I to telling them what they Need to see.
They need to found it by themselfs without to know anything any info befor to watch the Video.

Regards

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 10:12 pm » by Seahawk

All valid and sound reasoning. Perhaps you're correct. I certainly am seeing what I want to see. lol It would be an interesting experiment- to show to a group of people who have no idea what they're looking at, and to find out what they are seeing in the photos/vids.

I understand what you're saying- the Gestalt effect- correct? It seems that that might apply here, on occasion. If it weren't for the fact that I see the identical objects in multiple videos, from multiple sources, from multiple parts of the world, then I would suggest that in fact, we were just seeing what we wanted to see. Could it just be coincidence to be able to see these same things in all these different sources? Is this human related Gestalt effect so consistent in us and in it's effect on us? That we will see the same thing over and over and over again, without fail? I don't know that this is true. It doesn't seem logical. I would be seeing cows, and angels, and bunny rabbits, Virgin Marys, etc. lol

In addition, the video that you specifically cited, is but one of quite a few that have the same-type alien present and visible. There is a lot of highlight and shadow-yes, but there, in more than a few instances, are also some shots where there is more exposing lights that fill in what the shadow hides. In some cases- it is indifutabley right there in black and white. We are not talking about just one video. There are other videos that expose this very same thing.
Jmo, I could be wrong.

Cheers and thanks for responding, TZarmo.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 10:34 pm » by Tzarmo

Seahawak you are right about the Same think... But by the same you mean just the same not EXACTLY the same, i watch also the other Videos from diferent parts of the world that they have Grey Aliens.. and the SAME things betwen them is that we see in the shadow something like Big Head with Big Black eyes..So we can say that we saw not exactly the same ALIEN`s but similar.
Also about the experiment today after i watch all the videos i did it i send it to few peoples.. WHO are not registered in this forum and they.. just didn`t read anything about UFO`s ALIENS etc.. just Peopels who didn`t care for anything..
So i send the Video to this peoples and ask them watch it and after this tell me what you see, Also i told to them Watch it few times... and concenrate then tell me what you see.
After a half hour of watching the Videos all of them told me.. REALLY we can`t see Anything.. and what the F..k is this ? i mean they ever asked me what is this about the Ship they even didn`t recognize or think that can be some kind of UFO footage.
So i explain to them this is a UFO Footage from ISTANBUL..after i explain them all this and i told them AGAIN watch again the Video when you know already is an UFO and watch exactly on the center of the Space Ship and tell me what you see.
After few minutes they told me Again, Honestly we can`t see anything.
So after this i show to them what they need to see.. i show to them the shadow that looks like Grey Alien and told them.. did you see now the Grey Alien?
But like i told befor they even didn`t know how the Grey Aliens look like so i download few pictures of Grey example from google and show to them the image to see the big tall head and black eyed humanoyd after they see the example of the Pictures and i Show to them exactly the shadow... they told me Yessss we saw now..
But on the final they told me We saw that this shadow looks like or its similar to how they Greys Look like.. but we can`t tell with sure this is an Alien in the Ship.
So you can try it yourself i mean the experiment.

Also in the other footage in the Light we see some kind of Greys Again im asking myself what is this Light exactly? Not looking like Space Ship looking like they travel somehow trought Light Tunel? or something like this.

Regards

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 10:46 pm » by Seahawk

Great! It's cool that you went through that process with those folks. Well, maybe I'm just seeing what I want to see.

I at times, also feel that they somehow travel through some sort of light technology. There are times, you're right, when it does not seem that they are in a craft at all, but some sort of light- or are somehow part of the light. If you look at the interaction that I had with Psiman, a few pages back- we did discuss that possibility.

Cheers, TZarmo

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext