San Diego UFO 3-26-09

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 31, 2009 5:44 am » by Dirtyrabbit

San Diego UFO
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page3007.html?theme=light
I was sitting on my patio drinking a cup of coffee when I saw a light in the sky, At first I thought it was a search light bouncing off of the clouds. the light did not move for about 3 or 4 minutes, so I became suspicious and took a look through my binoculars. I saw a disk shaped object, round on the bottom and top, with a light streaming from the top. I got my camera and took a picture of the object.

After about 20 seconds, the object went up and to the southwest and disappeared. There was no noise what so ever. Approximately 1 minute later, a helicopter flew over. The time was approximately 11:00pm Thursday night [3-26-09],and the location was east of San Diego. Note: the object is at the top of the pic, and to the right. It was brighter to the eye than it looks in the pic.

--Isadore Ellis

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I took the image and changed it colors to try and make it pop out

single images

Writer

PostTue Mar 31, 2009 10:12 am » by Famousmrthomas

looks like project bluebeam or something. it looks translucent and has what looks to be a beam of light shining from a distance behind and from above it.

nica catch.

Sapiens nihil affirmat quod non probat. (A wise man states as true nothing he does not prove)

Writer

PostTue Mar 31, 2009 11:30 am » by Youngimmortal

I live in San Diego too. I'm in the North Park neighborhood and hear more helicopters at night time than in any other city I've ever lived.

It's not the first time since I moved here, 10 months ago, that this kind of thing has been reported. Of course we have major Marine and Naval bases located here, including the SEALs training areas in the bay.

I figure all the helicoptors and mysterious activity must be attributed to the military, but your photo is really interesting... :?: