Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 11:19 pm » by *WillEase*

jakifukuillumin wrote:This whole thing is crazy, a death dumb and blind man would be able to point out the massive flaws and cover ups !!!!!!

lol...do you mean deaf, dumb and blind?
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 11:21 pm » by The57ironman

jakifukuillumin wrote:This whole thing is crazy, a death dumb and blind man would be able to point out the massive flaws and cover ups !!!!!!

......... :cheers: and :hiho: jakifukuillumin

...welcome to our rabbit hole..... :banana:

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 11:38 pm » by *WillEase*

My point is, little Emilie wasn't a devil worshiper.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 11:41 pm » by Cia212

The hand sign is so pervasive in culture that I think it's lost most of it's original meaning. But the hat...

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 11:59 pm » by *WillEase*

Cia212 wrote:The hand sign is so pervasive in culture that I think it's lost most of it's original meaning. But the hat...

The hat has a pentagram...so what. He probably is a fan of a rock band that uses that symbol.
I think that is more likely that devil worshipers who have their own baseball cap.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 1:57 am » by Newagemessiah

Story Changes on who owned the car Lanza allegedly used; it was his mom, now it's "a relative".

While the school shooting is still an active case, State Police spokesman Lt. J. Paul Vance said there was only one shooter: Adam Lanza, 20, who took his own life at the scene.

"We aren't looking for anybody else -- for any other person," Vance said Wednesday, adding he has never heard of Rodia.

The car confiscated at the scene, the black Honda with that license plate, belongs to a relative of Lanza's and not to Rodia, he said.

Read more: http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Pol ... z2H3ORk59a
Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info: http://www.sandyhookhoax.com

Initiate

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 2:33 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

The Esoteric Order of Beelzebub
EoB members work in a variety of media and can often be found on the cutting-edge of innovation technology, communication, and marketing.

The Temple of Set was reconsecrated in Santa Barbara, California during the summer solstice night of 21 – 22 June 1975, by Michael A. Aquino, in a "greater black magic" ritual that resulted in what believers regard as an inspired text titled The Book of Coming Forth by Night. Aquino later stated that the name of the text is an "evident negation" of the name of the Ancient Egyptian Book of Coming Forth by Day, also known as the Book of the Dead.[1]
This Working became necessary when many Satanists, along with the majority of the Priesthood of the Church of Satan,[2] left that organization because of administrative and philosophical disagreements with its founder Anton Szandor LaVey.[2] The Temple of Set was incorporated in California that same year as a nonprofit church.[3]

One of our primary mind control programmers was Lieutenant Colonel Michael Aquino. He was with the psychological warfare division of the US Army and founder of the occult "Temple of Set" that is proliferating on our military bases under the guise of a religion.

The Diabolicon paints the vision of a cosmos populated not by gods and goddesses, but by material races of higher beings and an energizing substance known as The Black Flame which eventually becomes the 'lever' for mankind's conscious evolution.

that's why ufo's are kept secret
Silver Linings by Korvus 2

"And then a great disc of fire descended slowly from the sky. It made a sound like the baying of a thousand jackals, and the three initiates were terrified to look upon it. But in that moment each of them knew the truth of his words, that his origins were not of this world, and that there was a possibility for existence beyond this world.

The fiery red disc took Iaida the Prophet up into it, and disappeared into the heavens. Soon all they could hear was the sound of thunder to the west, and felt the violent winds of a storm approaching."

-From The Erbeth Transmissions, by Fritz Fredric

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 4:37 am » by mediasorcery

they may not even know they are devil worshippers, most do it inadvertantly by following memes and trends , and buying into the systems .
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 7:03 am » by Marcydare

To Willease666.
Sandy hook was an obvious false flag event, to most here.
What kind of people would pull off such a sick, twisted,act ?
(some could' in fact see this as EVIL or SATANIC) as I do ! and rightfully so.

Do you not agree that there are EVIL forces at work in the world as we type,
directing the masses in quite "observable" and "clearly defined" directions ?
Normal people do not do these things,they ARE manipulated or "Manchurianized". (just made that up)
What kind of people go through with ALL of these staged "Ritualistic" events ?

What could possibly motivate them to set up fake mass murder, what's to be gained (POWER)
fake witnesses, and fake victims' family members,to give out false police and news reports,
to have an "Insane Orson Wells look alike" as an M.E. named "CARVER" ( I mean come on :bang; )

Leaving dark mysterious clues in Motion Pictures Films seen by millions World wide,
to be found and pieced together like a Dean Koonts Horror novel ? :headscratch:

None of this is happenstance. It's "clock work" everything is just as it should be,
from the man in cammo in the woods, to the fake tears, to the "same girl" to the
old man flashing the "Baphomet Rising" Hand sign.

On a more basic level , Who are the PTB ? are they not evil as Hell ?
And here is the answer in a question;...... Who controls them ?

Who controls the Minions ? Are the TRUE Perps not the Minions themselves ?
and are they not controlled by, and so on and so on ?

Yea, It's Satanic allright. And this is only the beginning ! :nails:

Peace.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 8:24 am » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

The hat with the "pentagram" is actually from a heavy Metal band called "Arch Enemy"' It's their "logo".
They are pretty heavy, actually has a female singer who puts some men Metal "voices" to shame, I wouldn't quite call them a "satanic" group. If you GOOGLE "Arch Enemy Logo", you'll see many examples
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

PreviousNext