Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info

Initiate

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 7:37 pm » by Newagemessiah

Mob 2,0 wrote:good vid guys :cheers:

Has Adam Lanza Even Been Alive The Last 3 Years? :shock:

Upload to Disclose.tv

That is a good one. NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) -- Gun violence in Connecticut's cities is what's bringing U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder to the state of Connecticut today. (2 weeks before Sandy Hook)

http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/crime/atto ... Om1dqzIVw5
Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info: http://www.sandyhookhoax.com

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 12:28 am » by SUKHOV

I really can't tell. I have no opinion right now except that people are using it to fit their agendas. I would, however, like to know what Paul Ekman thinks about these videos. IT would be interested to hear his input.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 5:21 am » by Opalserpent

WillEase666 wrote:
jakifukuillumin wrote:This whole thing is crazy, a death dumb and blind man would be able to point out the massive flaws and cover ups !!!!!!

lol...do you mean deaf, dumb and blind?

Good to see we are all suspicious :geek:

Uploaded by Brother Nathanael

This Christian Rocks. Yes yes I know his previous religion, he found Jesus.

Upload to Disclose.tv

he says that blood tests will be administered with gun license admissions to ensure no one
on drugs and pharma drugs as he points out will be getting a gun.
He mentions Prozac.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 7:59 am » by Seahawk

Does anyone here know how accurate post dates on Google are? Is there a chance that the info. in the video (below) - or rather, the date shown as the post date (on Google,) could have been an error?

What about the photo overlay?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 8:18 am » by Opalserpent

http://quickhelp.wikihow.com/Change-the ... on-Blogger

Also this link

http://support.google.com/blogger/bin/a ... swer=41395

If the post was made using the blogger tool then yes. I notice you can comment on different websites now using different accounts like Spybook fb plugins.

I found a second link with another way to change dates on posts above but I guess you mean
dates that actually show in the google search results.

I like how he says the american people are too generous for their own good and stupid to

donate so much money to what may be potentially a false flag operation.

Smart though, They should check to see where the money goes.

Interesting, on 911 when that reporter claimed building 7 had fallen but it was still standing
behind her in the background. Very SUSS

More and more pieces to the puzzle.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 8:36 am » by Seahawk

Hmmm. Okay. Good to know. Guess that takes care of the first part of that video. What do you think of the photo overlay- from the second point of the vid?

Incidentally- and speaking generally- in that vid, he passes over the Baphomet sign that we keep seeing used, or illuminati sign, satan's signal, or whatever you want to call it- like the one that the old man in the Victoria Soto pic uses. That hand "sign" is commonly used in ASL as the sign for "I love you." the little finger signifying the letter I, and the index finger and thumb signifying the letter L. It is a compound sign, or abbreviation of the three words.

Edit. yeah, I meant the date on google that shows as the post date. Yeah. Very strange. It would be one thing if there were a few inconsistencies, and odd coincidences, but they seem to encompass every aspect of this whole thing, and are being found at every turn. :think:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 8:40 am » by Marcydare

Seahawk wrote:Does anyone here know how accurate post dates on Google are? Is there a chance that the info. in the video (below) - or rather, the date shown as the post date (on Google,) could have been an error?

What about the photo overlay?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Excellent find Seahawk, :flop: Awesome ! (Idaho Picker :flop: )
Do it have to be spelled out ? :bang; It never fucking happened ! :hell: :censored: wake up people

DECEPTION

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 9:11 am » by Opalserpent

Seahawk wrote:Hmmm. Okay. Good to know. Guess that takes care of the first part of that video. What do you think of the photo overlay- from the second point of the vid?

Incidentally- and speaking generally- in that vid, he passes over the Baphomet sign that we keep seeing used, or illuminati sign, satan's signal, or whatever you want to call it- like the one that the old man in the Victoria Soto pic uses. That hand "sign" is commonly used in ASL as the sign for "I love you." the little finger signifying the letter I, and the index finger and thumb signifying the letter L. It is a compound sign, or abbreviation of the three words.

Edit. yeah, I meant the date on google that shows as the post date. Yeah. Very strange. It would be one thing if there were a few inconsistencies, and odd coincidences, but they seem to encompass every aspect of this whole thing, and are being found at every turn. :think:

If I remember correctly 99socks already debunked the picture saying the picture of obama with
the child was from 3 years earlier.

I think it's night time where socks is now anyway so he won't see us anytime soon.

You will have to query Socks on where he got his evidence from.

I personally think it is a false flag to get rid of the guns.

Afterall, 1. Your economy is on the brink of collapse as other nations leave the U.S. dollar.

2. You no longer have the right to a jury or a trial and can be detained indefinitely.

3. Your military has been doing a lot of war games and disaster preparedness in
your country.

4. Your DHS is buying huge amounts of ammo for demestic use.

5. They are taking your guns away so that the people will be much less armed.

6. There are very few jobs in your country to support a decent standard of living.

7. My mum says the south Americans will overwhelm you in the future and take over.

8. Why the redistribution of wealth from the poor to the rich via the GFC?

9. Wall st is a giant ponzi scheme as commented by Maddoff ready to collapse.

10. Corruption in Wall st and White house is reaching disaster levels of tyranny.
Obama has used more Executive orders then even the bushes to dodge the
constitution.

11. Fema camps have security guards training and recruiting for the past few years.
Why hire guards for empty prisons aka slave labour camps?

12. Why would you bother buying hundreds of thousands of plastic coffins?

13. Heaps of billionaires have moved over to Australia even before your northern
hemisphere became chernobyl radioactive.

14. You could connect the dots for yourself man. They want your constitution next.

it all points to your country falling into depression and hyperinflation like max kaiser
has predicted.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 9:16 am » by Seahawk

Marcydare wrote:
Excellent find Seahawk, :flop: Awesome ! (Idaho Picker :flop: )
Do it have to be spelled out ? :bang; It never fucking happened ! :hell: :censored: wake up people

DECEPTION

Man. I want to give it every opportunity to be "the truth," but dammit, that's very difficult to do, with all these strange inconsistencies, changes in the official information, and the downright abnormal behavior of some of the key people involved in the whole thing.

I am having hard time with the whole Batman connection, but then I ran across this video below, and lmao :think: :headscratch: :shock: , it's F-ing weird as hell- considering everything that we've been seeing.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 9:23 am » by Marcydare

About the photo.... It's the same angle, same lighting.
it has been lifted and placed by photoshop. same, same, same != FAKE. :bang;

Seahawk, Skull & Bones now thats the hammer on the head of strangeness. :flop:

PreviousNext