Same Aliens- Same Ships- 5+ Different Sources

Initiate

PostSat Sep 26, 2009 11:04 am » by Tzarmo

Seahawk i think we will know someday the truth.. because the truth can be hiden for a long time but can`t be forever. Like our Hostory say.
So here is what i think and how i feel.
We all want some good quality Footage, but
Imagine some Hight Definition footage of Alien Space Craft? what will heppand... everybody will say WOW its a FAKE, on the same time when the Footage is dark and poor quality we always ask Why all the Footages are so poor quality dark and etc, we can`t see anything good.
So we don`t know what we want exactly!
And perhaps of so many peoples around the world who create a fake footages NOW we are confused and we never can say with 100% sure do this is real or not.
Imagine one trash with many fake Videos and a few real in this trash.. so sometimes is hard to say witch one exactly is the authentic one.. because with so many junks.. the authentic footages start to look like junks too :)
I always wonder why have so many idiots around the world who create a fake videos, images and etc.. WHY they do it exactly..? with this things they can`t help themself or us.. they just can confuse us.
If the peoples didn`t do at all all this fakes..... now will be easy for us to understand the truth, but sometimes i thin that the making of so many Videos every single day is just not for FUN.. this can be something like a plan to some group of peoples who know the truth!
So when they non stop confused us.. will be really hard for us to understand anything. If this is a Plan we need to say that they runing it perfect :)

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 4:47 pm » by Seahawk

Sorry that I've been away from this thread for some time. Never meant to stay away so long, but got sidetracked, and then got sidetracked, and then I got sidetracked. : > }
I hope to continue this thread with more regularity.

This is my post from Slushpup's November 9th thread,
"Re; Large high-speed bird like UFO,k WV, US"
I decided to post it here also, as it fits the bill, IMO.

Thanks, Hawk

Hey Windy. Hey Low. Slush. Rizz. Respect to all.

Windy, at I first, agreed with your suggestion, because it comes close to a match, and you make a strong argument. Size is still a question, though. Almost, but not quite enough for proof- for me anyway.

I have been hearing more and more, that there are UFO's that mimic airplanes, jets, etc. There are some that claim to have seen this. I don't know how they have determined it- it could be false info. I don't know that it has been recorded, I will check on that.

Keeping this in mind, as part of the proving/ debunking process, I wanted to look a little closer at this image. I enlarged, rotated, played around- to varying degrees- with the digital flash, highlight, shadow, contrast, color temp., and saturation of different aspects of the submitted photo.

I think that before we can come to any kind of potentially legitimate conclusion, we really have to look at all possibilities, and not just jump on the one that seems the most obvious- even in this case, where the obvious seems very possible. Now, I'm not saying that anyone's wrong in their suggestions, I just want a chance to play here, too. lol

Look at the images that I posted below- images taken from the original photo- and consider, for a moment at least, other possibilities. What else might you think of? Say, if you found that the first guess was incorrect, and you wanted to think outside the box.

Now, maybe nothing at all will jump out at you, maybe you'll just see some pretty colors, and odd shapes, and nothing more. That's O.K., try it anyway.

What I find, are some "interesting shapes"- repeating, but varied, and some variations that are, or seem to be, inconsistant with shutter drag effect. At the same time, there are particular points in the photo that do actually indicate- or seem to indicate- shutter drag. I would think, though, that there could be this same shutter drag effect on any craft, regardless of origin. So shutter drag, doesn't necessarily prove anything. And if the shape is not exact, which it is not, then this is not necessarily proof either. Right? So, we really should look at other possibilities. If either of the explanations- Windy's or Low's, satisfy you, then that's fine, maybe one of them is true and correct. I'm just not so sure. Based on the images below, and the considerations provided above, I think that we shouldn't be so hasty in our determinations and/or proclamations. Maybe one of you is correct- and maybe not. Share your thoughts.

original image

the following are all taken from the above original.

I am going to post this on my "Same Aliens..." thread, also.

(And here it is.)

Thanks Slush,

Take care all,

Hawk

Here is an additional image taken from the above original.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 5:17 pm » by Seahawk

Here is a better, larger copy of the last image that I posted- in the last post.

Thanks,

Hawk

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 6:33 pm » by Seahawk

marduk2012 wrote:Good find, Seahawk! :look: ...here some more "Banana-Shaped Objects" photos.

Hey Marduk, Remeber this one?

I finally got a chance to play around with the image. It does look interesting, and possibly has something to it. I wish that I had better imaging software, until then, this will have to do. It does have some Interesting looking "objects" within. IMO.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 11, 2009 12:53 am » by -Marduk-

Yep, I remember sis one ...nice Hawk!

Enhanced..
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 11, 2009 2:14 am » by Seahawk

marduk2012 wrote:Yep, I remember sis one ...nice Hawk!

Enhanced..

No, Marduk. It's the one that you posted of the Prometheus-like object exiting Saturn's rings- or mining something from the rings. They do look very similar, don't they?

Cheers,

Hawk

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous