Sand or Rock?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 11:58 pm » by Eliakim


MONDAY, 27 JUNE 2011

Sand or Rock?


These biblical words from the Son of God are certainly relevant for this timeframe and we quoted them the other day.


"The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.” Matt 7:25-27


Humanity built upon sand instead of the rock of their own being. People thought that the Church was the rock. They watched the Church burn down and they still did not understand the message and how it is a prophecy fulfilled. The bible warned them not to build upon his foundations with building materials and no idols. He told the religious that the buildings would burn in the flames. Muslims also built with building materials on the rock.


Can you understand why when the rains of righteousness came down, the holy streams rose. When the winds of the four sacred directions of God blew, those that stand on the true foundation of his words did not fall. Unfortunately, his true words were never explained to humanity, because the religious orthodox simply did not understand his esoteric teachings regarding the Kingdom of God within.

How could the people put his words into practice if they had never been explained to them? They couldn't. The Church removed many of his teachings because they did not understand the sheer importance of them. They only understood the literals and not the inner meanings of his words.

For instance; they removed the Gospel of Thomas, they also removed other books as well. In addition, not all of his teachings were written down. That is why John told you that there would not be enough books in the world for his teachings.

While I was writing this, I was given CANNED HEAT, then I went to make a drink. While in the kitchen there was a flashing light in the night sky. Then there was what looked like a torch light. Where is the torch light? Greece, the COPTS and the Olympics. The bible also mentions the race of the divine training that one can receive directly from the divine.

Much as been said about Berlin and the 26th of June, another date that passed. How many more times do the people have to told to only listen to the word of God?

Biblical scholars state that the books of the bible decreased from 88 to 66. 66 is an interesting number because in the soferim it is the number of 'Discrimination' and 'Imagination'. After Assange was arrested the LORD God said that it was discrimination. Discrimination against those that share the truth. Discrimination against those that did not wish for you to leave captivity. Captivity can come in many forms hence why the LORD God predicted that there will be an EXODUS from Europe.

Many of the rainbow warriors have already left, many have already been called and shown where they must go.

Did you build your house on sand or did you build it upon strong foundations? If your being is not built upon strong foundations of divine love, then the day comes when the paving stones break up. Then the old tree of life with roots that go down to the core of earth are pulled up. It can be traumatic because when it happens, it can happen so fast, there is nothing that you can do to stop it. All one can do is allow it to happen because the new tree of life is more healthy for you. However, the more healing that you have done on the self, the more you can understand what is happening.

Experience counts.


No surprise then that the word SAND BAGS was given to us as a warning for the USA, and the USA is putting down sand bags in flood areas. That is a huge message for the Christians. Do they understand the sign? Do they understand the message of the sandbags in relation to the Christ teaching about the sand?

Early in the last decade Christ gave me this message:

I was shown a vision of a closed black oyster type shell. The people who had the shell in their hand’s were very frustrated because they kept hitting the shell harder and harder on the rock of literals, they were trying to force it to open. They could not understand why the beautiful shell would not open for them. The Christ said 'In their innocence they are refusing to see that all it takes to open the shell is love, but while they continue to be rigid in their thinking and keep their hearts closed, the shell will never open. You truly understand me, they did not wish to listen, they did not wish to hear me but the truth still rings in their ears.' from Sacred Words


Upload to Disclose.tv



Teshuvah

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 1:00 am » by Eliakim


And for Low Six, I pondered on your question regarding my left hand. When healing people hands on. I tend to use my left hand for scanning the people; due to the sensitivity of this left hand to the energy of the people.

Do you have a hand Low SIx that is more sensitive to energy than the other? Have you taught babies how to feel energy? Did you shown them how to feel the energy of plants and trees?

Did a child click their fingers of their hand like clicking a lighter then say "Look, Low Six, I have the power in my hands'.

A few years later that same child that I taught to feel the energy when he was 2.5 years old, was growing his own food for his family. I also showed the boys how to bless and heal water.

Can you say the same Low Six? Did you help the children to understand energy? Did you help to empower the children in this way?

Did you truly do the will of God Low Six? Did you heal the self?


ELIAKIM
Last edited by Eliakim on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 1:02 am » by Zer0


Low Six... you are one lucky son of a bitch, Eliakim perceives the potential within you and has taken her time to educate you on the path... mang, why are you so fucking blessed?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2866
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 1:17 am » by Truthdefender


Eli, you really ought to write a book or a screenplay or something. No doubt about it you are one creative, imaginative lady. Lady right? But your grasp of the Bible message and how you are supposed to relay it is so skewed.


Upload to Disclose.tv



In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 1:25 am » by Eliakim


otoel wrote:Low Six... you are one lucky son of a bitch, Eliakim perceives the potential within you and has taken her time to educate you on the path... mang, why are you so fucking blessed?


otoel, stop chasing women. Go feel the energy of the plants and trees. See if you can feel their energetic aura. Then go and get two or three different colours of silk squares. See if you can feel the difference in the colour vibrations.

Did you know in Persia the dye houses were called 'House of Christ?'.

Why was that?

He healed with colour.

Did he learn to heal with colour while he was in Egypt from the Egyptian healing temples?

You can only know that in your heart.

When you are ready the LORD God will bring you the right relationship for your journey.

ELIAKIM

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 1:29 am » by Zer0


eliakim wrote:otoel, stop chasing women.


There you have it folks, Eliakim finally confessed that she is just a woman and NOT a Messiah, took me a couple of months but the evidence is there....

Ight... someone cut this bitch off please.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 1:33 am » by Eliakim


truthdefender wrote:Eli, you really ought to write a book or a screenplay or something. No doubt about it you are one creative, imaginative lady. Lady right? But your grasp of the Bible message and how you are supposed to relay it is so skewed.


LOL you are typical truthdefender of what Christ was talking about here.

I was shown a vision of a closed black oyster type shell. The people who had the shell in their hand’s were very frustrated because they kept hitting the shell harder and harder on the rock of literals, they were trying to force it to open. They could not understand why the beautiful shell would not open for them. The Christ said 'In their innocence they are refusing to see that all it takes to open the shell is love, but while they continue to be rigid in their thinking and keep their hearts closed, the shell will never open. You truly understand me, they did not wish to listen, they did not wish to hear me but the truth still rings in their ears.' from Sacred Words

Now tell me this truthdefender, is there a single book penned in the hand of Christ? Is there a single scroll or parchment written in his hand?

Can you tell me?


Upload to Disclose.tv




Teshuvah



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook